PDA

View Full Version : Damn this game

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 18, 2003, 02:04 AM
Vent myself eh... Sounds good.. I hear people say all the time I found Musashi on my first try when I killed the dragon.. Yeah well screw those people.. I have gone through the hard forest well over 50 times slaughtering that damn dragon time after time for a mere 1,300 meseta or even a lvl 9 zonde.. Thanks alot.. I have a Skyly HUmar.. Tell me wtf I am doing wrong here.. I have even started doing runs with a friend letting him have the Flowen Swords and Rappy Wings I find for the company.. Also.. I know Musashi is not the best weapon and Yamato is better but I don't care.. I am legit and want both.. I plan to get through hard mode with it and considering I am now high 40's from the runs I doubt it will be much of a problem.. And one last time.. F*** you b**** dragon.. Next time you drop me nothing you will catch a Flowen Sword up your A**.. thanks.. I feel a little better now..

Diggerak
Oct 18, 2003, 02:24 AM
>_>' would you be mad if I said I have 3 chars in ult and still no flowens' swords?

Kizaragu
Oct 18, 2003, 07:59 AM
It's just all down to luck dude, and it looks like you've had none.
I did get a Musashi pretty much the first time I did Hard Dragon, Then My file got corrupted and I lost it. It then took me forever to get a new one.
Cheer up, It'll be all the sweeter when you do get one.

Mystil
Oct 18, 2003, 08:10 AM
On 2003-10-18 00:04, PhoenixOfHate wrote:
Vent myself eh... Sounds good.. I hear people say all the time I found Musashi on my first try when I killed the dragon.. Yeah well screw those people.. I have gone through the hard forest well over 50 times slaughtering that damn dragon time after time for a mere 1,300 meseta or even a lvl 9 zonde.. Thanks alot.. I have a Skyly HUmar.. Tell me wtf I am doing wrong here.. I have even started doing runs with a friend letting him have the Flowen Swords and Rappy Wings I find for the company.. Also.. I know Musashi is not the best weapon and Yamato is better but I don't care.. I am legit and want both.. I plan to get through hard mode with it and considering I am now high 40's from the runs I doubt it will be much of a problem.. And one last time.. F*** you b**** dragon.. Next time you drop me nothing you will catch a Flowen Sword up your A**.. thanks.. I feel a little better now..

Chances are better with Purplenum. Almost everytime you face the damn thing. Rest assured(hope this makes you feel better) Very Hard Dragon is much nicer with dropping stuff. :/

TheDarkRaven
Oct 18, 2003, 12:51 PM
You will get it when you least expect it.

Erendell
Oct 18, 2003, 01:46 PM
I've been searching for a Musashi too -
A Skyly HUnewearl at level 28. Now she's level 43 from solid forest runs and NO musashi! 3 Flowen's Swords, and NO musashis! I know how you feel, just wanting to stab someones eye out :E So I just went and traded for a musashi.. at least hard mode won't be hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 18, 2003, 06:03 PM
I hope your right about that.. And yes if I do it will most likely make the long wait worth the while. Once he beats normal mode and can make Hard games I think I will have him host them.. Hopefully Pinkal has better luck then myself.. Otherwise I am not sure what else I can do other then try the beat times for Skyly for it..

Shattered_weasel
Oct 18, 2003, 06:30 PM
people searching for mushashi thats just sad....

Kizaragu
Oct 18, 2003, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't say it's sad. As it is one of the 'easiest' of hard 'semi-decent' rares isn't it? Not as common as say a Varista or what not but it's fairly easy to get considering.

Saiffy
Oct 18, 2003, 07:38 PM
very nice when me and my bro first got to hard. i alrdy beaten falz on normal and he was yet to beat him on normal. so we went to hard to lvl up a bit, first run kill dragon, BOOM theres mushashi. i let him have it. then he went to fight falz and pwned him better then i did

Mystil
Oct 18, 2003, 08:08 PM
I hope your right about that.. And yes if I do it will most likely make the long wait worth the while. Once he beats normal mode and can make Hard games I think I will have him host them.. Hopefully Pinkal has better luck then myself.. Otherwise I am not sure what else I can do other then try the beat times for Skyly for it..
Musashi is most likely the weapon you will not get but the upgrade of it, which is Yamato. Much more common than musashi. And when you start finding bucket loads of it, you'll start getting sick of finding one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Don't bother looking for Asuka - that is a hard find.

On 2003-10-18 16:30, Shattered_weasel wrote:
people searching for mushashi thats just sad....

