PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon in PSO

Tilldawn
Oct 27, 2003, 04:48 PM
OK in your own opinion say which weapon is TRUTHFULLY the best on PSO dont copy wat others say and it has to b damn rare

PABLOparavida
Oct 27, 2003, 04:55 PM
ra=guld milla
fo=psycho wand
hu=tj sword

Ketchup345
Oct 27, 2003, 05:11 PM
HUnter:
Male: Good Mechguns, good sword type
Female: Good Double Saber type (BKB or DC), Mechguns

RAnger:
Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle (both good support specials)

FOrce:
Psycho Wand/ Dark Bridge (reduced TP cost = good)
Hitogata/ Dancing Hitogata (Good TP Stealing item, no need to be too close to an enemy)
Double Saber/ S-Rank Double Saber with Geist (TP Steal = good)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-28 03:00 ]</font>

StrongBad
Oct 27, 2003, 05:27 PM
HU: Double Saber type, best ones are BKB, Double Canon, and Meteor Cudgel.
Also carrying some kind of mechguns are useful and also carrying a Sword type weapon is useful for taking out big clumps of enemies

RA: Frozen Shooter,Guld Millas, NUG-2000 Bazooka also its useful, if youre a strong melee RA(Racast, some cases Ramar) to use a S-Rank Twin or Twin Blaze

FO:Sigh of a God, Psycho Wand, Summit Moon. IF youre gonna go melee you should get an S-Rank Twin with Geist.

echo-2003
Oct 27, 2003, 05:34 PM
HU - Sange and Yasha or Orotoagito
RA - Guld Milla
FO - Summit Moon

Zarana
Oct 27, 2003, 05:41 PM
Impossible to say for a Hunter and Ranger, or even a close-range Force, but the Psycho Wand is the conclusive best weapon for a casting Force. That's the only absolute fact.

Quo
Oct 27, 2003, 06:33 PM
On 2003-10-27 14:41, Zarana wrote:
Impossible to say for a Hunter and Ranger, or even a close-range Force, but the Psycho Wand is the conclusive best weapon for a casting Force. That's the only absolute fact.

Very true. the P wands 50% tp cost reduction is entirely too awsome for a tech exclusive force. However for the others it all comes down to preferance I like double sabers for hunters but single striking weapons will get you killed in some areas. I don't play rangers much but when I do I like to use a handgun type weapon just because they're so user friendly.

Nai_Calus
Oct 27, 2003, 06:35 PM
Hunter:
Charge Vulcans 50%+ Hit
Soul Banish
Black King Bar +80
Red Handgun
Lavis Cannon

(Someone mentioned the male Double Saber animation being too slow and then suggested a Twin Sword type instead - WTF? That's even slower than the Double Saber, and a lot uglier, too.)

Ranger:
Hell if I know. I only have one Ranger, and she's L20.

Force:

FOmar: For attacking: Similar to Hunter, but replace 'Lavis Cannon' with 'Red Saber +78' and 'BKB +80' with 'S-rank Twin'. For tech-casting, no weapon, slap on a Merge. Wands and Rods are painfully slow with a FOmar, in my experience. I'll live without the extra 20% boost to my Gifoie, I'm sure.
FOmarl: Don't use one.
FOnewm: Hmm. I don't recall how his Rod casting speed is, since I hadn't used the one I had in months when I recreated him, and I didn't use Rods on him anyways. Probably a Psycho Wand, although I would probably once again go unarmed as I did with mine when I had him. I get so spoiled by the speed.
FOnewearl: Summit Moon or a set of the 9-star clubs.

MasterJoel
Oct 27, 2003, 06:43 PM
i would kill for legit geist vulcans with 90%+ hit.

PABLOparavida
Oct 27, 2003, 06:45 PM
On 2003-10-27 15:43, MasterJoel wrote:
i would kill for legit geist vulcans with 90%+ hit.

No such thing. If there is I want it.

Tilldawn
Oct 28, 2003, 05:41 AM
90% hit damn man that wont miss often but can u get it legitly?

PhoenixOfHate
Oct 28, 2003, 10:34 AM
I don't use a force but since it is the best weapon is all of PSO.. I think I am going to go with the psycho wand.. Not onlt does it look cool and just having one gets you bragging rights if your legit but that thing rocks.. Great damage for a wand and the stuff is does rocks.. 50% less tp cost for your spells and the upping damage..