PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Possible Clan

Solstis
Oct 14, 2003, 08:03 PM
Well, I got bored, and might make a clan... not really an organized group mind you, but with a really neat name. That's all a clan needs, ya know. No Level Requirements, No Age Requirements (well, unless you're 4 or something...), and absolutely, positively no HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS (and the children run happily through the town)!!!

Anyway... names people?
Thoughts:

Rappy's Bane
Penniless Beggars
The Mag Eaters
The Coalition of Non-Affiliated, Loosely Joined People

Alteisen
Oct 15, 2003, 06:21 AM
I like the sound of the Coalition of Non-Affiliated, Loosely Joined People. Makes it sound so... so... clan-like. Rappy's Bane also sounds pretty funny.

Although I tired of the clan scene real fast, having served in the virtually-unknown Long Patrol back on DC for like a week or two before it collapsed (in fact, I think that's how long the "clan" lasted), I'm a little interested in this. I mean, what the hell, right?

Solstis
Oct 15, 2003, 09:41 PM
That's the kind of attitude we need! "We" as in... me... and maybe you... and some people we can coerce into joining.

Zargata
Oct 15, 2003, 11:56 PM
If i may say something, if your makeing a clan, make it one you will like and love forever! Like mine, Im the leader of the DRAGON MAGI! (i think it sounds cool) (LOL)What i did was make a guild with another person. (belive me! i is hard doing it by your self!) And if makeing one is to hard then look around till you find one you realy like. (the key is if you want to get a good rank then talk to the leader!) and so on........k.....i got nothing more to say but...........see ya!

Solstis
Oct 17, 2003, 12:06 AM
Thnx for the advice, although I rather like the name "Mag Eaters."

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 20, 2003, 01:07 PM
I was in a clan on DC Animidjits before creating Shadowtalon. That was an odd name.

Alteisen
Oct 24, 2003, 07:11 PM
Hey Solstis, you still interested in making that Coalition of Loosely Joined, Non-Affiliated People? I'm looking for people to meet myself, although I can't get online often.

... I wonder if anyone else is interested.

Solstis
Oct 24, 2003, 07:48 PM
The name is somewhat excessive, but if I can get more people, I will.

Alteisen
Oct 24, 2003, 08:24 PM
LOL... well, whatever works. No matter the name, I'll still be interested.