PDA

View Full Version : Which Class do you find the best

Duela_Night
Oct 13, 2003, 04:59 PM
THis is a bit of a wide variety poll, as you can I want to know which class you prefer, and why. Well the first vote goes to HUnewearl because of the fact that she has high TP and still a reasonable amount of ATP.

Oh and I just finished my sig, if anyone wants a sig just send my the pic you want and I'll do my best to get it made.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 13, 2003, 05:07 PM
HUnewearls are hot. ::nodnod::

Pastullio
Oct 13, 2003, 05:09 PM
I choose the FOnewearl because she has the highest mind power out of all the forces. Considering mind power in important in a force and the fact that forces are incredibly powerfull with good techiques, the FOnewearl is in my opinion the best class.

Ketchup345
Oct 13, 2003, 06:22 PM
Where is the RAmarl?

I find her to be the best because:
They have nice ATP (Shifta)
More DFP than a RAmar
Highest EVP in game (900)
Great when there is no FOrce in the game (Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure)
Only other character that makes a better makeshift FOrce is a HUnewearl 2nd best ATA in the game (240)
Resta heals a good amount of HP
Looks better than RAmars IMO

I'm offline only as of right now, and don't play with any FOrces or HUnewearls. There may be more reasons, but I just can't think of them right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-13 16:25 ]</font>

Enyalis_Cho
Oct 15, 2003, 01:46 AM
On 2003-10-13 16:22, Ketchup345 wrote:
Where is the RAmarl?

I find her to be the best because:
They have nice ATP (Shifta)
More DFP than a RAmar
Highest EVP in game (900)
Great when there is no FOrce in the game (Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure)
Only other character that makes a better makeshift FOrce is a HUnewearl 2nd best ATA in the game (240)
Resta heals a good amount of HP
Looks better than RAmars IMO

I'm offline only as of right now, and don't play with any FOrces or HUnewearls. There may be more reasons, but I just can't think of them right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-13 16:25 ]</font>

Amen to that!

polishedweasel
Oct 15, 2003, 01:57 AM
This isn't spam? [/sarcasm]

*cough* over....*cough* done http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mixfortune
Oct 15, 2003, 10:38 AM
That's why it's been moved to a landfill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-15 08:38 ]</font>