PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED: Heart of Choa or Choa mag.

BigP
Apr 4, 2001, 01:21 PM
I have a lot of my stuff listed on previous posts. Give me some ideas of what you would want.

Yuri
Apr 7, 2001, 04:45 PM
I can give you either one or both the chao or heart of chao for some stuff
Here's a list:
Lavice Cannon
Silence Claw
Twin Brand
Stag Cutlery
Spread Needle
Supressed Gun
God/Power
God/Battle
God/Arm
Holy Ray
Heaven Punisher
Pan Arms

Elveiss
Apr 7, 2001, 06:45 PM
I got a trade that will make Yuri's look like a pathetic wimper...I will trade you RoboChao mag and a heart of chao and r. chao parts for a Lavis Cannon and Spread Needle.

Yuri
Apr 8, 2001, 09:54 AM
ahhh but all i would want would be the God/Battle and the silence claw

Yuri
Apr 8, 2001, 09:55 AM
Thats all i want.Just those things if you have them.

Elveiss
Apr 8, 2001, 08:18 PM
Ok Yuri, i really want a lavis and spread so don't try to compete. hey BigP ill trade you all that i stated before + GOD/HP++ and God/Arm++ and God/Ability AND last but not least an OPA OPA(ALL UNDUPED/HACKED!!!) I WILL ONLY OFFER THIS ONCE DUE TO THE FACT IM GOING TO ACTUALLY PLAY ONLINE WITH MY NEW CHAR. TO LV UP SOOOO MAKE UR REPLY FAST!!!

W-Piss
Apr 8, 2001, 08:42 PM
ummmm....didnt like lots of websites say that the God HP++ is alwyas fake though?????

Milika
Apr 10, 2001, 05:33 AM
FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S NOT FAKE. THERE IS A HACKED VERSION WITH 12345 OR 9002 BOOST I AHVE A REAL ONE WITH ONLY 30 OR 40 (I FORGOT) TAHT IS TOTALLY REAL RUINS 3 V HARD

Orcus
Apr 10, 2001, 09:55 AM
hey Elveiss since BigP hasn't responded I'll take you up on your original offer if your still interested. I have spread needle and lavis for your 2 rare mag cells and robo chao mag (lvl 200 I am assuming, if not i'll want the god ability as well). let me know
email me at [email protected]

- Orcus