PDA

View Full Version : the stupid ***hole

tank1
Nov 6, 2003, 08:09 AM
the other day i decided i would go onto 50hz servers for a laugh and i met a guild of people called the Shadow Warriaz i decided i would ask if i could join because i was now lv 107 and they were saying they needed some one but when i asked they started taking the piss so it turned into a cussing contest.
but long story short this prick called marth said he would corrupt me if i didnt shuttup but i told him to piss off and he eventually did so i was wondering if it possible for someone to corrupt you on pso for gc?

Buuyon
Nov 6, 2003, 08:10 AM
no

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 08:15 AM
Well he'd have to give you a black screen to corrupt your files which means he would have to get you into a actual game somehow and while you were loading stuff you up which means that if you just left there would be nothing he could do leaving you time to find where the hell my punctuation went.

Superguppie
Nov 6, 2003, 09:30 AM
On 2003-11-06 05:09, tank1 wrote:
the other day i decided i would go onto 50hz servers for a laugh and i met a guild of people called the Shadow Warriaz i decided i would ask if i could join because i was now lv 107 and they were saying they needed some one but when i asked they started taking the piss so it turned into a cussing contest.
but long story short this prick called marth said he would corrupt me if i didnt shuttup but i told him to piss off and he eventually did so i was wondering if it possible for someone to corrupt you on pso for gc?

Going to Formalhaut to have a laugh is not exactly nice. It is usualy a friendly place, with nice ppl that are happy the assholes leave them be.
SW is pretty much the only clan around there left. I am one of them. I don't think I was there when you were, as I dont't remember seeing it happen. The someone they needed is probably the clan leader Samson III, who has the final say in who gets in and who doesn't. We have had our share of ppl making a fuss of not being able to get in right away, (because Samson III wasn't on) so some of us will soon tell you to get lost if you persist in asking. Sorry for that.
Also, a big point for getting you in is not your lvl, although 100+ helps, but how much we like you. So if you really want in, play with SWs. If you play well and they get to like you, they'll talk to Samson III about it...
And then we get to Marth. He never got in SW. He is used to pissing off ppl. And threatening with corruption and stuff is only one of his ways to do that. When he's in a bad mood, he is best ignored.

If you feel like coming to a nice and quiet backwater place, with more than one village idiot, you are welcome to do so and I hope your next stay will be less of a put off.

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 09:42 AM
Going to Formalhaut to have a laugh is not exactly nice. It is usualy a friendly place, with nice ppl that are happy the assholes leave them be.
SW is pretty much the only clan around there left. I am one of them. I don't think I was there when you were, as I dont't remember seeing it happen. The someone they needed is probably the clan leader Samson III, who has the final say in who gets in and who doesn't. We have had our share of ppl making a fuss of not being able to get in right away, (because Samson III wasn't on) so some of us will soon tell you to get lost if you persist in asking. Sorry for that.
Also, a big point for getting you in is not your lvl, although 100+ helps, but how much we like you. So if you really want in, play with SWs. If you play well and they get to like you, they'll talk to Samson III about it...
And then we get to Marth. He never got in SW. He is used to pissing off ppl. And threatening with corruption and stuff is only one of his ways to do that. When he's in a bad mood, he is best ignored.

If you feel like coming to a nice and quiet backwater place, with more than one village idiot, you are welcome to do so and I hope your next stay will be less of a put off.

You never really answered the mans question...

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 6, 2003, 11:23 AM
sure he did... he said marth's way of pissing ppl off is by threatening that... never said it could be done... lol marth is just sum guy that is mad cuz he not in a clan... moment of silence for him... *during the moment of silence giggles can be heard* ok nuff said...

NoaIzumi
Nov 6, 2003, 11:35 AM
On 2003-11-06 08:23, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
sure he did... he said marth's way of pissing ppl off is by threatening that... never said it could be done... lol marth is just sum guy that is mad cuz he not in a clan... moment of silence for him... *during the moment of silence giggles can be heard* ok nuff said...

But he never said it couldn't be done either...

//cue theme from the 'Twilight Zone'

Zarana
Nov 6, 2003, 12:48 PM
If it is possible to corrupt others on PSO, this schmuck sure can't. An idle threat through and through, don't let it get to you. Saying they'll corrupt you is an argument copout for an idiot without the wit to win a battle of words, so the best course of action is to just laugh at this goon.

JohanCC
Nov 6, 2003, 04:20 PM
He could FSOD you, but he can't corrupt you. I think the only way he could corrupt you would be to FSOD you when you join a game.

Superguppie
Nov 7, 2003, 07:38 AM
Reading it back, my earlier post indeed didn't answer the question.
As Zarana said, if it's possible, Marth probably can't...
The only way I know of to corrupt someone is to force FSOD when he is saving. That would then be a matter of timing. If anyone has ever been able to do it, other then by accident, I don't know.

Mystil
Nov 7, 2003, 09:39 AM
Well CK is all that's left that needs to be figured out in GC PSO, for all the true hell to really begin...so you never know..

xanoki
Nov 9, 2003, 09:49 AM
Just to bump the topic,
the converstaion was Very very funny.....
(tank vs marth)

It had things, like, puberty, in the conversation http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jaks
Nov 9, 2003, 07:25 PM
Holy hell! You were there?! small world.

MasterJoel
Nov 10, 2003, 04:38 AM
i recently joined a challenge game, where we were to do a c5 or something... we were waiting for a fourth player, when a RAcast joined and we welcomed him to our team. but, when it was time to begin, the team's creator realized that the RAcast needed like c3 or sommfin, and we couldn't do c5 with him. so, to make a long story short, i asked him to leave and find another game (we were on alcyone, so he wouldn't have a problem), he threatened to corrupt me.

being as suave and smart-assed as i am, i threw in a very sarcastic "oh-no! boo-hoo!", and called his bluff... needless to say, he began to hate us, and told us where we could go (and this was all because we wanted to do something he couldn't do yet)... why do people threaten with corruption, even though you know that they can't? i think they need to realize that it only makes them look stoopid, and in that case, childish (although, my comment was pretty close to that too...).

Superguppie
Nov 10, 2003, 06:24 AM
On 2003-11-10 01:38, MasterJoel wrote:
why do people threaten with corruption, even though you know that they can't? i think they need to realize that it only makes them look stoopid, and in that case, childish (although, my comment was pretty close to that too...).

Probably because they know that not everybody knows. And if you can bluff you're way through a game, there's ppl doing it.
Does make him an asshole, and a stupid one at that...

tank1
Nov 12, 2003, 07:57 AM
this has been an interseting post lol and i share your hate of marth super guppie.