PDA

View Full Version : (can't think of a title)

Jaks
Oct 17, 2003, 11:12 PM
You could go onto the ep.3 options and change the
language right?cause I'm thinking on getting
the japanese version.

-STE-
Oct 18, 2003, 01:45 AM
Game is not out noone can know.

Zaneatron
Oct 18, 2003, 07:15 AM
the chances are it will be possible if episode1/2 are anything to go by. alot of people are a bit aprehensive over the subject and rightly so, if the language cant be changed, ill have to wait for the us version.
personally i feel it will be available, it just seems the right thing to do, but as ste said, well just have to wait and find out cos we dont know yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Black000Moon
Oct 18, 2003, 05:48 PM
Probably cause they had It in episode 1 and 2 not unless ST gets dumber and decides to take out another thing from pso...

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 18, 2003, 10:04 PM
I doubt it will be taken out. Word Select is a system they designed and they're going to use it to its fullest. Unless Sonic Team is actually thinking of not releasing it outside of Japan at the last second.

AppieDPC
Oct 23, 2003, 06:46 AM
Exactly Jonathan_F
Because of the Word Select Sega HAS to put in all the languages on Ep3, because Ep3 is compatible with the Lobby's of Ep1&2, which know Word Select (just like Ep3 probably).
And besides ALL (full) versions of PSO in Japan (from DC v1 to Ep1&2) know all six the languages. I really doubt Ep3 will be an exception.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-10-23 04:48 ]</font>

Aunt_Betty
Oct 28, 2003, 01:15 AM
And besides ALL (full) versions of PSO in Japan (from DC v1 to Ep1&2) know all six the languages.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-10-23 04:48 ]</font>
Arn't there five?

AppieDPC
Oct 28, 2003, 07:13 AM
Oh yea! LOL
I forgot that ST likes to screw the Italians http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nai_Calus
Nov 2, 2003, 02:09 AM
On 2003-10-28 04:13, AppieDPC wrote:
Oh yea! LOL
I forgot that ST likes to screw the Italians :D

The Italians are better off learning to read Japanese or English if all the non-English translations are as bad as the Spanish one, which is translated from the English one, and very badly at that(Seriously. Go do... *thinks* Oh, right, Knowing One's Heart. Go do that with the language settings on Spanish. At the beginning of the quest the same lines are used twice in two different places. >_<;;;
Of course, from what I can tell, the English translation isn't the best thing ever, either.