PDA

View Full Version : freshmen initiation

klepto
Oct 15, 2003, 08:32 PM
For freshmen initiation in soccer, we had 4 teams of two freshmen play super smash. Each freshmen had to have half the controller. All 4 were the same character, bowser. The 3 losers from the first game battled it out till the final losing team was left. For their "punishment" we made them go swimming in the hotel pool in pre furbished speedos, then hug for one minute in front of everyone. The second losers had to go to the local pac sun holding hands and had to ask if they sold condoms and it so happens they did, so we gave them 13 dollars and they had to debate over which condoms they wanted. Just some ideas in case you ever have to do freshmen initiation.

polishedweasel
Oct 15, 2003, 11:07 PM
Meh..in my school we just hazed them until either
A. They stopped breathing
B. They beat us
C. Skin tone changed to something other than red.

<.< >.> seriously though, freshmen in my highschool had it pretty easy. Noone ever got hazed.

Captain_Bob
Oct 16, 2003, 07:01 PM
Just to be sure...
...Isn't hazing illegal?

Firocket1690
Oct 16, 2003, 07:10 PM

s.TiNgEr
Oct 16, 2003, 07:45 PM
actually it is

monkeyfist
Oct 17, 2003, 06:42 AM
freshmen aren't the traffic in the hallways, they are the speed bumps

watch 'em fly!!!

klepto
Oct 17, 2003, 08:44 PM
Thats not exactly hazing. I would put more emphasis on the us making them act homozexual part. Hazing is physical, this really wasnt.

Saiffy
Oct 17, 2003, 08:44 PM
hazing is illegal since 1985 when a student permately became brain drunk... wait a minute thats me!

monkeyfist
Oct 17, 2003, 08:48 PM
wrong. hazing is anything physical or emotional that is used as an initiation. it's actually sick.