PDA

View Full Version : PSOW parody tournament!

Garanz2
Oct 31, 2003, 03:37 PM
Well, here it is, my latest tournament! Basically, submit your character's (or characters')

NAME
RANDOM NUMBER (1-32) - 6, 30, and 12 are reserved.
APPEARANCE
BACKGROUND
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY
WEAKNESS

Ill submit my 2 characters now as an example:

NAME: King Tree
NUMBER: 23
APPEARANCE: A tree on legs, in a suit.
BACKGROUND: President Bush's long lost plant brother
SPECIAL ABILITY: Commands a huge army. Ned I say more?
WEAKNESS: The public looking out for his mistakes

NAME: Spamus Aran
NUMBER: 31
APPEARANCE: A girl in a huge brown armour suit with a '1337' logo on the front
BACKGROUND: Created entirely from spam on metroid forums, now roams the earth in search of a game to star in
SUPERPOWER: Crushes the enemy with wave after wave of scrolling text
WEAKNESS: Moderators

Not many rules. Ill limit the chars to 5 per person this time unless we desperately need more. Your character(s) must be a parody/ parodie(s) of well known characters or people, from games, TV, real life, anywhere, as long as they are remotely funny.

Battles will start soon!

MQuantum
Oct 31, 2003, 04:10 PM
Can anyone say copy and paste? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif in a hurry, might add more if I can meet the deadline, but no time tonight.

Name:SatoSan
#:10
Background:Product of a scientific test, how long a normal human can spend in a room bulging with Sato... Failed result 35667894...
Appearance:Sato ears... Sato tail... Sato eyes... Kinda like a sato with legs...
Superpower:SATO SUMMON!
Weakness:A sato in distress, Anti-Sato Lovers Association (ASLA),etc.
Motto: "Where there's a Sato, There's a way; FEEL THE FUZZY LOVE!"

Name: Kuri-san (I have no idea if this is spelled right... I know no japanese...)
#:19
Background:He's the alterego of the guy from the Iron Chefs(but under the same name), the one you never see, but always hear, who can tell you the exact recipe for any of the strange breathing foods you may see the Iron chefs make!
Appearnace:I imagne some little fat man, running around with a microphone, with his round little head always in someone elses business.
Superpower:Analytical food analyzing powers
Weakness:bad dubbing jobs
Motto:"I believe those were truffles..."

Name: Lsd
#:24
Background: He doesn't belong in the world of PSO. He was assualted by Rico, and beat down Falz with a dowel rod after he was run over by a truck.
Appearance: He does not belong in PSO.
Superpower: Utter and complete insanity. He has the ability to make others think he is on LSD.
Weakness: Bad, random things seem to happen to him. He has no clue what is going on in life, and reacts spontaneously.
Motto: "...I killed your daughter, and gray hair is a disease."

Mixfortune
Oct 31, 2003, 04:31 PM
NAME: Mess
NUMBER: 17
APPEARANCE: A young child with a backwards baseball cap and a bumblebee suit!
BACKGROUND: Mess had developed psychic abilities early in life. Hails from the town Offack, and is known as a child with messy room problems.
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: Able to create hurricanes telepathically, which often tosses objects haphazardly.
WEAKNESS: A mouthful of soap.

NAME: SSJ4Sephiroth
NUMBER: 1
APPEARANCE: A swordsman with long, long, pointy brown hair running down his back and into the air. The perfect fusion of anime and video games gone awry!
BACKGROUND: A legendary powerhouse that has been massively cloned and sent to various realities around the universe to wreak havoc and 1337speak!
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: SPIRIT RAGNAROK: A massive skill able to destroy the fabric of space itself! Summons a massive meteor of spirit energy!
WEAKNESS: SPIRIT RAGNAROK skill takes 5 years (150 episodes) to perform, and oftentimes does minimal damage to would-be world savers.

Logical2u
Oct 31, 2003, 09:08 PM
Name:Logic
Number:22
Appearence:Imagine a poorly concieved sprite, handmade my someone with little or no experience. In 24 bit.
Background: After being poorly transformed into Sprited-form, Logical2u shortened his name and began searching for a pixel-polygonal escape method, leading him through several lands and cities to the escape he was looking for. He returned to the Polygonal world... but as a sprite still, and found he was but a copy of the polygonal Logical2u. He now seeks to become the ONLY Logical2u.
Special Ability: He can become paperthin due to the fact that he isn't Polygonal.
Weakness: Has an alterego. Is pixelated in a polygonal world, a scary thought!

Jaks
Oct 31, 2003, 11:47 PM
Name:Vega-Man
appearence: Like Megaman X except he's red and silver
background:nobody knows
power:arm cannon and takes people's powers after he wins
Weakness:Teletubbies!!!!
motto: Don't run, the partys just started

Name: takethemicman
Number: 13
Background: mysterious
Apperarance: whoever he faces, he becomes
Superpower: copies
Weakness: mirrors
Motto:USA! USA! USA!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2003-10-31 20:57 ]</font>

Doomed2k
Nov 1, 2003, 08:56 AM
Name:RAcasheal
appearence:A green and gold RAcasheal with diaminds.
background:Made by a rich pervert who likes money.
power:Guns, Money, Bling-Bling
Weakness:Bums, Outdoorsmen, Poverty
motto:I'll sue you!

Belqvar
Nov 1, 2003, 01:20 PM
alrighty, here's one of my guys

NAME : Bubblegum-Man
RANDOM NUMBER: 2
APPEARANCE : A big, round, sticky piece of bubble gum
BACKGROUND : Was a piece of bubbble-gum
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY : he can wrap others in sticky strands of gum
WEAKNESS : hair dryers

-Z
Nov 1, 2003, 11:30 PM
here's an old time favorite of mine ^_^
MITTEN MAN!

umm.. #6!

stitched together out of the undergarments of the most annoying and evil 5-7 year olds in the universe!

appearance? umm... he's a giant mitten with a ^_^ on it

superpower: can drive a person clinicly insane within 23 seconds.

weakness: has a soft side for rappies... oh yeah, he's a mitten! a got forsaken mitten!

Motto: "MITTENS!!! ^_^"

Zaneatron
Nov 2, 2003, 10:47 AM
NAME: Non-Human
RANDOM NUMBER: 14
APPEARANCE: un-describable, He just exists
BACKGROUND: Got hit by a car
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: Can avoid anything except cars
WEAKNESS: Cars

NAME: Fangoriously Gelationous Monster Man (FGMM)
RANDOM NUMBER: 27
APPEARANCE: A big gelationous blob, with man qualities.
BACKGROUND: Skulking the land looking for things to digest
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: Can digest legs.........WHOLE!!!!
WEAKNESS: sulphuric acid, its gives him a nasty rash. and daisy chains....

dam you jaks and mquantum, you stle my precious munbers! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Garanz2
Nov 2, 2003, 02:00 PM
Keep the characters coming. The table's starting to look good.

