PDA

View Full Version : hahaha. u gotta laughs at sonic teams translation/grammars

darthsaber9x9
Oct 18, 2003, 05:21 PM
ok when you finish the game have u ever notice under "special thanks" that it says "every hunters of pso" i find that hilarious how they coundlt get that right. after all the bugs and stuff and testing they couldnt fix their grammar!! btw it should say "ALL hunters of pso" or "every hunter of pso"

Alighieri
Oct 18, 2003, 05:28 PM
nah, it`s not that kind of a funny thing - look at it from the other side - guys at ST were so concentrated on the game itself that such a little thing could have been missed even in all those versions - it means they`re diehards haha.

Jib-WG
Oct 18, 2003, 05:32 PM
This shouldnt have been posted under pso1 and 2 general but the reason they translate it so bad is because japanese is a totlay diff language than americaan there sebtences come mixed up when you translate them over here so what they do is put it int a phrase that siou ds the same!just thought that you should know that sorry to rune your humor!:D

darthsaber9x9
Oct 18, 2003, 05:41 PM
well where the hell shoudl it be tho? i dont care if its minor!!! its still funny

Spider
Oct 18, 2003, 05:45 PM
On 2003-10-18 15:32, Jib-WG wrote:
japanese is a totlay diff language than americaan

America has its own language now?

Well ahem "crickey!"

Soukosa
Oct 18, 2003, 06:32 PM
On 2003-10-18 15:45, Spider wrote:
America has its own language now?

Well ahem "crickey!"

In a way you could say that, but technically, it's just a variation of English, much like Australlia has it's own variation.

A2K
Oct 18, 2003, 07:00 PM
You should have seen what a certain soldier had to say in the Dreamcast Ver. 2 version of Gallon's Treachery...

darthsaber9x9
Oct 18, 2003, 07:10 PM
lol what did he say???

Coxy
Oct 18, 2003, 07:11 PM
On 2003-10-18 15:21, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
ok when you finish the game have u ever notice under "special thanks" that it says "every hunters of pso" i find that hilarious how they coundlt get that right. after all the bugs and stuff and testing they couldnt fix their grammar!! btw it should say "ALL hunters of pso" or "every hunter of pso"

Wow, did you translate it then, I mean look at your post, I mean for someone bitching about spelling and grammer you sure are a f**king hypocrite arn't you

Cerris
Oct 18, 2003, 07:15 PM
I smell, fkl!
Mod plz!
*lock*

darthsaber9x9
Oct 18, 2003, 07:39 PM
On 2003-10-18 17:11, Coxy wrote:

Wow, did you translate it then, I mean look at your post, I mean for someone bitching about spelling and grammer you sure are a f**king hypocrite arn't you

jesus christ man. i did it on purpose!i was wondering when someone would notice that.... although i do admit my spelling of "couldnt" is pretty atrocious. o well i dont pretend to be able to type accurately. so i guess im not a hypocrite eh?

Saiffy
Oct 18, 2003, 07:40 PM
On 2003-10-18 17:15, Cerris wrote:
I smell, fkl!
Mod plz!
*lock*

whats with you and wanting topics locked?

Solstis
Oct 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
I think he survived the flames man, calm down! Jsut bceause he ca'nt sepel deosn't maen yuo hvae to maek fun of him (words too short to scramble, crap!).

Coxy
Oct 18, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-10-18 17:39, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

On 2003-10-18 17:11, Coxy wrote:

jesus christ man. i did it on purpose!i was wondering when someone would notice that.... although i do admit my spelling of "couldnt" is pretty atrocious. o well i dont pretend to be able to type accurately. so i guess im not a hypocrite eh?

Guess not, just unfunny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The amount of people though on message boards and the like who seriously can't actually spell is amazing, I was under the impression kids still go to school......

Cerris
Oct 18, 2003, 08:54 PM
show me spelling error plz!!!!

Solstis
Oct 18, 2003, 08:57 PM
Show me *the* spelling error*s* please! Lol, just had to do that.
-Side note, some people actually say "Lol" these days... and one time I had an urge to (hits his head), away demons, away!

Cerris
Oct 18, 2003, 09:10 PM
"LOL" IS WAYYYY ANNOYN.

U Dawg kneed da chij... caman man?

soorri... this is mo'
fkl materiel

*REQUESTS MOVE*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerris on 2003-10-18 19:10 ]</font>