PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 26, 2003, 11:12 PM
Okay, I live in San Diego and there's a large fire storm here and I might be evactuating within the next few hours or day... How did this fire start?!?! Some dumbass fucking hunter IN THE WOODS fires a FLARE GUN... if he had some damn common sense, 150+ building wouldn't be destroyed and 15+ people would still be alive... *sigh* Stupid people... Flare+forest=BIG FIRE.... Ugh... too much anger... must stop...

_Ted_
Oct 26, 2003, 11:36 PM
A flare gun, thats how it started! Geez.... I'm up here by LA and all we have is smoke and ash, but it sounds really bad down there. I hope you don't have to be evactuated, good luck.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 26, 2003, 11:48 PM
615 House burned man as of now... I'd go to LA to go to my cousins house... but I know you're having you share of fire up there too... goodluck up there... hopefully you or anyone else won't be threatened by this...

anwserman
Oct 27, 2003, 12:30 AM
.... sounds like a person that should qualify for the Darwin Award! ( http://www.darwinawards.com )

Now, yeah that was stupid, extremely stupid. That person should be shot... especially when the ground was probably DRY.... now, aren't flare guns meant only to be used for an emergency?

NKOTB
Oct 27, 2003, 12:56 AM
On 2003-10-26 20:12, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
How did this fire start?!?! Some dumbass fucking hunter IN THE WOODS fires a FLARE GUN... if he had some damn common sense,

This is actually the result of 6 converging fires.

The hunter is reposnsible for just one of the six. The signal flare was fired off because he was lost. So the dumbass hunter is actually only a little responsible for all that is happening. He should have known better than to fire the flare but at least he had a reason.

And he may face criminal charges too.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A20911-2003Oct26.html

xHIGHONLIFEx
Oct 27, 2003, 01:04 AM
ha, yeah, I jus read that a few minutes b4 seeing your post... this is gettin ridiculous... looks like I'm headin to Mexico...

Guile
Oct 27, 2003, 01:11 AM
Yeah there was a fire here started like 3 days ago, still smells like smoke..
damn California and their fires.

Dime
Oct 27, 2003, 06:38 PM
On 2003-10-26 22:11, Guile wrote:

damn California and their fires.

As opposed to all the other states with their floods and hurricanes.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 28, 2003, 12:00 AM
I live in southern Cal. and the thing that dominates the news are the fires. Im safe where I am, the nearest fire is about 50+ miles away. I feel bad for anyone near the inferno. I wonder what the chances are of the fires reaching me? If they do, im packing my most important thing, the gamecube and pso. Then I will head for the hills. (if they arent on fire)