PDA

View Full Version : Mags Wanted

Dunedain
Oct 28, 2003, 08:44 PM
The first must be a white tipped rati with precisely 10 DEF, 96 POW, 34 DEX, and 60 MIND. It must have the exact stats mentioned, and it must have the mylla and youlla (twins) PB in it. Thanks! I basically have every item in the game except the blue/green/yellow/black rings, the unreleased volume disks, and mags. My mag collection isn't so good... lol. And if you're legit, I have a couple of legit rares also.

PS - If it isn't too much trouble, please try to make the syncro 120% and IQ 200 for me while you're making it. Thanks!

PPS - I don't have a list as shown, but just because I realize many might click away because they don't know anything I have, I'll say right away the most recent and cool things I've gotten. These are red ring, untekked ILOVEYOU sranks, untekked srank summit moon, srank j-cutter, and evil curst 100% hit. Just ask - I probably have it.

I also need these:

White Bana (twins must be included like always): 10 DEF /96 POW /34 DEX /60 Mind
White Bana (twins...): 5 DEF /139 POW /40 DEX /16 MIND

Again, they must have those exact stats. And I am almost certain such mags could be made, because I went into a fair amount of research to make sure on everything. If you can't figure out how to raise it, but are willing, I'll help you out on what to do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dunedain on 2003-10-28 17:45 ]</font>