PDA

View Full Version : lv1300&1304 MAGS!!!0.o

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 6, 2003, 03:12 PM
by tommorrow i will have the lv1300 pushan and lv1304 andhaka and srank needle...look in my profile to see wut i want...these wont be traded easily..make me offers ill see wut i can do

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 6, 2003, 03:26 PM
Is that sposed to make you special?

BonusKun
Nov 6, 2003, 03:42 PM
Regen Gear Adv. I have but you can dream on about State/Maintence on the GC version. It no longer exists.

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 7, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-11-06 12:42, BonusKun wrote:
Regen Gear Adv. I have but you can dream on about State/Maintence on the GC version. It no longer exists.

anything is possible on GC now that we have many hackers on the loose...how do u think the lv1300 mag came about.i dont need regen anymore.sorry

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 7, 2003, 04:25 PM
On 2003-11-06 12:26, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

does spamming make u special??u seem to do it in every topic unless the topic is legit. just dont post anymore in this topic, it doesnt gain anything Mr.Legit.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 7, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-11-07 13:25, SoUlBaNiShEr wrote:

does spamming make u special??u seem to do it in every topic unless the topic is legit. just dont post anymore in this topic, it doesnt gain anything Mr.Legit.

Ya sure spamming makes me special. I only did this in 2 topics, and im not legit. I just think its fucking stupid to have a mag thats level 1300 and sranks that arnt sposed to be out yet. Whats the point of having them, what happened...fuck it, there is no use arguing cause in the end your still a *****.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 7, 2003, 05:13 PM
its these kinds of acts that absolutely ruin the fucking game for people! even if you say " its you choice wethere to take the items or not" or summing, ull get sum twat come into your game and fuck things up. can you not just use the items that were ment to use?please for the sake of most people dotn trade em, we dont want everyone online with a s rank needle!

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 7, 2003, 05:57 PM
On 2003-11-07 13:41, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

Ya sure spamming makes me special. I only did this in 2 topics, and im not legit. I just think its fucking stupid to have a mag thats level 1300 and sranks that arnt sposed to be out yet. Whats the point of having them, what happened...fuck (#) it, there is no use arguing cause in the end your still a *****.

Its called TRADING the stuff..ever heard of that?? wut else can u do on PSO..lvling is the most boring thing ever..especially TTF.and a lv1300 mag isnt stupid...its the same reason u would have a lv200 mag..and wuts the use of having an item when it comes out and then everyone has it??NO POINT IN THAT

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 7, 2003, 06:05 PM
On 2003-11-07 14:57, SoUlBaNiShEr wrote:

Ya sure spamming makes me special. I only did this in 2 topics, and im not legit. I just think its fucking stupid to have a mag thats level 1300 and sranks that arnt sposed to be out yet. Whats the point of having them, what happened...fuck (#) it, there is no use arguing cause in the end your still a *****.

Its called TRADING the stuff..ever heard of that?? wut else can u do on PSO..lvling is the most boring thing ever..especially TTF.and a lv1300 mag isnt stupid...its the same reason u would have a lv200 mag..and wuts the use of having an item when it comes out and then everyone has it??NO POINT IN THAT

What the hell happened to my post?

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
On 2003-11-07 14:13, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
its these kinds of acts that absolutely ruin the fucking game for people! even if you say " its you choice wethere to take the items or not" or summing, ull get sum twat come into your game and fuck (#) things up. can you not just use the items that were ment to use?please for the sake of most people dotn trade em, we dont want everyone online with a s rank needle!

dont worry..i dont just trade these things to people i dont know...i dont trust ppl unless i know them cus last time i did that the item got massed the next day..

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 7, 2003, 07:05 PM
i dont know wut the hell happened to the posts and i dont really care

Wilty
Nov 7, 2003, 07:13 PM
wow hero of time is dumb just like on gamefaqs... soul im in Mguild too so if i dont get it hook it up

Eihwaz
Nov 7, 2003, 10:11 PM

Yeah, ST wanted PSO players to be able to trade. They DIDN'T intend for you to trade obviously hacked items. Leveling up is one of the best things in PSO, working hard pays off with your character becoming stronger. "its the same reason u would have a lv200 mag.." Having a Lv. 200 Mag is another result of long work, which pays off richly. Having a level 1300 or even 1304 Mag would be quite stupid. Especially if it actually has stats like (5/1300/0/0), because it gives you an outrageous advantage. The Hero of Time is right. Anyone can go to Vega and pick up a few hacked/duped items. No one would trade you JACK for your hacked items, unless they had no other option.