How is that sad?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-18 18:12 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Oct 18, 2003, 08:38 PM
i find musashi as being a weak sword for even the wee characters

Mystil
Oct 18, 2003, 09:13 PM
True, but the fact that it is a twin sword; carries the coolness factor.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 18, 2003, 09:16 PM
yep them twin sword things make me feel a twitch in my pants.

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 19, 2003, 01:36 AM
Say what you will Weasal. Yet I never claimed the sword was godlike or that I thought I could just walk around owning everything in my path with it.. I said I wanted one.. And considering from what people say that it is possible to find one in Skyly I will continue to look for it just because I put so much time into it and what better way to get used to the pain in the ass ways of finding rare items then doing this..

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 19, 2003, 01:40 AM
Weasle*.. Make that..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoenixOfHate on 2003-10-19 11:42 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 19, 2003, 09:10 AM
On 2003-10-18 19:16, Shattered_weasel wrote:
yep them twin sword things make me feel a twitch in my pants.

That is of course if you're using Cool Breeze Yamatos. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shattered_weasel
Oct 19, 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-10-18 23:40, PhoenixOfHate wrote:
Weasle*.. Make that..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoenixOfHate on 2003-10-19 11:42 ]</font>

don't hate on misspellings in my sig

DolmolmKing
Oct 19, 2003, 06:53 PM
I myself have not found a musashi, but my friend supplied me with tons of them, until I got bored of hunters and made a fonewm. hunewearls run weird with those twin sabers, it annoys me a lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DolmolmKing on 2003-10-19 16:54 ]</font>

Cerris
Oct 19, 2003, 06:56 PM
sorry 1nc again for causing you pain weasel

Saiffy
Oct 19, 2003, 07:21 PM
if you touch tha Yamato's blade shouldn't you freeze to death?

Mystil
Oct 20, 2003, 09:29 AM
Nah that's too easy. Now Asuka doesn't make since. You should be burning to death.

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 20, 2003, 04:56 PM
Either way.. There will be no more damning the game on my part.. I finally found Musashi.. I am glad to have found it and it does look cool but I think I will stick with Flowens.. Know that is messed up to bitch abotu it but I guess I should have known I would be using the sword class no matter what.. Don't get me wrong though.. I will toy with it ever now and then just because it took forever to find and if the HUnewearl battle animation is better then the male then maybe she will use it.. Ty

The_Fool
Oct 27, 2003, 06:05 PM
pso can suck my left ass cheek. It licks the devils ass and get fucked by goat in the ass and up hi s fuckin urethra. Oh and this game can burn in the lowest fuckin pit in hell and.......ahhhh im so fuckin pissed off this game fuckin suck the cock and the ass an the pussy fuckin anything that you can suck.

The_Fool
Oct 27, 2003, 06:06 PM
hmmmmmm...fuck fuck fuck

SubstanceD
Oct 28, 2003, 02:31 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with this game.

I went through a similar issue where I spent numerous hours of my spare time doing endless runs for a Chain Sawd and a Red Sword and I got squat for all my hard work. Not getting anything is bad as it is but what really broke me was coming to PSO World and watching all the people brag about finding the very same weapons I was looking for.

The thing about this game is that item drops are random, yes there is a %chance that your item may fall but you know what, there is also a chance that it may never, ever fall no matter how many level runs or how many enemies of that variety you kill.

I grew up with the menatality that if you perform a task then you should be rewarded for performing it and having to go home empty handed on soo may occasions really did a number on me and it is all because of the random element.

If you want your Mushsi bad enough then keep trying, there really is not much else I can recommend. At the very least you can take comfort in the fact that doing repeated Forest runs is one o fthe bets ways to get Exp and that if you keep at it you should be strong enough to plough through Hard Falz with no problem. You can also take comfort in the fact that there are better doubel Sword weapons available on the higher difficulties ( Yamato, Asuka and if can find a Sange and a Yasha the tere is Sange & Yasha ). My sitution is slightly different to your in that I needed either a Chain Sawd or a Red Sword in order to proceed any further in my game and that these are more or less the two most powerful swords that I could obtain in the whole entire game ( legitly of course ) so that means I needed them that more urgently.

polishedweasel
Oct 28, 2003, 03:40 PM
On 2003-10-27 15:05, The_Fool wrote:
pso can suck my left ass cheek. It licks the devils ass and get fucked by goat in the ass and up hi s fuckin urethra. Oh and this game can burn in the lowest fuckin pit in hell and.......ahhhh im so fuckin pissed off this game fuckin suck the cock and the ass an the pussy fuckin anything that you can suck.

Er...you should really consider taking some sort of English course before you get arrested for disturbing the peace.

Mushashi, the basic double sword type weapon. It's fairly decent, but don't listen to Shattered, he's used to getting all of his stuff from me. Or from my drops. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif