PDA

View Full Version : Need stuff - FSOD-X at 163

Shimarisu
Nov 6, 2003, 11:16 AM
Lost 163 FOmar, 89 FOnewearl, 35 RAmarl, 39 RAmar.

I don't want posts about how you fixed FSOD-X, because none of those methods worked for me and just rub in how crap my life is.

I backed up a lot of stuff but you know, laziness/oversight caused me to lose a lot. I'm looking for the following, legit if you have.
I may have trades if my HUne has anything decent. If you see me knocking about Antares with ult charas, that's the ones I never used that now I have to go back to. They never had much stuff and I am rebuilding my FOmar.

I need:

any techs, 25-30 for FOmar+FOnewearl, 15-20 for RAmar/Ramarl

Plantain Leaf/Plaintain Fan
Photon Drops (any spare that dupers find and don't use are welcome)
Secure Feet
Sacred Cloth (angry about this, backed up my Aura Field but forgot to back up this)
Any normal weaps with 50% hit. Please if you buy any at the shop, buy a spare. I'll reimburse you for it. I lost a whole bank of these.

I also need:

Help blitzing bosses.

- Shimarisu

Zaneatron
Nov 6, 2003, 12:01 PM
heh, ok shim, i will give you my secure feet, and some red sabres and handguns, i have a big fan thing, i cant remember what it is though, but you can have it.
i also have loads of photon drops you can have and some cash if you want. ill be on the lookout for any high % weps now.
Also, with much pain in myself, if i ever find a Real Agito, if the dam tallows will drop it, its already earmarked for you. I know how youve been looking for one, so i thought its the best thing you'd want.

Just trying to help out a friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zane