PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Quest Hatred

MasterJoel
Oct 21, 2003, 02:51 PM
i dunno what it is... that quest drives me insane. last night, i was forced to play it against my good sense, and every moment i was in the quest made me want to rip my hair out and then skip down the street wearing nothing but christmas lights screaming "i'm an elf! i'm an elf!". does anyone else hate this quest? it somehow just drives me batty!

Rudoku
Oct 22, 2003, 09:53 PM
No, because I just got a Jack O' Lanturn. I'm going after 5 more before this quest is over!!!

LamerPanda
Oct 23, 2003, 08:29 AM
I hate it if I'm going through Mountain/Seaside, but I love it if it's in Jungle. *shrug*

I'm going for Lantern #3 and 4 today from it, though. >_> (I got one from Rappy hunting and one from a quest, whee)

Mystil
Oct 23, 2003, 12:27 PM
You get them from rappy hunting? I though you only get them from the quest..(thing is people acted like they didn't know shit, so I didn't know either.)

I don't like it.....the music..it's the music..

Soukosa
Oct 23, 2003, 02:30 PM
Listening to "Escape from the City" and Tails' SA 1 theme song over and over again are enough to drive me crazy. I have nothing against the songs, in fact I like them. It's just listening to them so many times, non-stop.

LamerPanda
Oct 23, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yeah, the temple rappies are still there. =D Good way to use up time if no one's willing to do the quest.

The music is annoying (Why Tails's theme? If they'll use SA2 music, why not Shadow's theme, which would fit better?), but I got all 4 mag cells I wanted, so I'm happy. n_n

Nambrosia
Oct 23, 2003, 03:47 PM
On 2003-10-23 12:31, LamerPanda wrote:
The music is annoying (Why Tails's theme? If they'll use SA2 music, why not Shadow's theme, which would fit better?)

If it's about what would fit, then for the life of me, I don't know why they didn't use the music from one of Knuckles' stages, Pumpkin Hill XD

muff
Oct 23, 2003, 05:09 PM
If it's about what would fit, then for the life of me, I don't know why they didn't use the music from one of Knuckles' stages, Pumpkin Hill XD

If I had to listen to the Knuckles "music" again, I would consider slitting my wrists.

Rudoku
Oct 23, 2003, 11:11 PM
On 2003-10-23 15:09, muff wrote:

If I had to listen to the Knuckles "music" again, I would consider slitting my wrists.

My name is Knuckles...