PDA

View Full Version : A HA

Saladwood
Oct 21, 2003, 01:13 PM
I have a really really smart friend.

Sometimes it makes me feel small

Heh

Not that she makes me feel small, but I pale in comparison.

But most times I learn really cool things from her and she teaches me to think in a different way and question things.

My friend started reading before I could even talk right.

Mostly I learn that having a brain like that must hurt. But I figure she can make the weapons and bombs I need to take over the world!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-10-21 11:15 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Oct 21, 2003, 01:16 PM
i have a friend who talks like she has tourettes and is on crack

eRUPT
Oct 21, 2003, 01:29 PM
Its fun being with someone really smart and have a know-it-all try to talk like they are brilliant, when they don't even know how dumb they look.

I think the best tho is when that someone can give you a compliment about your own intelligence, really does make you feel nice.

klepto
Oct 21, 2003, 01:30 PM
I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small
Never thought about the problems of this planet at all
Global warming, radioactive sites, Imperialistic wrongs, and animal rights whoah
I never looked around
I never second guessed
Then I read some Howard Zidd now I'm always depressed
And now I cant sleep
From years of apathy
All because I read a little Nonchompslkey
Im eating Vegetation cuz of fast food nation
I wear uncomfortable shoes cuz of globalization
Im watching Micael Moore, expose the awful truth
Im listening to public enemy and Reagan Youth
I see no world peace cuz of zealous armed forces
I eat no breath mints cuz they're from dehooved horses
Now i cant believe what an absolute failure, the presidents laughing cuz he voted for Nader

Ketchup345
Oct 21, 2003, 01:32 PM
On 2003-10-21 11:13, Saladwood wrote:
Mostly I learn that having a brain like that must hurt. But I figure she can make the weapons and bombs I need to take over the world!

You arew falling a bit behind. Bradicus is ahead of you. I think he already has France and 2/3 of Cuba.

MasterJoel
Oct 21, 2003, 02:26 PM
i have a friend who is really smart and extremely talented, who denies that she is either, and that can get pretty annoying at times. apparently, she can't speak french (but she is living in france at the moment), can't speak chinese at all (but i saw a 1st place chinese speech trophy above her fireplace), and i know that if you ask her any question that involves math, i'm sure she knows but says she doesn't. ahh well...

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 04:29 PM
I know how to make atomic bombs!

I could make a post on how if you want!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerris on 2003-10-21 14:30 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Oct 21, 2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah it's easy. You just need an atom splitting device.
Like Tweesers.

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 04:58 PM
nah

first you need to find your nearest plutonium supplier or nuclear power plant, look in the back alleys or at your local terrorist group. make sure it is a sphere roughly 500 centimeters in diamiter!

while at the supplier pick up about 30 kilograms of TNT or Plasique! Tnt is perferred.

get an eletronic switch that can be activated by remote.

get an unconspicuious(sp?) object like a breifcase or toilet to case the vitals in.

5. surround the plutonium sphere with the tnt and wire the tnt to the electric switch. place the now tnt covered sphere in the case.

place bomb at desired location

press switch

the tnt detonates and compresses the plutonium into critical mass(ie, a lil 1 ton ball) watch it expand and release all it energy.

pray that ur not in range of the bomb.

and there you have it! a bomb at its best!

check out next weeks topic: how to clone the human geonome!

Ketchup345
Oct 21, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-10-21 14:58, Cerris wrote:
check out next weeks topic: how to clone the human geonome!

Aww, man, we have to wait till next week? I feel http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif .

Cerris
Oct 21, 2003, 08:24 PM
was i good?(I open my self to flaming now)

i know this is the worst possible ? to ask in fkl...

how unlike a n00b...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerris on 2003-10-21 18:24 ]</font>

Solstis
Oct 21, 2003, 08:53 PM
All you really need is an empty bag of Salt and Vinegar chips and a shiny penny... (and that rubbish with the "detonator" and an "atom bomb").

... can someone buy me a small tropical island?

Enyalis_Cho
Oct 21, 2003, 11:41 PM
Why buy an island? It's more fun to hostilly overthrow its government.