-Z
Nov 2, 2003, 02:17 PM
(heres one i'd of used for the last one)

NAME: boring man.
RANDOM NUMBER: 3.
APPEARANCE: grey. dull. completely dull and boring. nothing special or anything.
BACKGROUND: makes ben stein need ridalin.
SUPERPOWER: able to bore just about anything to death.
WEAKNESS: caffine.

(inspired from soul calibur 2)

NAME: Blue tunic Link!
RANDOM NUMBER: 9
APPEARANCE: Looks like the famed Link, but his tunic is blue. ("Blue PWNZ green!!!")
BACKGROUND: the guy i used when i played soul calibur 2.
SUPERPOWER: the dreaded "(optional soul charge)- rush up- super rapid stabs- strong low swing- triple uppercut- flip over your arm and kick you off the edge!"
WEAKNESS: Asteroth. i hate some of that guy's moves! >_<

EDIT: number for blue tunic link already taken.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-11-02 11:19 ]</font>

Belqvar
Nov 2, 2003, 03:11 PM
NAME: Airport-Security-Guard-Man
RANDOM NUMBER: 15
APPEARANCE: A slighty overweight man with a metal ditector.
BACKGROUND: used to work as an airport security person, now is an undercover villian.
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: He has the power to take anyone's weapons for "inspection" and then use them against his enimies.
WEAKNESS: Bombs
MOTTO: "Would you please remove all metal objects from your possesion and give them to me?"

NAME: Duck Tape Dude
RANDOM NUMBER: 16
APPEARANCE: a big duck covered in tape
BACKGROUND: he was once a regular duck, but then he was exposed to adhesive gamma rays, which gave him super powers.
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: he can wrap ppl in tape at will.
WEAKNESS: Sticky-Remover
MOTTO: "Prepare to meet your worst nightmare?"

Spartan117
Nov 2, 2003, 05:42 PM
ok this is better than the other one so ill enter my character over here that was in the third party one

Name: Yoo-hoo man

Number: 25

Background: Once a normal kid he drank to much yoo
hoo and turned into Yoo-Hoo Man

Apearence: A normal kid with yoo hoo bottle cap eyes

Superpower: Yoo hoo vision from his bottle cap eyes (like supermans laser vision except with yoo hoo soda)

Weakness: Non carbonated drinks

Motto: drink yoo-hoo or die

http://www.drinkyoo-hoo.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spartan117 on 2003-11-02 14:42 ]</font>

Kadou
Nov 2, 2003, 06:16 PM
NAME: She-Woman
RANDOM NUMBER: 12
APPEARANCE: A big, mucular, scary woman in a fur loincloth (and top).
BACKGROUND: Once an ordinary woman until she started exercising (sp?) with bow-flex.
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: Very, very strong
WEAKNESS: Uhh... Skeletor?

This was the first thing that came to mind.

zimmk2vgc
Nov 3, 2003, 04:36 AM
NAME: SOMIZA
RANDOM NUMBER:17
APPERANCE: Tall, white robes and blue hair
BACKGROUND: Once a servant to Watori of Water, fell in love with Firaldo Rolentez and had his son.
SUPERPOWER:Ability to control the orbits of planets
WEAKNESS: Magnesium

Zaneatron
Nov 3, 2003, 09:35 AM
NAME: Not remotely super, special, or above average man
RANDOM NUMBER: 8
APPEARANCE: Just an average joe/man
BACKGROUND: Got an education, got a lameass job
SUPERPOWER/SPECIAL ABILITY: Can withstand the evil forces of Garage, Hip Hop, and R'n'B music and Sean Paul (I admire this fictional character i created just for the the Sean Paul resistance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
WEAKNESS: Completely bereft of intelligence

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-11-03 06:36 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Nov 3, 2003, 10:05 AM
NAME: Shurikane
NUMBER: 7
APPEARANCE: A tall black & neon gren RAcaseal with Delsaber hands
BACKGROUND: Former nemesis of Principal Tyrell
SPECIAL ABILITY: Can shriek loud enough to pop any eardrums within range.
WEAKNESS: Operates on Windows Millenium Edition

NAME: Zinackst
NUMBER: 22
APPEARANCE: Tall HUnewearl with extra-long sky-blue hair tied in a ponytail, and a blue suit.
BACKGROUND: The only person on Pioneer II not to have any ID of any sort, and yet no one cares.
SPECIAL ABILITY: Being a natural telepath, she can easily figure out and evade enemy attacks.

NAME: Gabrielle Kaso
NUMBER: 25
APPEARANCE: White and blue HUcaseal with a tiny pair of angel wings on her back, and a huge pair of sharpened angel wings attached to her arm.
BACKGROUND: A black market member and the ultimate android sex symbol.
SPECIAL ABILITY: Even her jabs are stylish.
WEAKNESS: Still has trouble beating Castlevania III...

Spartan117
Nov 4, 2003, 10:12 PM
Kodia/Zimmk
people already picked 17/22/and 25 are already taken by people who were her first

Skeletor
Number: Random
Appearance: Guy from He-Man that weres a cloak and is a skeleton guy
Background: Evil guy from Eternia trying to get the power of grayskull castle
Superpower/Ability: Has a cane with a ram on it. That shoot lasers. Ability to use 2 katanas
Weakness: He-Man
Motto: Im here to whoop u all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

hahahahahahah

MQuantum
Nov 4, 2003, 10:22 PM
Name: Growling Pineapple
#: 28
Appearance: about 12 inches tall, pineapply looking, green spiky bushy on top, and a mean scowl, with square teeth...
Background: Straight from my card game, Liscense to Abuse!(do not expect to buy anytime soon...) He is one mean fruit(NO! not that way...), and he will growl at you!
Superpower!: Once every turn, Growling pineapple gains 1 attack!
Weakness: Anything with more than 10 attack power.
Motto: Grrrrr... GRRRRRRRR!... Grrrr......

Hikara
Nov 6, 2003, 05:40 PM
Name: Bowzer
Number: 2
Appearance: Just your average turtle, on all fours.
Background: Hatched from an egg, walked around ever since.
Special Power: looks cute?
Weakness: fast things.

Motto: Um, I'm not sure. I've never heard him talk.

Garanz2
Nov 7, 2003, 03:13 AM
Alright, the table's nearly full. If your number's been changed, that's because you picked the same number as someone else.

1 - SSJ4 Sephiroth
2 - Bubblegum man
_
3 - Boring man
4 - Vega-man
_
5 - Skeletor
6 - Mittenman
_
7 - Shurikane
8 - NRSSOAAM (damn long name)
_
9 - Blue tunic link
10 - Satosan

11 - Bowzer
12 - She-woman
_
13 - Takethemic man
14 - Non-hu man
_
15 - ASGM
16 - Duck tape dude
_
17 - Mess
18 - Somiza
_
19 - Kunisan
20 - Ultimate weapon
_
21 - Zinackst
22 - Logic
_
23 - King tree
24 - LSD
_
25 - Yoo-hoo man
26 - Racasheal
_
27 - FGMM
28 - Gabrielle Kaso
_
29 - Growling pineapple
30 - Blue Bling Bianca
_
31 - Spamus Aran
32 - Hollow Rappy
_

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-09 12:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-10 00:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-10 12:38 ]</font>
[s]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-13 09:55 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Nov 7, 2003, 04:51 AM
I submitted two already, so I guess I'll make it a full 5.

NAME: Ultimate Weapon
NUMBER: 20
APPEARANCE: THE Ultimate weapon of an anime, always makes a flashy entrance, is never used until the end of the episode, and has no reason for not being the first thing used by the heroes. Depending on the situation, it has various forms, yet usually contains many lens flares and still shots.
BACKGROUND: Created as far back as anyone can tell without using some sort of knowledge of history, the Ultimate Weapon is a last ditch effort used by heroes, yet really has no drawback...
SPECIAL ABILITY: Has its own 10 minute sequence before it finally appears and destroys its enemies.
WEAKNESS: Takes a whole 10 minute sequence before it finally appears and destroys its enemies.

NAME: Blue Bling Bianca
NUMBER: 30
APPEARANCE: A HUmarl scientist wearing the not-so-legendary Blue Ring. Also wields the fearsome Blue Saber. Oooo.
BACKGROUND: Is the evil sister of a certain someone...
SPECIAL ABILITY: Easily corrupted by the forces of Darkness, and is also able to not detect traps with her glasses which she does not wear, since everyone would make fun of her. Very useful ability, if you ask me.
WEAKNESS: "Rico this, Rico that. I swear!"

NAME: Hollow Rappy
NUMBER: 32
APPEARANCE: A once mean bird with a now jolly demeanor.
BACKGROUND: A rappy of the forest now fallen to the almighty powers of taxonomy. Stuffed with finesse.
SPECIAL ABILITY: Makes for a cozy chair by the fire.
WEAKNESS: It has slight difficulty seeing, as it has buttons for eyes.

-Z
Nov 7, 2003, 08:49 AM
O ****!!! i put my guys too close together. my fighers are gonna have to kill eachother...
well, on the bright side i cant lose...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ^_^

MQuantum
Nov 7, 2003, 04:31 PM
Ha! I fight a ripped off link, a giant tree, a fake Rico, and a slow ultimae weapon with no drawbacks!

I'm set to win this tourament! You all will be destryed by my awesomely twisted heros of ultimate might!

Belqvar
Nov 7, 2003, 06:09 PM
Nah, my three super-ppl will get the top 3 places. They will kill you all!!
--------- http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif---------
My guys---^----^---Everyone else's guys

Garanz2
Nov 8, 2003, 04:35 PM
round 1 will start tomorrow.

MQuantum
Nov 8, 2003, 06:17 PM
YAH!

Now, I get to win some more!

-Z
Nov 8, 2003, 06:24 PM
back all!
*reading*
HEY!

On 2003-11-07 13:31, MQuantum wrote:
Ha! I fight a ripped off link, blah blah blah...

Thats it! someone get me my megaton hammer! Sato is about to become from this: http://www.pso-world.com/images/mags/shato.jpg
to this:

________

(Link rules!!! ^_^)

Garanz2
Nov 9, 2003, 03:27 PM
ROUND 1

BATTLE 1 - SSJ4 SEPHIROTH vs BUBBLEGUM MAN

Sephiroth swings his long sword around threateningly. he slashes at bubblegum man, only to have his weapon get stuck. Bubblegum man slowly engulfs him and he suffocates to death.

WINNER: BUBBLEGUM MAN

BATTLE 2 - BORING MAN vs VEGA-MAN

Vegaman fires several shots, which bounce off boring man, who stands still, and reads a book. This continues for about half an hour, until Vegaman falls asleep from boredom. Fighting invincible opponents...*yawn*

WINNER: BORING MAN

BATTLE 3 - SKELETOR vs MITTENMAN

Mittenman, the favourite for the title, doesn't seem to be in the mood. Skeletor punches and kicks him, but nothing happens. A lesson well learnt: YOU CAN'T DAMAGE A MITTEN BY PUNCHING IT!

Mittenman flops onto Skeletor, pinning him to the ground. Skeletor sees one of the underpants that mittenman is made out of. it's one of his, from when he was a baby! And it's the shittiest one of all! He dies of embarassment.

WINNER: MITTENMAN

Garanz2
Nov 9, 2003, 05:03 PM
BATTLE 4 - SHURIKANE vs NOT-REMOTELY-SUPER-OR-ABOVE-AVERAGE-MAN

Shurikane swings her arms/blades in a fashion similar to a whirlwind attack (diablo 2 - barbarian) and spins toward her opponent. NRSOAAM ducks, and shurikane flies overhead. Suddenly, she spins so fast she takes off, and NRSOAAM wins by ring out.

WINNER: NOT-REMOTELY-SUPER-OR-ABOVE-AVERAGE-MAN

BATTLE 5 - BLUE TUNIC LINK vs SATOSAN

Satosan is confident. Link is a newcomer. He is a veteran with a whole 1 win under his furry belt. He uses a photon blast, but Link's mirror shield deflects it. Satosan tries to dart around and confuse Link, but link has Z-targeting. Satosan stops spinning, satisfied Link is confused enough, then gets flattened by the megaton hammer.

WINNER: BLUE TUNIC LINK

BATTLE 6 - BOWZER vs SHE-WOMAN

This is a joke. A woman against a turtle. She-woman shows off her cooking skills and makes turtle soup.

WINNER: SHE-WOMAN

BATTLE 7 - TAKE-THE-MIC-MAN vs NONhu-MAN

Takethemicman copies NONhu-man, and starts to mirror his every move. Whenever NONhu moves, Takethemic copies him exactly. After a while of punching each others fists, NONhu gets bored and quits. He walks to the edge of the arena, and looks back. Takethemic is still copying him. He moves a little to the left, and Takethemic man falls into a conveniently placed lava pit.

