PDA

View Full Version : Battle: Hows the war? ne breaK THROUGS?

Cerris
Oct 25, 2003, 08:48 AM
title^

Mystil
Oct 25, 2003, 10:12 AM
I declined my status as a legit. That should answer your question.

I have something I wont to prove. And influence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-25 08:13 ]</font>

DeathMothFO
Oct 25, 2003, 10:14 AM
Why does there have to be a war and why does everybody think all dupers are young people I'a only thirteen.

Mystil
Oct 25, 2003, 10:25 AM
13 is young my friend. And it's sadly because most players, note I SAID players, not legit/duper etc. ARE just young teens who don't have jobs or responsibilities. Therefore pso is all there is right now. Putting the duper in that equation that is why 'legit's think every duper is.

Even though that is not entirely true.

VioletSkye
Oct 25, 2003, 11:33 AM
There is no war. Only morons arguing over senseless garbage that is of ZERO relevance. When some of the micro-cephalics realize that we'll be that much closer to cleaning up these forums. Anyone who even remotely deems any of these issues important has obviously never experienced the real world. There are REAL WARS raging all over the world. You have suicide bombers killing innocent people for some extremist ideology. Well let me ask you this, do you think these men give a rats ass about whether someone cheats or not.
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0301/c2c51bd2049daff7de9d.jpeg
I seriously doubt it considering they are DEAD. Do you think that in their last few moments of life they were ruminating over how other people played this game. Maybe they had a conversation similiar to the following:
Soldier 1: "Man this is some bad shit we're in, we may not make it out alive."

Soldier 2 "Yeah, this is pretty scary. But to be honest this is nothing compared to the PSO war."

Soldier 1 "Agreed, that truly is some scary shit, sure we may die and never get to see our families again but thats nothing compared to the horrors of the legit vs. duper argument. I'd rather be here any day."

Soldier 2 "Yep. BTW whats that sound? It sounds like.........."

Its all about propoganda and hype. The word "war" is one that elicits strong emotion. And when someone(s) begin talking about a war, every tom dick and harry wants to feel like they are somehow apart of it. The only war in regards to PSO is the idiot war that members here have created themselves. Every moron from here to Ragol is obviously going to want to post something and 99.9% of the time, its nothing more than unwarranted flaming and rubbish. Seriously, if you stop and think about it, where did the supposed "war" originate? It was right here in these forums by someone who didn't have the foresight to see that too many people would eventually get themselves caught up in it. Yes, don't we as human beings LOVE to be a part of a crusade? Don't we LOVE feeling as though we are fighting for something important. Well, I hate to say it but many of you have been "duped" (forgive the pun) into thinking that there is any kind of war that exists. This ignorant fallacy has been propagated by short sighted individuals who aren't smart enough to realize there are so many clueless members that will buy into it. Can we just drop this garbage and get back to insightful/fun topics that don't involve daily flaming and utter disrespect for each other? The only war is the war in your head. If you aren't intelligent enough to realize that, then you have my pity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-10-25 09:47 ]</font>

Rudoku
Oct 25, 2003, 11:57 AM
I took out a duper and a legit with an Inferno Bazooka...

Aurra
Oct 25, 2003, 11:59 AM
On 2003-10-25 08:12, Silhouette wrote:
I declined my status as a legit.

High five! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 25, 2003, 12:10 PM
Who cares. In my opinion dupers win because there's more of them.

Cerris
Oct 25, 2003, 02:17 PM
war as in: nice guys vs a holes

Olga-Rappy
Oct 25, 2003, 04:26 PM
And suddenly, that makes it OK.

Sergeant: Private Jones! Casualty report!
Jones: Sir! Everyone but the two of us has been killed by the Canadians, Sir!
Sergeant: At least it wasn't the assholes.

Cerris
Oct 25, 2003, 04:40 PM
i was refferencing to JT's war

Bradicus
Oct 25, 2003, 04:54 PM
cerris.... shut up please.