PDA

View Full Version : Trade Forum Rant

monkeyfist
Nov 2, 2003, 11:37 AM
i sick of seeing threads in the trade forums where somebody wants legit stuff and people come in and try to shove unwanted dupes down their throats!! if the person says "legit stuff only" and you only have dupes, don't even post!!

if the person is on gc and you're on xbox, don't say "i want your stuff but i'm on xbx". It's a waste of space becuase nobody really cares!

and don't go in and ask for something they don't have!!!!

and if you don't know if the trade is for gc or xbx,
a)read!!!!
b)click on the person's profile. most of the time it will say there!!!

*sigh*

NKOTB
Nov 2, 2003, 12:32 PM
You legit people are all assholes.

sarcasm

shifter
Nov 2, 2003, 11:05 PM
its true, we are. please forgive us.

person
Nov 2, 2003, 11:23 PM
whats the diffrence between duped and non duped?

Bradicus
Nov 3, 2003, 08:10 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MUST NOT FLAME!!!!!!!
whoa! im actually feeling pain from that.

Mystil
Nov 4, 2003, 06:00 AM
On 2003-11-02 08:37, monkeyfist wrote:

and don't go in and ask for something they don't have!!!!

Let me correct you here: Don't ask for stuff you know they don't have.

monkeyfist
Nov 4, 2003, 05:09 PM
fine. okay. whatever. you know what i mean.

DarkSoldier
Nov 9, 2003, 04:40 PM
heres what i think on these legit and duped crap stuff im sick of people trying to say that legit is better duped cause its the same i think if you get it it doesnt matter were you get it it matters that you have it so kiss my pale white @$$ ok just stop it thank you for listening to my worhtless talking whether you think im right or not i dont care so haha

MasterJoel
Nov 9, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-11-09 13:40, DarkSoldier wrote:
heres what i think on these legit and duped crap stuff im sick of people trying to say that legit is better duped cause its the same i think if you get it it doesnt matter were you get it it matters that you have it so kiss my pale white @$$ ok just stop it thank you for listening to my worhtless talking whether you think im right or not i dont care so haha

bwa? huh? do you know what punctuation is? do you not think that we can read "@$$" as ass?

i think you entirely missed the point. legit vs. duped matters a lot to many people. what his point is, is that if he wants a legit item, he does not want people to offer him dupes... he specifically asked for a non-dupe. he also doesn't like it when people ask things from him that he obviously does not have, or say that they want his stuff but the trade cannot obviously go through due to incompatable consoles. hopefully this clarified things for you.

DarkSoldier
Dec 9, 2003, 06:49 PM
shut up MAster joel i dont care alright

polishedweasel
Dec 9, 2003, 06:52 PM
Dude...you're about a month and a half too late. Get a life, yeah?

Firocket1690
Dec 9, 2003, 08:19 PM
http://www.geocities.com/polishedweasel85/watermelon.txt:p

CGoodness
Dec 9, 2003, 09:22 PM
On 2003-11-02 20:23, person wrote:
whats the diffrence between duped and non duped?

non-duped- item that someone found on their own (legit)

duped- item that has been duplicated (Not legit)

Mixfortune
Dec 10, 2003, 03:26 AM
On 2003-11-09 13:40, DarkSoldier wrote:

It's not a matter of legit being better.
It's a matter of people ignoring specific requests and posting things that are complete nonsense and were not asked for.

It's the same thing as going offtopic in a thread.
It's just unnecessary.

And yeah, big bumpers today, aren't we?