PDA

View Full Version : XBox: rebuilding

Neo_Synbios
Oct 26, 2003, 04:28 PM
hello everyone! Im sure this is happened to you many times. i was playing online when a player joined the game i was in. when he did, my XBOX froze up, and i lost everything that wasnt equipped or in storage. i was wondering if anyone could help me out in returning the items to me.
the items i need help being returned are:
-dark bridge
-branch of paku paku
-psycho wand
-broom
-battle verge
-slicer of assasain
-chao mag (level was 114, but as long as it's lv. 100 i dont care. i only had it in order to make a chao striker)
-robochao mag (power mag, pow was 102)
-prophets of motav
-6 trifluids
-about 5000 meseta. it was a little less.

i know this is alot, and im sure not all of it is legit (say, the dark bridge for example), but if anyone can help me out, please send me a PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo_Synbios on 2003-10-26 18:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo_Synbios on 2003-11-02 18:46 ]</font>

Alteisen
Oct 26, 2003, 04:34 PM
I can help with the Slicer of Assassin, trifluids, and meseta. I think I also have a spare Battle Verge in storage, since I occasionally find them.

Gimme a ring when you wanna set up a time to meet.

Sou1eater
Oct 26, 2003, 05:26 PM
Sorry to say this, but im glad that happened to you. If you cheat thats what you deserve!

Neo_Synbios
Oct 26, 2003, 05:30 PM
well i didnt cheat. the game just froze up. if i HAD cheated, i wouldnt have even posted this. besides, read the rules for this forum. if you are gonna be talking like that, you are supposed to go to the cheater forum and talk about it there.

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 26, 2003, 05:32 PM
I think he means the Dark Bridge. But souleater, be nice. No need to start something.

Neo_Synbios
Oct 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
alright, i got the dark bridge, the trifluids, and the battle verge back. im still looking for the rest of it.

K4t4n4
Oct 29, 2003, 11:11 PM
I can help with the meseta (got lots) and slicer of assassin (if Alteisen doesn't have one) nothing else really. just ignore souleater. everyone has hacked items. besides you may have the one legit dark bridge in the game (que twilight zone music). one thing though, why did you bring all of that stuff online without it being in your bank. you know what FSOD is right?

K4t4n4
Oct 29, 2003, 11:12 PM
oh yeah.
im on fri-sunday
just PM me if u want meseta

Neo_Synbios
Nov 2, 2003, 09:44 PM
FSOD? no sorry. oh and just because i feel the need to tell everyone, i made the first vote on the stewie/bender battle (stewie of course. you just can't beat a baby that unhooked his own mother's bra to spite the dog)

Neo_Synbios
Nov 2, 2003, 09:47 PM
alright, i got alot of the rest of it back. still need a few things. ill PM you when i get a chance to play.