PDA

View Full Version : FOmar NOT FOmarl!!!!!!

Cerris
Oct 19, 2003, 11:53 AM
I hate my male fomar getting called a ****h!!!!!
IF it would be a fomarl, itd still be messed up, just not quite so messed up...

Saiffy
Oct 19, 2003, 01:51 PM
ive said it to you before:
You really need a girlfriend.

Uncle_bob
Oct 19, 2003, 01:56 PM
Hello Mr.Topic! Welcome FK!

Kizaragu
Oct 19, 2003, 03:34 PM
You can take a poster out or FK, but you can't take the FK out of the postee.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 19, 2003, 04:55 PM
*cough*FOmarslooklikeMichaelJackson*cough*

Saiffy
Oct 19, 2003, 05:33 PM
On 2003-10-19 14:55, TheDarkRaven wrote:
*cough*FOmarslooklikeMichaelJackson*cough*

dont mention Micheal Jackson! my teacher might be reading this. she/he just love micheal jackson

Cerris
Oct 19, 2003, 06:18 PM
No seriously though... Im tired of getting called a B**** as my fomar... this was not meant to be fk material... yet you HAD to ruin this....
NO....
Does any1 else ever get ticked off about this...

HAVING a foMAR treated like a fomarl...

if they are going to curse at me they could at least call me a B*****d...

Abdur(mod currentl in here) please do not move this post... I am serious about this...

PABLOparavida
Oct 19, 2003, 07:05 PM
dont mention Micheal Jackson! my teacher might be reading this. she/he just love micheal jackson

you don't even know if you're teacher is a girl or an boy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cerris
Oct 19, 2003, 07:06 PM
note to all:
this is not in fresh kills!

Saiffy
Oct 19, 2003, 07:19 PM
On 2003-10-19 17:05, PABLOparavida wrote:

you don't even know if you're teacher is a girl or an boy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

or if he/shes a human http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ABDUR101
Oct 19, 2003, 07:42 PM
ok everyone, stay on topic. This is Rants, not Fresh kills.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 19, 2003, 10:11 PM
RAAAAAAAWR!!! IM RANTING!!! I HATE THE DRESS ON FOmars!!!! Anyone notice that FOmars have long fingernails? Ooo..conspiracy.

Saiffy
Oct 19, 2003, 10:38 PM
how bout this
Cerris if it makes you feel any worse about yourself i have yet to see someone actually think a FOmar is a chick

Mystil
Oct 20, 2003, 08:51 AM
Well, it's very hard using a FOmar because of thier reputation for being know-it-alls and assholes. I mean, they are looked down on as much as RAmarls are. I guess the new characters don't get much 'space' from hate.

I should know this because I once had an extreme hate for EVERY FOmar user. That is until I was in the Soul Blade Quest with this lo level FOmar. We fought off 15 S-Reds/Blues in that small closed off area that everyone refers to as "The room". And even though he was 89, and was in Force Mode(he didn't want to melee with his fomar)(I was 133 at the time) he damn well held his own - his gifoie tore up those S-Reds LOL. I can't go into to much more detail but the way he played his FOmar in that particular situation made me have new found respect for all fomars.

It does suck though, I see Fomars get called all kinds of names in vega. Moreso when I use to do it.

Superguppie
Oct 20, 2003, 09:54 AM
There is an option missing from this vote:

B U R P !

Saiffy
Oct 20, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-10-20 06:51, Silhouette wrote:
Well, it's very hard using a FOmar because of thier reputation for being know-it-alls and assholes. I mean, they are looked down on as much as RAmarls are. I guess the new characters don't get much 'space' from hate.

I should know this because I once had an extreme hate for EVERY FOmar user. That is until I was in the Soul Blade Quest with this lo level FOmar. We fought off 15 S-Reds/Blues in that small closed off area that everyone refers to as "The room". And even though he was 89, and was in Force Mode(he didn't want to melee with his fomar)(I was 133 at the time) he damn well held his own - his gifoie tore up those S-Reds LOL. I can't go into to much more detail but the way he played his FOmar in that particular situation made me have new found respect for all fomars.

It does suck though, I see Fomars get called all kinds of names in vega. Moreso when I use to do it.

yay someone else doesn't hate FOmars!

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 07:17 AM
FOmars are Awesome!

MasterJoel
Oct 21, 2003, 02:44 PM
i have a level 156 FOmar, and let me say this: my dad still thinks he is a woman... ahh well.

also, as a FO, you are the bitch. "I DEMAND S/D", "RESTA NOW, BITCH", "WHERE THE HELL IS MY J/Z?!", etc... this seems to be the status of ALL FOs. i say we revolt and see what happens then! when i play my other, non-FO chars, i never demand anything from anyone... i think it is important for a char to be able to hold their own (without dupes, but that's a different thread entirely).

and about FOmars being know-it-alls... i am one... i need to stop. yeah.

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 05:09 PM
my most common phrases as a fo are "...", "whatever..." and "congratulations!"

Scejntjynahl
Oct 21, 2003, 06:55 PM
I doubt it was intended for a Fomar to considered a woman. Perhaps androginous, maybe. Japanese culture loves that which is androginous. That is why there is a plethora of anime and video game characters that look androginous. And Cerris, don't take name calling to heart...just play and kick major azz.

Here are some examples: (Girl or Boy, who cares you can kick azz with thess characters)

http://www.guiltygearx.com/ggx/eng/cara/c_ts.htm

http://animetryx.com/alucard6.jpg

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 08:41 PM
reminds me of cowboy beebop:

jupiter jazz: part1 & 2