PDA

View Full Version : PSO Teams

BlazingTiger
Oct 14, 2003, 04:40 PM
I've been viewing some of the teams on PSOW and they frankly suck. I believe the team idea was one of the best PSOW ideas yet. I would like it if we take it more seriously though. I am looking for teams with activities, news and updates. This idea can help give some members of PSOW a sense of purpose if we apply a little brain power here. If your team simply has updates on PSO jokes and fun anecdotes, that would be an original team. If your team gives updates about episode 3, it's all good. I wouldn't mind seeing a team that gives pics and news on older PS games. Be creative. I opened this topic to encourage the building of quality teams. If you have a decent team and you are looking for members, piz post.

*Please build a nice looking page with a decent welcome and pics. Only post if you believe you have a decent team or idea. Post a description of your team and why you believe one should join.

ginko990
Oct 14, 2003, 04:44 PM
On 2003-10-14 14:40, BlazingTiger wrote:
I've been viewing some of the teams on PSOW and they frankly suck. I believe the team idea was one of the best PSOW ideas yet. I would like it if we take it more seriously though. I am looking for teams with activities, news and updates. This idea can help give some members of PSOW a sense of purpose if we apply a little brain power here. If your team simply has updates on PSO jokes and fun anecdotes, that would be an original team. If your team gives updates about episode 3, it's all good. I wouldn't mind seeing a team that gives pics and news on older PS games. Be creative. I opened this topic to encourage the building of quality teams. If you have a decent team and you are looking for members, piz post.

*Please build a nice looking page with a decent welcome and pics. Only post if you believe you have a decent team or idea. Post a description of your team and why you believe one should join.

How come you don't do it. You want someone else to do all the work.

BlazingTiger
Oct 14, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-10-14 14:44, ginko990 wrote:

On 2003-10-14 14:40, BlazingTiger wrote:

How come you don't do it. You want someone else to do all the work.

Lol. I have enough PSO fan activities doing.

Any good teams to join?!

RipZone010
Oct 16, 2003, 02:11 PM
i would sugest mine but right now i cant get online..but when i do i will have massive updates on people of the world and items as well as armor and i will be putting alot of activitys up...so if you want keep in contact with me and i might be of some help.

BlazingTiger
Oct 16, 2003, 09:01 PM
At least one other reply. I thought this was a good topic. I guess this team idea wasn't so great an idea after all...