PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Lv200 Star Automized MAG?!

mj23thegoat
Apr 2, 2001, 03:28 AM
i heard if u get to lv200 by just feeding it star automizers youll get some type of rare mag or something. can anyone tell me some info on this?

Cypher
Apr 2, 2001, 03:51 AM
I did hear someone actually fed up thier mag up to level 200 with only stars. The person said she/he juss ended up with a Apsaras. It was rumored that it would turn into a Sonic Mag.

mj23thegoat
Apr 2, 2001, 09:17 PM
im on lv 37 with this..lets see what happens. im a lv 63 bluefull hucast so maybe thatll have an effect on its outcome.

Shadowolf-XS
Apr 5, 2001, 12:33 AM
A mag given to me is 50-50-50-50 (so I'm assuming it's a Star Atomized mag because everything is way too balanced and the guy who gave it to me always asked everyone for Star Atomizers). It is a Garuda (the angel wing-like mags).

Aierylia
Apr 6, 2001, 05:55 AM
I don't think it's possible for a 50/50/50/50 mag to be raised purely by Star Atomizers.

1) Mags start with 5 Def. So assuming that Stars raise all stats evenly, the end result would be have to have Def 5 higher than all the other stats (do a little algebra and you'd get non-integer stats anyway).

2) Stars -don't- raise all stats evenly for all mag forms. Take Rudra for example: all stats are raised, but Pow and Mind are raised by a little bit more than the others (I think I remember it being those two stats).

Cliftonium
Apr 6, 2001, 03:54 PM
Yup Aierylia-

Star-atomizing mags don't totally guarantee it being a 50/50/50/50. Actually, I've built a mag that's 50/50/50/49 (waiting to figure out what to do with it. To cell, or not to cell, that is the question =).

Once my mag hit Varaha (pow>dex>mind), It took trimates (to raise pwr to 50), antidotes (to raise dex to 50), antiparalysis (to raise def to a point where trifluids finish it off) and trifluids to finish off mind/50, def/50.

-= Cliftonium =-

Jaiden
Apr 6, 2001, 06:18 PM
Yea I fed my mag star atomizers all the way from the start and ended up with Apsaras. No, my stats are not even because during the 3rd mag phase the stats were not raised evening by the star atomizers.

DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME LIKE I DID =)