PDA

View Full Version : My Debut To PSO World List

Quo
Nov 2, 2003, 11:35 PM
Good Job, but since some are marked with "*legit*" I must conclude that the rest are duped or hacked. So really thats not much of an accomplishment. If you're seeking praise, try and get them all legitimatly. That would be a feat fit for conversation.

Menthos12
Nov 3, 2003, 03:39 PM
All the mags are legit, all the 9 star rares were foound by me and since they are common, might as well not markem as legit. 60% of the body parts are legit (Found Gi Gue Body and Baranz Parts), and the Unique items are dupes.

Ketchup345
Nov 3, 2003, 08:49 PM
From the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum)
15) Dupe Give Aways in Trade
No advertising known dupe give-aways, especially mass give-aways, and no flaming people of suspected dupes. Do what you want on your own time, but when on PSO World, respect our rules.

Neo_Synbios
Nov 3, 2003, 09:12 PM
hey! i have a prophets of motav if you are willing to trade for the guardianna. PM me and we can discuss a meeting place, etc.

also, a note to everyone else (and im not trying to start anything by saying this, just my two cents) regardless of wether or not the items on that list are legit or duped, that's a long list, and impressive in any case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo_Synbios on 2003-11-03 18:19 ]</font>

Menthos12
Nov 3, 2003, 09:52 PM
Ok I dont get it. I never advertised dupes. I said that certain items are deped because I didnt find them and I ASSUME they are dupes. Im not advertising anything.

Is the Prophets of Motav untekked?

DOG21313
Nov 3, 2003, 10:41 PM
I think he was telling Quo that you cant flame people for suspected dupes ("and no flaming people of suspected dupes") I think thats what he was aiming for, you didnt do anything wrong.

Ketchup345
Nov 4, 2003, 12:07 PM
In your second post you just said dupes, not possible dupes. I may have read it wrong though. So sorry.

Neo_Synbios
Nov 4, 2003, 09:02 PM
erm....exuse my newbieness to any pso forums, but what exactly does untekked me.....oh you mean like taken to a tekker? though im doubting thats what you mean, yeah it's untekked.

Giezus
Nov 5, 2003, 07:52 PM
Sorry for spamming, but whats the point of trading weapons marked as "SPEACIAL WEPAON"? Yea, they might be legit, but how does the other person know its the right one? All they see in the trade window is a symbol (wether force, ranger, or hunter) the words SPECIAL WEAPON and a ? in the description box.

trypticon
Nov 5, 2003, 09:07 PM
You're absolutely right, giezus. This bullshit about only thinking untekked weapons are legit is completely stupid. It is just as easy to dupe untekked weapons as it is to dupe tekked ones. Tek the dam thing so people can at least see what it is in the trade window.

bstockz
Nov 6, 2003, 07:54 PM
i can't see how you can have a lot of that stuff legit. those have to be duped!

Riu_000
Nov 6, 2003, 09:04 PM
Hi menthos

Wow the stupidity of people here is INSANELY high...I happen to somewhat know menthos and he is not lying.

If you people don't like what he's trading, then just don't say anything. I'm sure you people have better things to do then go "OMGF D00pz!!11", espcially since most of you are dupers.

Menthos12
Nov 6, 2003, 09:21 PM
Ok let me put it in a way where everyone, including these fools will know. I have EVERY WEAPON. Period. I have them all tekked. So why not have all the untekked weapons?

Mystic_Nessly
Nov 10, 2003, 08:06 AM
Jeez, back off Menthos. If he says it's legit, it's legit. He tells no lies.

Hey man I didnt know you came here. I just made an account like 2 days ago lol. What a quoinkydink!.

xd! lol

Menthos12
Nov 10, 2003, 07:27 PM
Hiyo

Menthos12
Nov 25, 2003, 08:39 PM
bump

Solstis
Nov 25, 2003, 09:00 PM
Didn't see a crazy tune there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif