PDA

View Full Version : GC: clans...

psopro
Nov 2, 2003, 04:35 AM
can i join a clan pls? i am on every night and want a 100% legit clan/team. pm me if i can join and tell me when to meet etc.

polishedweasel
Nov 2, 2003, 08:21 AM
Listen up man, you don't need a clan. They are overrated. And really really stupid. I really don't have a legitimate argument against clans but I can make some sort of shitty comparison, but I'm not even going to do that.

Here, I guess what I'm trying to say, is...if you're pathetic, have no friends, never been with a girl, or outside flourescent light etc. Join a clan. If you have self respect and aren't a gigantic loser, be the gigantic pimp you are. That is all.

no sense at all...

kingmurp
Nov 2, 2003, 10:50 AM
actually a well organized clan can be fun. If they have events and such, to make playing more enjoyable. Besides whats wrong with wanting to play with someone who plays the same way. I prefer to play with legits, but i'll play with dupers, I'm on a team that is legit and we play legit. Oh and another interesting fact is I've been with a girl and am currently with a girl i know its TMI, but you know that if you can't play a game in front of a girl or at least say this my hobby, then you have no hope of ever being with someone meaningful.

person
Nov 2, 2003, 12:15 PM
i think the clan im in is 100% legit

PoisonTheEyes
Nov 2, 2003, 07:39 PM
ehhhhhh... person im in your caln and i don't think we are 100% LEGIT. i know we dont dupe but i still dont think we are completely legit..... close tho

Satine
Nov 11, 2003, 03:20 PM
My idea of a truly 100% legit clan:

A group of hunters that all play PSO offline ONLY and occasionally IM and e-mail each other about their latest experiences.

This way, there is zero chance of anyone trading for "unlegit" items or "tainting" your character by gaining experience playing with "unlegit" players online.

I don't place too much emphasis on the importance of trying to play as "legit" as possible. I just play to have fun with whom ever I want and with whatever items I choose.

-Satine

PS2_Master0
Nov 11, 2003, 07:19 PM
On 2003-11-02 01:35, psopro wrote:
can i join a clan pls? i am on every night and want a 100% legit clan/team. pm me if i can join and tell me when to meet etc.

If you want, you can join the Realm of DEATH.

Unfortunately, the ROD (Realm of DEATH) has just been started, so currently there are only two members, but it is only a matter of time before we have a good clan going.

We do have a site, and unlike other clans, I allow every member to organize an event for the guild. All they have to do is PM me, or email me beforehand so I can add it to the list of events and the site's news board.

Also, the ROD is a clan that tries to be as legit as possible, and also tries to tell FSODers to shut the **** up, and to quit hackin the game and making PSO become a piece of ****.

Sry for the ****s. I just hate FSODers.

On 2003-11-02 05:21, polishedweasel wrote:
Listen up man, you don't need a clan. They are overrated. And really really stupid. I really don't have a legitimate argument against clans but I can make some sort of shitty comparison, but I'm not even going to do that.

Here, I guess what I'm trying to say, is...if you're pathetic, have no friends, never been with a girl, or outside flourescent light etc. Join a clan. If you have self respect and aren't a gigantic loser, be the gigantic pimp you are. That is all.

no sense at all...

polishedweasel, do u have to be such an ***? Who cares if psopro wants to be in a clan? Clans can be fun, if only you would take the time to try and join one. In the meantime, shut the **** up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PS2_Master0 on 2003-11-11 16:23 ]</font>

Rudoprime
Nov 16, 2003, 10:07 AM
you can join my clan the slayers of Ragol

RipZone010
Nov 16, 2003, 10:32 AM
Hey why dont you let the kid decide for himself just put your name up for selection....you can't just force someone into a group even when they are new like rudos.

Rudoprime
Nov 16, 2003, 10:38 AM
hey im not forcing him im just offering him a group for selection

RipZone010
Nov 16, 2003, 11:57 AM
when I say "forcing" I mean in general not exactly you when I said rudo in that post I ment you because your a new member trying to make a team and I have seen floods of shamles posts begging and pleeding for someone to join your new team.

Rudoprime
Nov 16, 2003, 12:10 PM
oh i get it now