PDA

View Full Version : How being a FOnewm affects your personality

Ratsmack
Feb 19, 2001, 03:37 AM
(Excuse me, this is a really wierd post, but I'm tired and bored and...those just don't mix well)

It's scary. I started as a RAmar, an innocent little RAmar whose body looks a bit disproportionate, but at least it uses some sembelance of a solid color. But then...THEN came the FOnewm, with his tiger stripe leggings and afros as far as the eye can see. Now, I come to warn you from personal experience how playing as this amazingly pimp-like character can affect your brain. Not only did I run in circles for all my teammates to admire my oversized multicolored ass, but I also attempted to hit on the bank woman. I dropped that quick after realizing she's just wearing a miracle bra, I went after the Secretary in the Principal's office. If there had been disco lights anywhere on Pioneer 2, I probably wouldn't be here right now, I'd probably be obsessively busting a few moves. Now, I warn you, stay far, FAR away from the FOnewm. It's too late for me, but maybe my sacrifice can be for the greater good. Now excuse me while I go out now and try to find a store that sells platform shoes that's open all night.

Spy
Feb 19, 2001, 03:48 AM
lol

Ambrai
Feb 19, 2001, 10:57 AM
Okkkaaaayyyy then. /em runs to the phone to call the local mental institution.

Tillie
Feb 20, 2001, 09:43 AM
Now see kids. That's what you get for poping too much fluid!

/em looks at an attacking So Dimenian!
Double Saber set to tap TP.
/say I come in Peace!
Headrush ensues!
Youres
Tillie Ray

50volts
Feb 20, 2001, 10:15 AM
well, i've been playing a HUCast for the longest time, but last night (well technically it was morning) I made a FOnewm. He is short, fat, and has blazing red hair. His butt is huge! and my god, it is so fun just to act like a moron with him. Maybe one day I'll actually play a force because I want to develop a wide array of techs. However with one that looks like some kinda dwarf-pimp, the other looking like a promiscuous little girl (and that's being kind), and the third walking like she has a broken hip it'll be hard http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Utherpendrgn
Feb 20, 2001, 10:48 AM
There seems to be a strange trend in video games about magic characters being completely decked out in very strange garments compared to your standard fighting people (Just look at the dwarfy, goofy old Black Mages from early Final Fantasies and Tactics and you'll see what I mean). PSO is just taking it a step forward to put the influence of the 90's pimp scene into the game. We commend you PSO, and I bet the pimps do too. I mean they must be flattered to be portrayed as a physically weak chracter that can't stay close to the action at all (Whoops. Personal opinions reflecting on my thoughts and ideas. Oh no!)