WINNER: NONhu-MAN

-Z
Nov 9, 2003, 06:36 PM
heh, nice! keep em coming ^_^

Zaneatron
Nov 9, 2003, 06:54 PM
w00t, thats 2 out of 2 for the Zane-brigade.

im liking this better than the last one, cos my people are actually winning http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MQuantum
Nov 9, 2003, 06:58 PM
Shoot, a fake link beat me... At least it wasn't the stupid purple one. Where in the world did he come from?

Maybe the pineapple will win!

GRRRRRR....!

Jaks
Nov 9, 2003, 07:43 PM
Now thats not fair!Boring man shouldn't be invincible!
But the way Takethemicman died is funny.

Hikara
Nov 9, 2003, 11:56 PM
Hurrah for my turtle! Pass the soup, please!

Garanz2
Nov 10, 2003, 03:36 PM
BATTLE 8 - AIRPORT SECURITY GUARD MAN vs DUCK TAPE DUDE

"Would you please remove any metal objects you are carrying and put them in this basket?"

DTD doesn't realise this is a battle. In fact, he thinks he's still checking in. He pulls a chainsaw from under one of his layers of tape and passes it over. ASGM takes the chainsaw, and turns it on.

"Please turn around and put your arms in the air. I need to search your body."

DTD complies. The crowd looks away as DTD gets a spinning supository.

BATTLE 9 - MESS vs SOMIZA

Somiza changes the orbit of earth so it starts heading away from the sun. Mess complains that it's cold, and Somiza tries a punch. It misses, and Mess bites his arm, then summons a tornado. Somiza is tossed out of the ring and the atmosphere.

WINNER: MESS

BATTLE 9 - KUNISAN vs ULTIMATE WEAPON

Kunisan's opponent hasn't shown up. the crowd are cheering, so Kunisan sets up his oven and starts making beefburgers for everyone. 9 minutes and 59 seconds later, he's confused that nobody has come to feast on the giant tower of hamburgers he's created.

OH MY GOD! WHAT'S THAT? RUN, KUNISAN! RUN!

He runs, but way too slow.

WINNER: ULTIMATE WEAPON

BATTLE 11 - ZINACKST vs LOGIC

A polygonal figure against a sprite. Logic turns sideways, you can't see him! Zinackst looks around, and can't find her opponent anywhere. Suddenly, something papery wraps round her throat, and she is strangled to death.

WINNER: LOGIC

BATTLE 12 - KING TREE vs LSD

King Tree arrives with a squad of US troops, while LSD counts on his randomness powers to be in with a chance of winning. Something random happens. The soldiers spontaneously explode. King Tree runs, and another random thing happens. LSD catches fire! he runs after tree, and succeeds in burning him badly before dying a terrible flaming death.

WINNER: KING TREE

MQuantum
Nov 10, 2003, 09:32 PM
Rigged. IT'S ALL RIGGED! WHAH!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I hate to gamble. It's a bad habit. You deserved to die, LSD.

Ultimate weapon... Go eat a burger... *mutter*

Belqvar
Nov 10, 2003, 10:15 PM
Wooo! Go Security Gaurd Man and Bubble Gum man! I did have to kill one of my own guys though but oh well.

Keep em' coming!!

Garanz2
Nov 12, 2003, 08:49 AM
BATTLE 13 - YOO-HOO MAN vs RACASHEAL

Yoohoo man launches a furious assault. Racasheal is knocked back, then falls to the ground. The floodlights shine onto her reflective body, and so much light is concentrated onto yoohoo man he explodes vioently, splattering yoohoo everywhere

WINNER: RACASHEAL

BATTLE 14 - FANGORIOUSLY GELATINOUS MONSTER MAN vs GABRIELLE KASO

Both fighters enter the arena and face off. FGMM slips over to the pile of YOOHOO and slurps it all up, becoming much bigger in the process. He begins to move slowly towards his opponent. Gabrielle takes out a saber and slashes her enemy's leg. The precious YOOHOO spills onto the ground and out of the arena. Gabrielle wins by ring out.

WINNER: GABRIELLE KASO

Spartan117
Nov 12, 2003, 07:29 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! no he beat yoo hoo man. That sucks. Both Characters are knocked out of the tournament . Dang it

Zaneatron
Nov 13, 2003, 12:53 PM
how did fgmm lose? he can digest legs i tells ya, digest legs!, WHOLE!!!

Garanz2
Nov 13, 2003, 12:54 PM
BATTLE 15 - GROWLING PINEAPPLE vs BLUE BLING BIANCA

"Grr! grrrah! Grrr!"

Blue Bling stands and looks at her noisy opponent, her hands on her hips. growling pineapple continues to growl repeatedly. Bianca draws her blue saber and attacks. The fruit loses some leaves and backs off. Suddenly, it leaps at her, growling loudly. She lifts her saber and impales it, before taking a bite and reminding any kids watching to eat healthily.

WINNER: BLUE BLING BIANCA

BATTLE 16 - SPAMUS ARAN vs HOLLOW RAPPY

The rappy squawks, and runs headfirst at Spamus. The bounty hunter jumps out of the way and begins charging her cannon. The rappy attacks again, and misses again. Spamus fires, and the rappy is squished by a great big;

"0mG n00B 1 bAT u G00D! Lololololooolololll!!!"111!"

WINNER: SPAMUS ARAN

Garanz2
Nov 13, 2003, 12:58 PM
ROUND 2's LINEUP

2 - Bubblegum man
3 - Boring man
_
6 - Mittenman
8 - NRSSOAAM (damn long name)
_
9 - Blue tunic link
12 - She-woman
_
14 - Non-hu man
15 - ASGM
_
17 - Mess
20 - Ultimate weapon
_
22 - Logic
23 - King tree
_
26 - Racasheal
28 - Gabrielle Kaso
_
30 - Blue Bling Bianca
31 - Spamus Aran
_

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-15 01:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-15 13:15 ]</font>

Doomed2k
Nov 13, 2003, 01:35 PM
That's an interesting set up. Good luck to everyone to made it to round 2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Mixfortune
Nov 13, 2003, 01:39 PM
Cool, 3 of the 5 I entered made it to the second round.

