PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared.

BlueJammer
Oct 31, 2003, 09:47 PM
I've recently been planning a takeover. I've plotted a way to overthrow this site. But I need all of you to join me!

Now you may ask"What are we supposed to do, ban the mods?"
Precisely, my inferior little minions.

Now, I know that your powers of retension are as wet as a summer sweat. But as thick as you all are, pay attention. My words are a matter of honor. Its clear from how you are all looking at me that you are'nt paying attention. But we are talking mods and their successors, so you can't be caught unprepared! Be prepared, I say. Prepared for the chance of a lifetime!
I know it sounds horrid, but you'll be paid handsomely, when at last I am given my dues.

You may ask," be prepared for what?" The overthrowing of the mods! You may ask,"Are they sick?" No. Were going to ban them. And pixelate, too. You may be thinking "Yay,no mods!" Idiots, there WILL be a mod. I will be the mod! Stick with me, and you'll never have a thread locked again!

Of course, you are expected some things. The future is littered with treasures, and thugh I'm the main addresse, the point that I must emphasize is that without me,there is nothing.
Be prepared for the takeover of the century!
The darkest scam!
Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning, and years of denial shall all come to rise to meet fate!
I'll be mod undisputed!
Respected!
Saluted!
My abitions are coming!
Be prepared!

Ness
Oct 31, 2003, 10:47 PM
Dangerous 55 and I took over this site back in 2002, but I gave him full control when I found out where to get my own messageboard. So if you want to take over, you will have to take that up with him.

BlueJammer
Oct 31, 2003, 11:00 PM
He shall fall under my mighty savannah wrath.

Aunt_Betty
Oct 31, 2003, 11:23 PM
I small flamebait!

BlueJammer
Nov 1, 2003, 07:08 AM
*growls like a lion*

Reenee
Nov 1, 2003, 11:28 AM
Is this in ANY WAY RELATED TO THE LION KING AND THAT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE?

Allos
Nov 1, 2003, 02:02 PM
Buddy, this has been said many times before. We all know this is FK, but come up with something original please.

Cowboy
Nov 1, 2003, 06:53 PM
Actually, I've never seen a topic parodying that song from the Lion King. But I have seen a topic about taking over psow. Is that what you meant?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-11-01 15:54 ]</font>

Allos
Nov 1, 2003, 07:57 PM
You thought I was talking about the Lion King???

Captain_Bob
Nov 1, 2003, 11:30 PM
Either that, or he's trying to set up some communist government, but in order for that to work, everyone would have to be robots of some sort.

NKOTB
Nov 1, 2003, 11:38 PM
BE PREPARED!

Captain_Bob
Nov 1, 2003, 11:40 PM
To what? Have my AK-47 ready for when this loony tries to take over PSOW?

BlueJammer
Nov 2, 2003, 06:50 PM
I was bored, so I watched the lion king. I was still bored, so I parodied a song from it and wrote this. Simple, and yes, unoriginal. But did its unoriginality bother you that much that you had to insult my thread? I'm sorry if it did, but its just a fresh kills thread. Nothing more, nothing less. I wrote it for the same reason a dog licks his balls; because I can.

Now I'm going to go to the medicine cabinet, ground up some tylenol pm, and sniff it to ease my sorrows, because you hurt my feelings. *cries and runs off*

Edit: This is a response to Allos...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-11-02 16:07 ]</font>

Captain_Bob
Nov 2, 2003, 06:56 PM
Ouch, man. I didn't mean to insult anybody; it's not my style. I never saw the lion king anyway.

BlueJammer
Nov 2, 2003, 07:06 PM
I was responding to Allos. >.>