PDA

View Full Version : Is It Wrong For Me To Wear Glasses?

NKOTB
Oct 26, 2003, 12:18 AM
Okay, this may seem as a stupid question to ask but do you think it's wrong to wear glasses? I am openly a glasses wearer and I often get grief from other kids for it. I don't think it's my fault that I was born with bad eyesight but I am beggining to question whether it's right or not to wear glasses. I have tried, oh lord have I tried to wear contacts but they don't help me the same way glasses do. I actually thought I had a demon inside of me and I that there was something seriously wrong with me until I went to an optometrist and then I came to the conclusion that I was normal but I had bad eyesight. Now please don't laugh or make fun out of me. At this other forum I go to, everyone makes fun out of me. Here is a picture of me and my glasses:
http://www.angelfire.com/il/crunk/helpme.jpg

Do you think I should stay wearing glasses or do you think I should try harder to wear contacts? Is there something wrong with me? Please help.

Thanks. NKOTB

Dime
Oct 26, 2003, 12:20 AM
WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO YOU HERE FOUR EYES

Firocket1690
Oct 26, 2003, 12:25 AM
Don't be like that Dime ... =(

I myself, have contacts so Yay for me !

Dime
Oct 26, 2003, 12:26 AM
On 2003-10-25 22:25, Firocket1690 wrote:
Don't be like that Dime ... =(

Don't trip, boo.

Saiffy
Oct 26, 2003, 12:29 AM
if you really think glasses are 2 extra eyes then your pretty dumb, but i guess its better then being ugly dumb

ahem anyways just wear what you want to wear, or create a laser beam to correct your vision then send it to me as i also have to wear glasses

geewj
Oct 26, 2003, 12:30 AM
NKOTB, don't be an ass.

Why don't you just drop this subject? It's gotten you two warnings already. So unless you really want to be banned then drop it.

Warning +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-10-25 22:33 ]</font>