Of course, Mess and Ultimate Weapon are facing off against each other, so at the least 1 person will make it alive (hopefully), and at best Blue Bling will be able to avenge Hollow Rappy's defeat to Spamus Aran! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Nov 13, 2003, 03:09 PM
uh oh! i fear boring man's opponent. he's pink! and sugary! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

*ahem*

none the less, awaiting round 2 ^_^

Spartan117
Nov 13, 2003, 03:21 PM
Go Spamus!!

Belqvar
Nov 13, 2003, 06:07 PM
I'm looking foward to the next round! Go Bubble-Gum man amd ASGM!! wooo! they will whoop! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif

MQuantum
Nov 13, 2003, 08:14 PM
Hey, that's cool, of the four charachters I entered... Wait, no, that's not cool... NOT A SINGLE ONE?! Shoot, now I am going to be reduced to making witty comments on the remaining fights...

Jaks
Nov 13, 2003, 08:53 PM
Blue Bling Bianca and Spamus Aran are basically the only parodies that are even remotely clever.
Too bad one will be knocked out.

Belqvar
Nov 13, 2003, 08:58 PM
That's because i'm not a clever person. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

Jaks
Nov 13, 2003, 09:04 PM
No offense everyone!

Garanz2
Nov 14, 2003, 12:59 PM
ROUND 2

BATLE 1 - BUBBLEGUM MAN vs BORING MAN

Boring man decides to be boring. He stands still and makes himself invincible. Bubbleman realises this, he was watching Vega-man's downfall.

Bubblegum man fires a tentacle-like string of bubblegum from his body, and starts smacking Boring man around the face with it. Boring man laughs. He's invincible. Suddenly, the gummy tentacle rams itself straight down his throat. Boring man can't even scream as bubblegum clogs up his lungs, and he dies an agonising, strawberry-flavoured death.

WINNER: BUBBLEGUM MAN

BATTLE 2 - MITTENMAN vs NOT REMOTELY SUPER, STRANGE, OR ABOVE-AVERAGE MAN

NRSSOAAM takes out a gun, and opens fire with a hail of machine gun bullets. Mittenman takes a few hits, but he's made of FRIGGIN CLOTH! Mittenman charges the /_/ beam, and fires low, taking off NRSSOAAM's feet. He's lying on the ground, begging for mercy. Mittenman leaps on him, and delivers the killing blow; A mighty blast of underpants smell. The floor is coated in melted nose-gel.

BATTLE 3 - BLUE TUNIC LINK vs SHE-WOMAN

Link takes his bow out and fires. It misses. She-woman challenges link to a trivia contest. Link can't refuse, because he can't talk. The contest begins, and link gets every question wrong. She-woman prepares to take Link down in his humiliation. But link doesn't give up! He pulls out his sword and swings furiously, but she-woman jumps out of the way. She pulls out a saucepan and beats Link's head in, to repeated cries of Link's typical "Eyaah!" Finally, all is silent, and the crowd cheers.

WINNER - SHE-WOMAN

BATTLE 4 - NONhu-MAN vs AIRPORT SECURITY GUARD MAN

"Would you please remove any metal objects you are carrying and place them in this basket?"

"Of course not!"

Airport security guard man is annoyed. He pulls out his pistol and fires several shots. They all miss somehow. He takes out his nightstick, while NONhu pulls out a sword. SWING! Half a nightstick falls to the ground.

"Help! Requesting backup at terminal four! Hello? Hello? What do you mean it's your lunch break? I need you right NGAAAAAAH!"

WINNER - NONhu MAN

Mixfortune
Nov 14, 2003, 04:45 PM
Poor -Z, he lost both his characters :|
I just realized that while two of my chars are fighting each other in this round, my third remaining character is facing off against one of Garanz2's characters. Eep.

MQuantum
Nov 14, 2003, 05:00 PM
Go mitten man!

I'm cheering for the veteran!

^_^ BEAM!

White_Knight
Nov 15, 2003, 01:22 AM
all I have to say is this

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

Belqvar
Nov 15, 2003, 09:40 AM
Well, now all i have is bubble-gum man.
So go bubble-gum man!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garanz2
Nov 15, 2003, 04:14 PM
BATTLE 5 - MESS vs ULTIMTE WEAPON

Mess creates a tornado, which interuppts ultimate weapon's summoning sequence. Ultimate weapon is suddenly revealed to be none other than the power rangers! Oh, the horror! Half the crowd throws up, while the other half laugh outrageously. The gimpsuited five get whisked into the tornado, and smashed against one of the arena walls. Poor, badly animated sparks fly in all directions.

Mess suddenly makes a mistake, and is herself whisked into the tornado. She fles round in circles until she gets dizzy and starts crying. The tornado stops, and mess falls forty feet to her spine-crunching death.

The power rangers vanish. there are hundreds of possible ultimate weapons!

WINNER: ULTIMATE WEAPON

BATTLE 6 - LOGIC vs KING TREE

King tree, badly burnt from last round, has interned himself in a tank. Logic turns sideways, and is gone! Tree starts firing wildly in an attempt to hit his pixellated foe! Logic picks up Mess's corpse, and jams it in the barrel! Tree fires, and the tank explodes.

Logic laughs, and spins round so all the crowd can see him. Tree crawls from the wreckage, and he's got a desert eagle! logic doesn't see him, and Tree gets a perfect headshot, despite being almost dead himself.

BATTLE 7 - RACASHEAL vs GABRIELLE KASO

Immediately, a robotic bitch-fight ensues. The crowd are cheering for each in equal measure! Gabrielle is more powerful, but RAcasheal is faster! RA jumps back, and pulls out her gun, firing a few quick rounds. Gabrielle deflects them with her blades. The crowd are yelling now, and the android area is going nuts. Two of the sexiest androids ever are battling it out! RAcasheal tries a dangerous move. she rolls sideways, coming close to Gabrielle. She fires a hail of bullets into Gabrielle from underneath, and the crowd boos. Gabrielle collapses to the ground, and stays there.

WINNER: RACASHEAL

BATTLE 8 - BLUE BLING BIANCA vs SPAMUS ARAN

Samus gets into a flying start. She fires a hail of "OmG! pr0n!"s at Bianca, and knocks her down. Bianca pulls her saber, and begins a strong defensive. She's deflecting "lOL! n00b!"s and "OmG! pr0n!"s in all directions. Spamus goes into morph ball mode, and rolls away, leaving a low wall of spammy messages. Bianca runs along the wall and slashes furiously at the ball. Spamus returns to normal and starts charging her beam. Bianca leaps high, and comes down with an overhead, two-hand attack. Spamus is knocked off balance, and a giant "LOLOLOLOLOL!!1! !one! 1337 haXor!" crushes the guy handing out refreshments to the crowd. A few more swipes from Bianca, and it's all over.

