PDA

View Full Version : Stuff No One Cares About

Ketchup345
Nov 1, 2003, 10:50 PM
Anyone ver notice any small things when playing video games where something isn't scientifically correct? Just some stupid things that you say to yourself "hey, that shouldn't be like that, oh well"

Some examples I have found were:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker- The boat physics aren't correct. There are no shrouds, meaning that the mast would fall to the front (since thats where all the wind energy would go). Also, since the shrouds are placed slightly behind the mast, the sail can't go that far to a side. Because of this, the place where you would go fastest is at about a 45 degree angle from the direction of the wind, not directly downwind.
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1&2- The colors of the photons (light energy) don't go in order from actual power.
It should go Red->Yellow->Green->Blue->Purple or Purple->Blue->Green->Yellow->Red. I think it is the first way.

I just thought this was somewhat interesting. Anyone else know of any other little mistakes that no one cares about?

Like I said, stuff noone cares about http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Allos
Nov 1, 2003, 10:52 PM
Exactly, no one cares.

WrJuicyFruit
Nov 2, 2003, 09:20 AM
Indeed

Bradicus
Nov 2, 2003, 09:26 AM
Dude, THE BOAT FUCKING TALKS!!!!!!!!

kinda puts a damper on your little rant doesnt it?