PDA

View Full Version : Ill own you all........

_K_n_u_X_
Oct 31, 2003, 11:49 AM
wait till ep3 u guys dont know what i have waiting for you.

Zaneatron
Oct 31, 2003, 12:52 PM
wtf, put this in fresh kills!
knux, dont do this in future. its kinda flamebaiting and shows you as having an aggressive posture towards the rest of us.
it also has little to do with EP3 as a game. you telling us that your going to own us all, comon give us a break form the n00b talk. why does everybody seem to pride themselves on their owning abilities. it has to be said that i and probably everyone esle on this site doesnt give a flying fuck whether you can own us at ep3, seeing it remains to be seen.
did you even play the trial? cos i get the feeling you didnt.
also so many people, sadly, dont seem as though their going to get the dam game.
so put crap like this in fresh kills, and keep actual converstion peices in their respective forums.

Vetto
Oct 31, 2003, 05:40 PM
What i find funny is the only way you will own some one when the game first come out is by using a mod chip ((if your a xboxer)) to hack in all the good card thus you didn’t win case of your skill you just won case you hacked card that no one could get yet and later on you become owned when all the true card player get there deck up and good

LollipopLolita
Oct 31, 2003, 11:42 PM
and this is why i foresee a lot of fights because of ep 3

Shadow82
Nov 1, 2003, 12:13 AM
It's people like this that I wish they had to wear a sign outside at all times that says,"Shoot Here."

Enyalis_Cho
Nov 1, 2003, 02:41 AM
On 2003-10-31 08:49, _K_n_u_X_ wrote:

If I were a monkey, I'd throw my shit at you.

Shadow82
Nov 1, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-10-31 23:41, Enyalis_Cho wrote:

On 2003-10-31 08:49, _K_n_u_X_ wrote:

If I were a monkey, I'd throw my shit at you.

I would right now,but I'm just polite.

Zaneatron
Nov 1, 2003, 01:02 PM
hey send some of that shit this way, i want to partake in this throwing of shit action.

i also think he should be forced to change his sig. its really stupid and weve heard it all before. its so common its lost all meaning. change it to something new like 'i will get owned by everyone else....' i think it has a nice ring to it.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 1, 2003, 01:46 PM
On 2003-10-31 21:13, Shadow82 wrote:
It's people like this that I wish they had to wear a sign outside at all times that says,"Shoot Here."

HAHA, yes sir, you are correct sir.