WINNER: BLUE BLING BIANCA

Garanz2
Nov 15, 2003, 04:17 PM
THE LINEUP FOR THE SEMI FINALS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

2 - Bubblegum man
6 - Mittenman
_
12 - She-woman
14 - NONhu man
_
20 - Ultimate weapon
23 - King Tree
_
26 - RAcasheal
30 - Blue Bling Bianca

Congrats to everyone who got this far!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-22 11:30 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Nov 15, 2003, 05:05 PM
im still in with a chance w00t http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Belqvar
Nov 15, 2003, 06:18 PM
heheh, bubble-gum man's gonna beat last torney's champ! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaks
Nov 15, 2003, 06:36 PM
Whoa, Trianglemans going to be here???
I do believe the person that wins this tornament won't be able to fight him because Tri'man will be jumped by last torney's people.

GO BBB! what a hottie

Doomed2k
Nov 15, 2003, 06:43 PM
Congratulations to whoever made it to round 3! Your'e all doing great! Keep up the good work! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Z
Nov 15, 2003, 06:58 PM
Buble gum man... do you feel... lucky? ~_^

^_^

^_^!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/_/ BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'at's right ^_*

heh, i could still immagine vlue tunic link all like:

"do you want to you agree to a tourney of knowledge?"

...sure why not?
--> NOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

^_^
!!/_/!!

Garanz2
Nov 16, 2003, 04:00 PM
And now, it's time for the pre-semi-final interview extravaganza! Like before, I will brave the depths of the changing rooms in search of opinions from our remaining contenders!

GARANZ2: "So, Bubblegum man, are you confident about your upcoming battles?"

BUBBLEGUM MAN: "Sure thing. That smelly mitten is going down!"

GARANZ2: "Sure. Might I ask how?"

BUBBLEGUM MAN: "Simple really. during the fight I'll hide under some coats, and hope that somehow everything will be OK."

GARANZ2: "You watch the simpsons too much."

----

GARANZ2 : "Hey, mittenman. Got any words for your fans?"

MITTENMAN: "Not really. But I have soem words for Bubblegum man. I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

GARANZ2: "And, with that very original statement, I'm going to have to leave you there.

----

GARANZ2: "Hello, She-woman."

SHE-WOMAN: "Quiet! I'm powdering my nose!"

GARANZ2: "Don't you want to be interviewed? live? ON TV?"

SHE-WOMAN: "NO!"

GARANZ2: "Ok then..."

----

GARANZ2: Hey, NONhu-man! How do you feel about your upcomign match against the mighty She-woman?"

NONHU MAN: "Mighty? Mighty? YOU NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS MIGHTY! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO BEAT SOMEONE THAT'S MIGHTY?!"

GARANZ2: WHOA! Calm down! It was only a figure of speech! And if you'll excuse me, I'll just back away slowly.

----

Mixfortune
Nov 17, 2003, 02:50 PM
On 2003-11-15 15:36, Jaks wrote:

GO BBB! what a hottie

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Seems my luck is holding out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Job well done to those who made it to round 3, and good luck!

Garanz2
Nov 19, 2003, 01:18 PM
Despite looking high or low, Garanz couldn't find ultimate weapon. Then he got bored because he didn't want to wait ten minutes for it to show up.

GARANZ2: King tree, how do you feel about your upcoming match against the ultimate weapon?

TREE: Do I look like I'm going to win? I've been burned, blown up, and shunned by the crowd in favour of a sprite. I'm pretty bloody pissed off right now!

GARANZ2: Now, now. This is TV. Please don't swear.

TREE: *Mumbles*

-----

GARANZ2: What's beautiful, shiny, and made of metal?

RACASHEAL: Hmm... that's a hard one... A garanz on fire?

GARANZ2: I'm going off you already So how do you feel about your upcoming match against the sister of the legendary hunter?

RACASHEAL: Wait, what was your first question again? I think it was a gold-encrusted rappy!

GARANZ2: I was talking about you. I was trying to flatter you, chat you up, alright?

RACASHEAL: Sorry, my rich perverted master takes up all my spare time.

GARANZ2: Would a shotgun blast to his head give you a little more spare time, possibly to engage with beings of your own species? I've got a hard drive with 120 gigabytes of ROM if you know what I mean.

RACASHEAL: i don't.

GARANZ2: *dies*

-----

GARANZ2: So Bianca, how do you feel about your upcoming match against the shiny bitch over there?

BIANCA: MUUT DITTS POUMN...MUUT DITTS POUMN...MUUT DITTS POUMN...

GARANZ2: Err...you know that's the incantation to invoke dark falz, don't you?

BIANCA: MUUT DITTS POUMN...

GARANZ2: *Drawing final impact slowly* Let's settle this, Falz!

ANNOUNCER: THE MATCHES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN! ALL COMBATANTS TO THEIR ARENAS!

Bianca gets up and floats eerily towards the door.

GARANZ2: *dies* (yet again!)

Jaks
Nov 19, 2003, 03:11 PM
Don't you dare let Falz take both girls Garanz2!
I won't let it happen! *sends hunters to fight Falz*
There. Know I have a chance with one of the girls...

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 03:20 PM
...falz all the way!!!!

Belqvar
Nov 19, 2003, 06:30 PM
oooo, the suspense! who will make it to the final round?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaks
Nov 20, 2003, 10:24 PM
Hey Garanz! Get back to work!

Garanz2
Nov 21, 2003, 09:00 AM
QUARTER FINALS

BATTLE 1 - BUBBLEGUM MAN vs MITTENMAN

Bubblegum man throws himself at mittenman, who fires the ^_^ beam. A large chunk of bubblegum is blown off of the flying confection. Bublegum man splats into mittenman and sticks to the cloth. Mittenman flops over to dislodge the sticky mess. Bubblegum man sticks to the floor, and Mittenman can't move! He's stuck to the floor by a giant mass of bubblegum! The crowd is annoyed now. Neither combatant is doing anything! Some rowdier members of the audience jump into the arena and bundle onto mittenmman. Several more join is, and soon, a massive pile of spectators is covering the contestants! The police pull the contestants off the fighters, and the weight has squished bubblegum man all over the grass! Mittenman is engulfed in bubblegum! Oh my god! He's charging up a smell blast! Bubblegum man is being filled with smelly gases! he's getting bigger and bigger! Bubblegum man explodes, smearing the surrounding area with strawberry flavoured goodness.

out of time. More coming tonight.