And another thing, you are impatient. Wait for the game to release something before you or your friends hack if for you. Getting an item through hard work feels WAY better than getting it in like 2 seconds. If I wanted a Psycho Wand, do you think I'd get a hacked one? No! I'd make myself a Purplenum char, get him/her up to Ult, and then pipe for Mill Lillies.

EDIT: Heh, 100th post! w00t. Even more proof that hard work pays off, in 1337 ways. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-07 19:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-07 19:59 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 7, 2003, 11:30 PM
On 2003-11-07 16:13, Wilty wrote:
wow hero of time is dumb just like on gamefaqs... soul im in Mguild too so if i dont get it hook it up

I love it when people think im the same one from GameFAQs...but im not.

Riu_000
Nov 7, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-11-07 19:11, Eihwaz wrote:

Yeah, ST wanted PSO players to be able to trade. They DIDN'T intend for you to trade obviously hacked items. Leveling up is one of the best things in PSO, working hard pays off with your character becoming stronger. "its the same reason u would have a lv200 mag.." Having a Lv. 200 Mag is another result of long work, which pays off richly. Having a level 1300 or even 1304 Mag would be quite stupid. Especially if it actually has stats like (5/1300/0/0), because it gives you an outrageous advantage. The Hero of Time is right. Anyone can go to Vega and pick up a few hacked/duped items. No one would trade you JACK for your hacked items, unless they had no other option.

And another thing, you are impatient. Wait for the game to release something before you or your friends hack if for you. Getting an item through hard work feels WAY better than getting it in like 2 seconds. If I wanted a Psycho Wand, do you think I'd get a hacked one? No! I'd make myself a Purplenum char, get him/her up to Ult, and then pipe for Mill Lillies.

EDIT: Heh, 100th post! w00t. Even more proof that hard work pays off, in 1337 ways. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-07 19:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-07 19:59 ]</font>

Preachiest legit I've seen for awhile. ^ ^

Eihwaz
Nov 8, 2003, 01:02 AM
Well, like I said, dupers don't really bother me too much...it's hackers who mess up the game for others. Of course, some dupers ARE hackers, which are even worse...Dupers can dupe, but if they have like a Double Cannon with 100% Hit, they should either enter a game with other dupers, or in locked games. Otherwise, I don't mind if they play with me. Of course, since I'm offline it doesn't really matter...that's how I feel though.

MasterJoel
Nov 8, 2003, 05:23 AM
what they were saying previously is true though... all legit vs. cheating aside, if i wanted a 1300 or 1304 mag, i could just go to vega and get one for free... your mags really do have no value.

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 8, 2003, 11:55 AM
On 2003-11-08 02:23, MasterJoel wrote:
what they were saying previously is true though... all legit vs. cheating aside, if i wanted a 1300 or 1304 mag, i could just go to vega and get one for free... your mags really do have no value.

id like to see u go to vega and get one for free..go for it then..and if u have been playing pso for a while NOTHING HAS VALUE ANYMORE..doesnt matter if its legit or hacked.if u find a legit heaven punisher or make a lv200 mag, people still wont trade for it, legit or not.

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 8, 2003, 12:00 PM
On 2003-11-07 22:02, Eihwaz wrote:
Well, like I said, dupers don't really bother me too much...it's hackers who mess up the game for others. Of course, some dupers ARE hackers, which are even worse...Dupers can dupe, but if they have like a Double Cannon with 100% Hit, they should either enter a game with other dupers, or in locked games. Otherwise, I don't mind if they play with me. Of course, since I'm offline it doesn't really matter...that's how I feel though.

pso is alrdy as screwed up as it can possibly get..and pso is just a GAME, u paid for the game so u should be able to do wutever u want..dont interfere with other peoples business just because u dont like the way they play the game...

Eihwaz
Nov 8, 2003, 05:29 PM
Some people (such as myself) PREFER to receive legit items in a trade. Among some dupers and hackers, they don't need many of the rarer items. However, some legits and even some dupers would be willing to trade a Heaven's Punisher for...whatever that is up for trading.

Oh, and thanks for agreeing with my "Lv.1300 Mags are worthless, get one for free in Vega" statement, MasterJoel.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-08 14:31 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 8, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-11-08 09:00, SoUlBaNiShEr wrote:

pso is alrdy as screwed up as it can possibly get..and pso is just a GAME, u paid for the game so u should be able to do wutever u want..dont interfere with other peoples business just because u dont like the way they play the game...

