PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, let's start the ball rolling here with what the sectio

Sunstorm
Jan 14, 2001, 05:53 PM
Had a few characters but non that are high lvl enough to provide any sort of significant insight into the section ID business. although i do notice a dearth of swords in the Greenill ID. Anybody had similar experiences?

Btw, great section ID calculator here. good work.

gideon
Jan 14, 2001, 07:40 PM
thanks, glad you like it.. we're working on adding the section ID images now.

As a yellowboze, I can purchase a "Divinity Barrier", and perhaps some of the weapons ive come accross are Yellowboze only.

Aberu
Mar 20, 2001, 01:04 AM
hahahaha im so sorry but i jus had to do it, i mean comon its for us to remember some of the roots, this may not be the absolute oldest post but it is rather old, i jus wanted to bring it back for no particular reason, ambrai go ahead and erase it i dont mind (not saying that sarcasticly oh powerful moderator heheh *sheepishly looking down*) i jus wanted to put this up there and show one of the older posts for fun sorry about it again!

Lugnut
Mar 20, 2001, 02:19 AM
Buy a VERSUS BOOKS guide! I got one. (Then again I work for Babbage's so I kinda just "borrowed" it for now) They have a little section on SectionIDs that seems pretty accurate to me. (ok, $14.99 for one page?, GET REAL!) Maybe check gamefaqs.com. Last I checked I think they had some sort of guide. Anyways, here is some info straight from the VERSUS BOOKS PSO guide:

Section ID - Abundance (most frequent, also common)
VIRIDIA - Shot, Partisan
GREENILL - Rifle, Dagger
SKYLY - Sword, Rifle
BLUEFULL - Partisan, Rod
PURPLENUM - Mechgun, Dagger
PINKAL - Wand, Technique Disk
REDRIA - Armor/Shield, Slicer, Shot
ORAN - Dagger, Wand, Sword
YELLOWBOZE - Meseta, (all weapons appear at normal frequency)
WHITILL - Slicer, Mechgun