-Z
Nov 21, 2003, 04:48 PM
YAY!! ^_^

keep the finals coming, i'll check back tomorow night! (you know me and weekends)

Garanz2
Nov 21, 2003, 05:20 PM
BATTLE 2 - NONhu-MAN vs SHE-WOMAN

She-woman welcomes the first chance to show off her strength. she picks a large boulder off of the floor and hurls it at her opponent. he Dodges skilfully, and the boulder thuds into the ground. She-woman leaps into a massive flying kick, but NON-hu dodges again. NONhu draws his sword and slashes at She-woman, but she jumps back out of the way. Several more quick skirmishes later, the combatants show no sign of tiring. NONhu tries a spiralling uppercut, but She-woman ducks and uses an uppercut punch of her own. She hits NONhu straight in the peepee place. He sails through the sky, screaming his lungs out, before landing with a crunch near the edge of the arena. Suddenly, there is a bright flash, and faster than sound, a streamlined blue vehicle rockets into the stadium. It's captain falcon from F-zero! As he speeds past, She-woman catches the vehicle in mid-flight, and holds it high above her head. NONhu's eyes widen. She hurls the ship with all her might, and NONhu is splattered by his one weakness. A car.

WINNER: SHE-WOMAN

BATTLE 3 - ULTIMATE WEAPON vs KING TREE

King Tree, severely battered through the previous rounds, does not look confident. He has placed two Iraqi oil drums in the arena, and a machine gun in his hands. Ultimate weapon strides in, with a physical form this time. it's Omega Weapon from final fantasy VIII! Tree unleashes a hail of machine gun bullets, that clatter off ultimate weapon's armour. A series of '1's fly into the air from above ultimate weapon. It uses meteor, and bombards tree with fiery orbs. Tree, saved by his bulletproof vest and 4 million pounds of security for his europe visit, hurls an oil drum at Omega weapon. it bursts, showering Omega in thick oil. Omega charges up for the torture flare, but ends up setting himself on fire. A flurry of '200's fly into the air as Omega weapon begins to burn. Tree takes cover behind She-woman's boulder as Omega weapon explodes violently.
Squall, sitting in the audience, pulls out a notepad and writes;
"Potential weapon for final bosses - oil drum"

MQuantum
Nov 21, 2003, 05:34 PM
Ha, those last two were hilarious! A car, and an oil drum! Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing!

Belqvar
Nov 21, 2003, 06:28 PM
ahhhh! why did bubble gum man have to die!?!? oh well. those last battles were great though! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaks
Nov 21, 2003, 10:21 PM
Yay

Doomed2k
Nov 21, 2003, 11:56 PM
Great, my battle is next...*crosses fingers*

KaFKa
Nov 21, 2003, 11:59 PM
heh, go iraqui oil drum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zaneatron
Nov 22, 2003, 03:09 AM
I would have gotten away with it if it wernt fo yoou pesky cars *shakes fist at Captain Falcon*

Robo47
Nov 22, 2003, 11:29 AM
Go whoever makes it to the finals!

Garanz2
Nov 22, 2003, 02:43 PM
BATTLE 4 - RACASHEAL vs BLUE BLING BIANCA/DARK FALZ

RAcasheal steps into the arena and is confused. instead of the blood/bubblegum splattered arena from the previous rounds, the arena is a pristine field with a large obelisk in the center. RAcasheal, not knowing what to expect, wanders up to the obelisk. SURPRISE! The ground dies, the sky turns black, blah blah blah...

RAcasheal draws her gun and prepares for a tough fight. darvants appear all around and start spinning wildly towards her. She opens fire, taking down several darvants. The ground shakes, and 'yawn'... falz appears. RAcasheal, having spent all the time she could have spent training being busy with her rich perverted master, has no idea what to do. She starts firing wildly at Falz's head. Of course, this is ineffective, and falz uses his RAbarta arm. The machine is frozen into an ice block and the darvants make an ice sculpture. Awww, isn't that cute? They've made a beautiful sculpture of Bianca, which, unfortunately, is very small. The rest of RAcasheal is eaten by one of Falz's dragon/worm heads.

WINNER: BLUE BLING BIANCA/DARK FALZ

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2003, 02:44 PM
yeha!! falz all the way!!

Garanz2
Nov 22, 2003, 02:47 PM
And now, the lineup for the semi-finals:

6 - Mittenman
12 - She-Woman
_
23 - King Tree
30 - Blue Bling Bianca

A big congratulations to everyone who made it this far! Semi finals coming soon!

BTW, to all that think that King tree is doing well because he is one of my characters, remember: MY CHARACTERS NEVER WIN! That would be cheating. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-11-23 12:33 ]</font>

Doomed2k
Nov 22, 2003, 04:15 PM
Sigh. I lost. Yay. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Robo47
Nov 22, 2003, 04:20 PM
How can Dark Falz have BBB if he already possesed RRR??

Garanz2
Nov 22, 2003, 05:09 PM
He's been killed approximately 2133679.3 times. give falzie a break huh?

Doomed2k
Nov 22, 2003, 05:11 PM
Congratulations to whoever made it this far. Even if I'm out of the tourny now, it's still fun to watch.

Garanz2
Nov 23, 2003, 03:29 PM
SEMI FINALS

BATTLE 1 - MITTENMAN vs SHE-WOMAN

She-woman and mittenman square off in the arena. Mittenman lunges forward, and She-woman dodges, delivering a backhand punch to the mitten's back. mittenman drops to the ground, and She-woman piledrives him. Mitten man does a backflip, sending She-woman flying. She lands on her feet and retrieves her giant boulder. She throws it with all her might, but at the last second, it hits captain falcon's F-zero machine, which is still flying around. the vehicle is crushed, but mittenman is saved. Mittenman jumps out from behind the rock and fires the ^_^ beam, which narrowly misses. He can only use it once more now. Realising this, She-woman goes on the offensive again, jumping towards the mitten. Mittenman charges a smell blast, and launches himself into the air, leaving a huge cloud of gas. She-woman begins to choke, and mittenman lands on her. She-woman is pinned beneath the great fluffy one, and chokes to death on the rancid gas.

WINNER: MITTENMAN !