Pso is only screwed up because of fucktards who ruined it for them selves. I agree on the "YOu payed for the game...play it the way that you wanna play," But there should be a limit on what you do...what the fuck is the point of a level 1300 mag? To kill thinkg even faster..You said it your self...Leveling up is stupip now...Then what is the point of playing any more? Quit.

Mystic_Nessly
Nov 8, 2003, 07:57 PM
"...NOTHING HAS VALUE ANYMORE..doesnt matter if its legit or hacked. ...people still wont trade for it, legit or not."

^ You Kinda defeated your purpose by tryin to trade these mags, Soulbanisher. ^

Anyways, I really don't see what all the fuss is about these high level mags. Most people who are cheaters/dupers etc. would already have max stats from exploiting a certain glitch, so it won't make too much of a difference.

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 9, 2003, 07:28 PM
On 2003-11-08 16:15, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

Pso is only screwed up because of fucktards who ruined it for them selves. I agree on the "YOu payed for the game...play it the way that you wanna play," But there should be a limit on what you do...what the fuck is the point of a level 1300 mag? To kill thinkg even faster..You said it your self...Leveling up is stupip now...Then what is the point of playing any more? Quit.

i use the mag for trade reasons...i dont use the mag for gay ass leveling and its so much easier to max ur stats with this mag rather than the other method.

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 9, 2003, 07:31 PM
On 2003-11-08 16:57, Mystic_Nessly wrote:
"...NOTHING HAS VALUE ANYMORE..doesnt matter if its legit or hacked. ...people still wont trade for it, legit or not."

^ You Kinda defeated your purpose by tryin to trade these mags, Soulbanisher. ^

Anyways, I really don't see what all the fuss is about these high level mags. Most people who are cheaters/dupers etc. would already have max stats from exploiting a certain glitch, so it won't make too much of a difference.

things do have value in this game...hackers take value in hacks and legits take value in legit items. and yes people will still trade for stuff in this game, why do u think there are trade rooms still goin on.

Eihwaz
Nov 9, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-11-09 16:28, SoUlBaNiShEr wrote:

On 2003-11-08 16:15, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

i use the mag for trade reasons...i dont use the mag for gay ass leveling and its so much easier to max ur stats with this mag rather than the other method.

Heh, your pathetic vocabulary is no suprise to me...You know, techinally, leveling up is not ^ that. Learn some new words. Oh, and ditch a couple of those 95% Hit weapons you're offering for people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DOG21313
Nov 9, 2003, 09:51 PM
You think nothing has value anymore? It does to legit players, legit players play regularly and don't see as many items as dupers do, therefore making somthing as small as a Final Impact worth it if you cant seem to find it yourself. Dupers don't see that cause they just don't care about their items, just duping them and having nearly every item in the game is what they do, nothings new to them.

Eihwaz
Nov 10, 2003, 12:33 AM
Yeah, for instance, the first rare item I found (I believe it was a Varista) was so exciting! It looked so cool, and had amazing power...

That moment would mean a lot more to me that receiving a duped Red Handgun with 90% Hit, and 300% Dark...

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 10, 2003, 09:24 AM
[/quote]

Heh, your pathetic vocabulary is no suprise to me...You know, techinally, leveling up is not ^ that. Learn some new words. Oh, and ditch a couple of those 95% Hit weapons you're offering for people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[/quote]

why should i ditch the high hit%s???im not legit so why ditch them??

SoUlBaNiShEr
Nov 10, 2003, 09:34 AM
On 2003-11-09 21:33, Eihwaz wrote:
Yeah, for instance, the first rare item I found (I believe it was a Varista) was so exciting! It looked so cool, and had amazing power...

That moment would mean a lot more to me that receiving a duped Red Handgun with 90% Hit, and 300% Dark...

well see...thats ur opinion..id rather take a red handgun with 90%hit..i dont see a difference between a legit wep and duped one...i dont see a change when u equip one or the other..well thats my opinion..maybe u people like spending time trying to find a varista or gae bolg, but i dont..maybe if corruption hadn't existed i would be legit,but after a few corruptions everything gets boring and theres nothing else to do than CHEAT..so u guys can voice ur opinions in here, but i dont see wuts the point when ur not gonna make a difference.

jello44
Nov 10, 2003, 11:54 AM
These kind of things wouldn't happen if Sonic Team would know how to program a game.

Do whatever you want, I'm not going to stop you because of an exploited glitch, due to again, crappy programming.

