PDA

View Full Version : bored need people

metermore
Oct 27, 2003, 09:38 PM
im sick of my lvl 109 hucast lvl 59 ramar and lvl 49 FOnewem
so im sarting new chars lvl 26 now legit ready to be lvled ne1 wana join me?

Servbot41
Oct 28, 2003, 04:45 PM
Join C2! We're dupe and hack free! Check out our team section thing for more info.

Robbie088
Oct 28, 2003, 05:32 PM
Hey, if you're looking for someone to hang out with, our team is doing a Halloween Quest tonight at 8 PM EST for an hour so we can get cake *mmm...cake* So if you'd like to drop by Antares 10: 13 (or just any lobby of Antares 10) our team will have a quest going on (sorry if I"m a tad late! ^_^). Although...I have no clue who's going to show up, but you're more than welcome to! I'll use either my level 42 HUnwearl named Laura, my level 36 FOmarl Dillan, or my level 20-something Ramarl Kelli. Hope to see you there! (By the way, I am a guy, I've just been using my girl characters lately http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I have a Fomar, a Humar, and a Ramar (one of each class, lol) but none near where you are. Hope to see you there! ^_^

metermore
Oct 28, 2003, 06:51 PM
i live in cal and am not sure about PST EST times etc... is that 8:00 US eastern?

carnivale
Oct 29, 2003, 11:56 PM
i live in so cal so if u wanna join up with my team its all good*laughs at his stupid response*