PDA

View Full Version : How do you submit fanart to the site?

yangn
Oct 11, 2003, 02:20 PM
Last fall, I tried to submit a piece of fanart via e-mail, and never got a response, so I'm assuming that you can get your fanart posted by posting it here or harassing an administrator with an e-mail that he/she actually checks.

Zaneatron
Oct 11, 2003, 02:23 PM
i think you send it to hikosaka, seeing she's the fanart manager. i think the 3 admins are also accetable choices. they can probably can put it up, but if they dont have the time they can probably pass it on to hikosaka.

LollipopLolita
Oct 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
actually not hikosaka.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=66004&forum=6&11

you can do it a couple ways

email them to me or salad

or post it here in the forum and then pm the link to us to alert us of your topic

Zaneatron
Oct 11, 2003, 03:21 PM
what does hikosaka do then as fanart manager? one would have thought she might do something with it?

yangn
Oct 11, 2003, 03:30 PM
Okay, that works. Thanks!

LollipopLolita
Oct 11, 2003, 07:46 PM
On 2003-10-11 13:21, Zane-online wrote:
what does hikosaka do then as fanart manager? one would have thought she might do something with it?

where does it say that she is?

http://www.pso-world.com/staffers.php

Zaneatron
Oct 12, 2003, 09:33 AM
doh! *slaps head* i evidently forgot/misread it all this time. i cant remember why i though that, i just did. i must have read it a few times and seen fan and them jumbled up the word fiction to make art somehow. christ my memory for these things is poor. i think i need a new brain. it still wouldnt be able to tell the differance now either cos me and my friends were kicking plastic balls at eachother for about an hour, it really hurt and im really tired, and my minds in a mess. mabye ill get it eventually.
[note to self]get facts right in future[/note to self]

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 12, 2003, 01:58 PM
On 2003-10-12 07:33, Zane-online wrote:
doh! *slaps head* i evidently forgot/misread it all this time. i cant remember why i though that, i just did.

Maybe it's because Hikosaka was like... The original super-artist on PSO World that everyone wanted requests from?