PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

PSOJDS
Oct 24, 2003, 04:14 PM
My character got deleted would anyone want to help train me? I am a level 28 Fomarl.

Robbie088
Oct 25, 2003, 12:00 AM
Now, what do you mean exactly by training? I mean, if you're level 28, how could you need much training? However, I'll be glad to help, since I know how hard it is for FO's to level up by themselves sometimes ^_^ PM me and we can set up a time online so you and I can work together on helping you out!

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 25, 2003, 12:35 AM
My support force is my lowest level character, so sorry. Btw, I really enjoy playing support over anything else. A well deserved thank you is more rewarding than any amount of experience or item I may come across (which I usually give to the person I'm helping anyways).

LemonAndLime
Oct 26, 2003, 07:42 AM
I'm in Uk timezone, and I've got a 59 FOmar. I don't have many items to spare, but I'm more than willing to follow along doing S/D, Resta stuff. Give me a PM if you haven't already set somtehing up and we'll see what we can do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

person
Oct 26, 2003, 09:30 AM
i will as soon i go through al the hunters licsnce junk im al level 70 HUmar

PSOJDS
Oct 28, 2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks I am a level 36 now, still wannna help me?

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 29, 2003, 12:22 PM
If you have a decent level Jellen and Zalure, you can run around with a decent leveled Hunter or Ranger, J/Z the enemy and have them kill it, thus gaining experience as well. I like doing that for support. A gun, J/Z, and a couple friends, and you can run around gaining pretty easy experience. Thats how I generally leveled up my force on X-Box when I got to ultimate. I don't like simply destroying enemies with offensive magic. I play support mage.