BATTLE 2 - KING TREE vs DARK FALZ

King Tree is wheeled in on a stretcher. He's taken so much damage from previous fights he can't move without it. Falz, taking up half the arena by himself, is waiting patiently while twiddling his thumbs/giant blaster arms. Tree pulls out a radio and calls for an airstrike. Two jets descend and head for falz. One is blasted out of the sky by rafoie. The other is caught and eaten by one of the dragon/worm heads. It's bombs explode, splattering the head, and releasing darvants everywhere. Tree's bodyguards open fire and take most of them down, but several are killed. Tree presses the BIG RED BUTTON, and calls for a nuclear strike. the bomb hits falz square in the face, knocking the giant beast to the ground. Falz moves into his second form, opening his wings and floating on his big ball of pulsating mush. He slams the ground, knocking Tree's bodyguards off balance. The heaven's punisher comes down, killing all of them. Tree draws a machine gun from under his stretcher and starts firing wildly, but a final rafoie blast ends his life.

WINNER: DARK FALZ

Garanz2
Nov 23, 2003, 03:31 PM
AND THE LINEUP FOR THE GRAND FINAL:

6 - MITTENMAN
vs
666 - DARK FALZ

Big congratulations to our two finalists, and may the best man/mitten/satanic alien beast win.

-Z
Nov 23, 2003, 03:42 PM
*uses thumb peice to shake falz'z hand/giant blaster*
*runs to opposite side of arena, preparing kendo stance*

well, good luck to the both of us. awaiting the final round! ^_ (WAIT! must conserve it...)

*looks around for a pole or stick so kendo stance actually has some use http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif*

Jaks
Nov 23, 2003, 09:33 PM
*tries reverting DF back to BBB*
Take me Falz!!! I'm INSANE!!!... uhh... MUUT DITTS PWN?... *absorb*

Y4y I R Flaz n0//!! I //iLL pwn joo 4ll!! DF/J roxxors!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2003-11-23 18:55 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 23, 2003, 09:42 PM
heh, DF is gonna lose. he never wins. *shrug* i can always dream... GO FALZ!!!!

Jaks
Nov 24, 2003, 01:39 PM
Taht n0t tru3! Dark Falz 4l//4y5 pwns w34k Forces!
Ahahahahahahaha.

*un-absorb*
DF: I can't take it anymore!!*shoots hisself with both arms*

Jaks:lol

Garanz2
Nov 24, 2003, 04:04 PM
THE GRAND FINAL SHOWDOWN! WITH THE BLASTING AND THE KILLING AND THE MAIMING AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY 'SHUT UP AND GET TO THE BATTLE ALREADY!'?

The thirty two intitial combatants have been whittled down to just two. One of them has been posessed, so only one battler remains in control of his body. The mighty mittenman stares down Falz's second form. Falz roars and opens fire with a rabarta blast. Mittenman leaps out of the way and uses his final ^_^ beam blast. It totally severs Falz's rafoie arm, which falls to the floor and melts. Falz roars in pain and moves to his final form. Now, the crowd loses sight of the finalists as they disappear into the clouds. Dark falz, in his final and evilest form, flies higher than mittenman can reach, and fires his grants attack. Mittenman implodes, and shreds of cloth fly everywhere. Mittenman, thoroughly screwed, sinks to his knees, and prepares to take the final blow. Suddenly, falz stops in his tracks, and two female voices can be heard.

"WHAT?! RICO! YOU'RE IN HERE TOO?!"

"Yes. and I have been for quite a while, SISTER. Now if you don't mind, can we get on with our infernal torment, or do i have to listen to you whinging all day?"

"I AM NOT WHINGING!"

"Yes you are."

"NO I'M NOT!"

"I'm afraid to say you are."

"I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU!"

"Bring it on, bitch."

The energy ring disappears, and the combatants are returned to the arena. Falz shudders and explodes, and two ethereal figures take it's place. Blue Bling Bianca and Red Ring Rico! They draw their swords, and the two legendary hunters leap at each other. the legendary hunters are fighting so fast you can only see a red and blue blur. It moves around the arena, up into the air, down into the ground at one point.

Meanwhile, mittenman is regenerating his health. The shredded cloth comes back together and the ^_^ beam recharges. Mittenman takes a pot-shot at the fighting hunters, and Blue Bling Bianca takes it square in the face. She flies backward and joins Takethemic man in the lava pit. Rico hovers into the air and starts to sing, while Mittenman is cheered throughout the arena.

WINNER AND GRAND CHAMPION: THE ONE AND ONLY MITTENMAN!

mr_rubbish
Nov 24, 2003, 04:18 PM
Triangleman would have wiped the floor with the lot of them!

Mixfortune
Nov 24, 2003, 04:38 PM
Alas, the mighty Blue Bling Bianca has fallen.
Congratulations to the almighty champion! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll just have to wipe out -Z in Hunter Wars >_>

Mwahahaha! What? Nothing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-11-24 13:39 ]</font>

-Z
Nov 24, 2003, 04:55 PM
severed mouth peice: hooray! we won!
severed ^ peice: ^! ^!!!!
severed _^ peice: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif
severed mouth peice: alright, break it up!
severed thumb peice: *gathers up other peices and rejoins*

Mitten man: Yay!!!!!! ^_^

well, at least i won something ^_^
(still am yet to win a round in hunter wars, but hoping to change that! ^_^ time to join whatever upcoming tournement ^_^)

*reading*

grr... i have not forgotten the mind tricks of triangle man... prepare the
_ / beam. heh heh heh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Garanz2
Nov 24, 2003, 05:49 PM
The next tourament will be somewhat of an experiment. it will be a kind of F-zero - meets - mario kart based race cup, with customised vehicles, special weapons, and of course, hilarity. tell me what you think people!

Jaks
Nov 24, 2003, 07:27 PM
How will you manage that?

Jaks
Nov 24, 2003, 07:32 PM
But you mean we will use F-ZERO machines but with MarioKart weapons?

Robo47
Nov 24, 2003, 09:37 PM
But first do an exibition match between Mittenman and Triangleman!

-Z
Nov 24, 2003, 09:53 PM
well, one side of me is saying "WOOHOO! BRING IT ON!"

then theres the other that's saying "eep!"

but then of course theres always me getting kicked off the comp. i'll check back tomorow (or whenever) ^_^

Garanz2
Nov 25, 2003, 07:00 AM
OK, let me get this straight. I was thinking along the lines of each racer having their own weapon and vehicle with different stats, and I'd use some kind of random selection to determine the winners of each race. Each driver would earn points based on their position in the race. as I said, it's only an idea. BTW, triangleman has already fought mittenman, and triangleman won. But an exhibition match is possible.

MQuantum
Nov 26, 2003, 11:54 AM
Oooie.... racing! Razzincing! Ok, go, for, it!

Belqvar
Nov 26, 2003, 01:35 PM
yeah, a race would be cool! u should do it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaks
Nov 26, 2003, 02:04 PM
I will pwn j00 4ll!