PDA

View Full Version : Mag colors

diospadre
Apr 1, 2001, 03:49 PM
Does anybody have a list with all the possible colors for the starting mags?

Also, my initial mag color was black. When going through the evolution to choose one, the color of Kaitabha was predominantly orange with black highlights. Are all Kaitahba's predominantly orange like this? Thanks

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: diospadre on 2001-04-01 13:55 ]</font>

Xaken
Apr 2, 2001, 10:21 AM
yes, all Kaitahba's are orange. Just like are Varaha's are mostly blue and all Madu's are pink.

Grahf
Apr 2, 2001, 01:54 PM
Your mag color depends on the color of your outfit, simple as that. Any mags that you pick up are assigned your outfit color as well. If you want a different color mag, adventure with someone that has an outfit with the color you want for the mag, and have them pick it up and equip it (I do this just to make sure it locks the color) then gank it from then and there you go! As for the 2 secret costumes for each class, they are assigned a RANDOM color, and some seem to think that you can get rare colors for mags this way. I'm not sure to be honest! I've gotten a brown one once...

Hope this helps!

Xaken
Apr 4, 2001, 07:23 AM
I've get mostly Black, White, and Purple (pinkish-purple anyway, like third stage weapons).

I've seen red, blue, sky-blue, green, and yellow.

Oh, and I think brown belongs to the tanish-yellow RAcast.

Loki
Apr 5, 2001, 06:53 PM
Im the hucast with the hidden brown costume, and I got the floating turd mag. if anyone wants to swap for something thats black, or white, or yellow I would be more than happy to.

Drake
Apr 5, 2001, 08:38 PM
Hmph. That's a fine thing to call your own Mag. I bet it doesn't like you either. XP ...Aa, seriously, though... I'll trade you a white one for it. Just tell me the time and place.

Loki
Apr 6, 2001, 02:39 PM
tonight, puck 16?
email or Im me and we'll figure something out.