PDA

View Full Version : looking for a team to join...

ilr2000
Nov 1, 2003, 08:41 PM
i know i know, these threads are usually the other way around, where a team founder is looking for poeple to join... but I need a legit team to join.

My main character is a HUnewearl named Ryoko. She's level 179, and kicks a f**k load of ass. I need a party of legit ppls I can always play with!!! Who will take me in!?!!?! ;_;

Sam916
Nov 1, 2003, 09:00 PM
On 2003-11-01 17:41, ilr2000 wrote:
i know i know, these threads are usually the other way around, where a team founder is looking for poeple to join... but I need a legit team to join.

My main character is a HUnewearl named Ryoko. She's level 179, and kicks a f**k load of ass. I need a party of legit ppls I can always play with!!! Who will take me in!?!!?! ;_;

well then, the Twilight Knights are the way to go

ilr2000
Nov 1, 2003, 09:56 PM
looks cool man... but (I know this is going to sound alot harsher than I inteand) the whole reason I'm looking for a team is so I can play with some hardcore legits who make a hobby out of seriuos PSO playing. Your team description says you guys play with dupers... but I don't need to join a team to do that -_-;

RipZone010
Nov 1, 2003, 11:30 PM
hEY nobody in are clan has any dupes join us i mean TK is are allie to help people but my clan has no dubes what so ever.

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 08:25 AM
On 2003-11-01 20:30, RipZone010 wrote:
hEY nobody in are clan has any dupes join us i mean TK is are allie to help people but my clan has no dubes what so ever.

What does that say?

But if you need to find a legit clan, play on the Japanese ships. There is a smaller duper to legit ratio on those ships, and they're alot more friendly. Try it out. :

RipZone010
Nov 2, 2003, 08:45 AM
it says that a team outside of my group is the dupers and my team is not and we do not collect items from them.

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 08:52 AM
So you're "allied" with another clan that uses dupes. Ok, I got it then.

Melo768
Nov 3, 2003, 01:27 PM
Join the EC team I just started and it would really be helpful if some body joined my team.

Robbie088
Nov 3, 2003, 04:16 PM
Hey, polishedweasal, that was really a mean assumption there (unless you really didn't mean it, and if you weren't being sarcastic, I deeply apologize ^_^'). But I know that some members in TK dupe, but please don't push us out of the picture! I admit, if you're looking for 100% legit then we're not the way to go (although I can truthfully say that I'm purposely unaware of how to dupe) but if you ever want to just hang out sometime and either play online in Challenge mode, level up new characters (which I do quite often) or just talk on AIM, then I suggest joining either the Twiligh Knights, or perhaps one of our allies. We're all one family, but some of our ways of playing are different. However, one way of playing is the same for all of us, and that is that no one should ever be a jerk when playing, and just have fun with it! Plus, we do like to get out of the house sometimes, so we (as a group of clans) purposely set events to be after dark on weeknights (just in case you want to go for a jog or something) and only for an hour, because high school life is bad enough with homework, let alone the task of trying to be at a PSO meeting all the time. So, hopefully this encourages you to join one of our allies' clans, and if it does, I hope to see you online sometime! ^_^

zimmk2vgc
Nov 3, 2003, 04:29 PM
Join PSOMA, we welcome anyone. Yes we do dupe, but we do so legitimatly in the sense we only dupe what we find for back up against unfortunate things such as fsod and corruption, dont take dupes from people. We do play legit, just we back up our items. I think that seems fair.

You are from the UK right?

Strider_Gren
Nov 3, 2003, 09:01 PM
Here's My dupe philosophy.... I feel as a 56k user, I am more at risk for a FSOD than a broadbander. I learned to dupe ONLY so I could back up my legit Sange. I have and never will go all out dupe crazy, but I will make back ups of my rarest gear.

ilr2000
Nov 4, 2003, 03:20 PM
Well yeah, backing up your legit items is probably the smartest thing a legit could do.

Thanks for all the offers people but I joined the LPSO team. Thank you again though! Its really cool so many ppls wanted me to join their teams!!