PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Torunament

Zaneatron
Oct 26, 2003, 06:55 AM
Im not sure how this is going to fully work, but here it goes.

I was thinking that we should organise a tournament for some time in the first week after Nov 27th.
The earliest the better, due to us all being similar card levels.
I think if we start planning it now we could get it refined and ready to go for the big day.
I think some if not all of the people who took part in the last tourney you had before the trial expired would be good to have as veterans as it were, as well as the mods and admins who took part. they would be extra useful for the organisation seeing i dont have a clue currently.

I would really like to do this, so if you would as well just sign up. obviously a 32 player tourney to begin it would be great and the more the merrier.

to anyone whos played the trial: when you set up a tourney, does the game automatically assign a number to you or is that done manually, in the sense we could randomly choose who playes who, or is that already accounted for.

thanks for any support or info that can be provided http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-10-26 03:58 ]</font>

-STE-
Oct 26, 2003, 10:07 AM
We can but how many person will buy this games?

We was a few on trial.

Me an 2 friends from italy are waiting it but i dont know if other person here will buy it.

In tournament you dont have a number you can choose with who you want have the match when you sign for it.

Zaneatron
Oct 26, 2003, 10:40 AM
well that would be good, we could plan out who would fight who before hand.

but on the other hand, i think there are quite a few people here getting ep3. 32 is only the maximum amount of people we can have we dont have to though.
well if all the mods/admins get it, thats 11. i will be you and your friend (ste) is that da jue? is that your friend or someone else, cos i would expect him to get it. if so were on around 14-15. i know aa few of my friends are getting it from online. what we need is just a bit more interest here.
im sure there will be at least 32 people on this site importing the game. the thing is barely anybody looks at this forum, so it would be hard to get more interest. if i could post on another forum to get a responce. but then it would get moved http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

what are we to do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
mabye if some mods got involved it would perk up some people attention. and then im sure with backing we could get somewhere.

Sappharad
Oct 26, 2003, 11:48 AM
As long as it's not at 3AM like the one you had during the trial that I didn't attend.

But I'll probably end up skipping this one too, since when I eventually get around to using my cupon for it, I'll probably use 2 week shipping. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sappharad on 2003-10-26 08:53 ]</font>

-STE-
Oct 26, 2003, 11:49 AM
Ues Jue buy it and another italian we have already oredered it.

But i dont know if someone other will buy it noone here is very interested on a card game this is the problem.

Zaneatron
Oct 26, 2003, 02:10 PM
i think there is interest, people just dont bother showing it thats all, im sure something could be arranged. ill ask online, and see if anyone there is up for it.

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 26, 2003, 10:05 PM
I'm in. I would have been there on the trial if I had realized that importers were selling the trial. *sigh* 32 days left.

Zaneatron
Oct 27, 2003, 08:26 AM
well we have a few people so far. more interest will probably come around closer to the time.
Hopefully some mods will show an interest *crosses fingers* it would be great if we could get lots of people on. the problem as saphard has so clearly pointeds out is delivery time. the saturday after release would be great for me cos i get the afternoon off work. but the problem is everyone else in the world with the game. all you americans on the west coast will be 8 hours behind me, and probably 9 behind the italian contingent amonght us.
but then again ive managed to play with australians who are apporximately 12 hours behind us so anythings possible.
but as far as deliveries go we cant be sure, i prolly wont get mine till after the saturday so im kinda screwed as well. still, its a plan in the works, no proverbial spanners are going to ruin this *crosses fingers again*, ow!

Malkavian
Oct 27, 2003, 12:49 PM
I'll be getting it.
I don't think the first week is a good idea. Maybe some people that will import won't do it 1st day or choosed normal delivery that can take more than one week.

For me a good date would be the 13th December.

-STE-
Oct 27, 2003, 01:28 PM
---yes i will have it 1 week later too shipping long

Zaneatron
Oct 27, 2003, 05:34 PM
ok then. lets reschedule this for a leter period of time. obviusly some time in december would be good. I know i finish college on the 19th and should be pretty much free after that.
Im sure i could make datea before that as well. its probably better i have a chance to get used to it, seeing i didnt get to play the trial.
So lets stary pitching dates and see if we can get something we can all agree on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
im just gonna hedge my bets and say ill be free any time after release. when it gets closer to the time ill prolly revise that statement.

I think it would be nice to get a weekly psow tournament going, like the weekly c-mode and so fourth, just preferably one i could make, like a weekend

metermore
Oct 27, 2003, 07:06 PM
im buying it however i need to get it a shot first since i didnt try that trial i woudl be more that happy to play but think it should wait for dec/winter break (so we all can get on at same time*rips homework papers* )