PDA

View Full Version : I HATE YOU V. HARD DARK FALZ!!

Kiiro
Oct 8, 2003, 08:27 PM
Damn that cheaping *******, I lost 8 times against him! No matter what I do, HE ALWAYS KILLS ME WITH A CHEAP ASS COMBO! Heres the ways I died:

1. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvant
2. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvant
3. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvent
4. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvant
5. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvant
6. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvent
7. RAbarta/Frozen/Darvent
8. I was on the third form and my dog started chewing on some cords behind me, I had to stop her then when I look back I am dead! I WAS SO **** CLOSE TOO!

I am a lvl 88 HUcast with NO MAG, NO SCAPEDOLLS, NO MESETA and NO ONLINE PLAY CAPABILITIES. Can someone please help me with a stratagy. (The weapons I am using are a Delsaber's Buster +10, Devils Raygun with a 60% rating against dark and a VJAYA, if that helps you)

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 08:53 PM
You need to raise a mag.

Also, resist/blizzard would help you greatly. Preferably 3 of them. Probably less if combined with an Armor and shield that already gives a high EIC rating. 70 or better negates any freezing. Btw, don't you mean ULT? He only does that in ULT. Also, it would help if you level a little more in Ruins(or mines) to like 90 95. Long range weapon would help alittle, since attacking up close is a real pain.

Kiiro
Oct 8, 2003, 08:57 PM
No, I mean V Hard. Also, me finding a rare item like resist/blizzard would be like me finding a Sealed J-Sword, it just ain't gonna happen...

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 09:06 PM
resist/blizzard isn't rare. I've found like 28463847384 of those. Resist/storm is one of the more difficult to find. And that's odd...he's never froze me on very hard...and no dervants surface when he does.

Kiiro
Oct 8, 2003, 11:20 PM
I dont seem to find ANYTHING good... maybe its cause Viridia sucks major ***?

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 08:06 AM
But viridia gets material heaven though. :| Just to let you know though. He is MUCH MUCH harder in ult. I'd stay away from there...until you are like 120 or something.

Reenee
Oct 9, 2003, 08:21 AM
http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

It appears you're having trouble being Frozen. Just wiggle the Analog Stick quickly left and right.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 9, 2003, 10:23 PM
V. Hard falz was a bitch

Demonslayer
Oct 11, 2003, 12:51 PM
Try getting a cure/freeze or atleast i think what its called and since u are an android carry as many types of mates as u can. Another thing try getting a better hangun tht has more atp. that should do it. that is what i did but he is still a bitch.