(And I don't want to hear any "Well why do u still play?" or some other meaningless crap, it is because I still enjoy playing)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2003-11-10 08:55 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 10, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-11-10 08:54, jello44 wrote:
These kind of things wouldn't happen if Sonic Team would know how to program a game.

Do whatever you want, I'm not going to stop you because of an exploited glitch, due to again, crappy programming.

(And I don't want to hear any "Well why do u still play?" or some other meaningless crap, it is because I still enjoy playing)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2003-11-10 08:55 ]</font>

Im not sure if that is aimed at duping or corruption...so im going to say what I was going to say anyway...
Well Corruption can happen in ANY game that saves...If you turn the system off or pull the memory card out while saving...you get corrupted on any game. And about FSODX...yet again it can happen in anygame. If it freezes while saving. Bam all your time just went down the drain.

MasterJoel
Nov 10, 2003, 04:34 PM
looking through this thread and some other topics in this section of the forum, i can see some obvious conclusions here...

nobody has offered anything for your hacks here, and and there are hundreds of other threads where trades are going on for other items... i think there is value in a lot of other items, and none in yours. would you come to that same conclusion?

Eihwaz
Nov 10, 2003, 06:38 PM
On 2003-11-10 13:34, MasterJoel wrote:
looking through this thread and some other topics in this section of the forum, i can see some obvious conclusions here...

nobody has offered anything for your hacks here, and and there are hundreds of other threads where trades are going on for other items... i think there is value in a lot of other items, and none in yours. would you come to that same conclusion?

I agree.

Someone else has started a "lv. 1300" Mag thread in this Forum...>_< *runs to go check it out*

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 10, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-11-10 15:38, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2003-11-10 13:34, MasterJoel wrote:

I agree.

Someone else has started a "lv. 1300" Mag thread in this Forum...>_< *runs to go check it out*

Was already there.

Zeik123
Nov 11, 2003, 02:15 PM
Ok I know this has nothing to do with you're mag topic or what ever but I have items in my bank that I will sell like weapons like Hell beam or a bus load of rare weapons I have no use for. When I go online I will be happy to sell them.

Ok The real point is right here... Is this ok or is there some rule about selling them for mesta or something?

Satine
Nov 11, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-11-11 11:15, Zeik123 wrote:
Ok I know this has nothing to do with you're mag topic or what ever but I have items in my bank that I will sell like weapons like Hell beam or a bus load of rare weapons I have no use for. When I go online I will be happy to sell them.

Ok The real point is right here... Is this ok or is there some rule about selling them for mesta or something?

Super! I'll give you $1000 meseta for a Greenil, Redria or Yellowboze card weapon. That's over 100 times more than what the Pioneer 2 shop will offer you for it!

If you take advantage of this incredible offer within the next 30 days, I'll throw in, as a BONUS an extra $100 meseta! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Satine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Satine on 2003-11-11 12:32 ]</font>

MagnumOpus
Nov 11, 2003, 07:44 PM
what are these level 1300 mags....?????

I haven't been online in a long time...so this is new....can anyone explain what they are and what they look like?
CHEERS!

kitomaka_ck
Nov 11, 2003, 10:16 PM
COUGH COUGH

On topic:

Anyways, I havet the CHU CHU, CHAO, DEVIL'S WINGS, and Pushan. I've heard that there are others, and the ones I've seen besides these are KAPU KAPU, Andhaka, and ROBOCHAO. I'm trying to collect them all, and one of the people said there were 15. I've heard there is a Tapas one, so I'm looking for it if you have it.

Off topic:

-_-;;; Just let the damn people play! The only thing that bugs me about them is the fact that I play legitly and trade hacks as a miniquest, and since these even exist, people might see my level 70 CHU CHU and leave or chew me out, until they see I only do 60-150 damage with a buster.

And also, when I go back to edit, it doesn't move the characters forward. It just writes over old ones! How do I change that?

BonusKun
Nov 12, 2003, 06:47 AM
On 2003-11-07 13:23, SoUlBaNiShEr wrote:

On 2003-11-06 12:42, BonusKun wrote:

anything is possible on GC now that we have many hackers on the loose...how do u think the lv1300 mag came about.i dont need regen anymore.sorry

No it's not possible to have State/Maintence. Peroid. The actual hex code for that item does not exists in the GC version.

It was removed & is no longer not possible. The 1300 mags are possible because it's only someone changing the hex values of an existing item that's already in the game's code.

Think of it in programming terms such as this in regards to PSO. When a weapon/Armor/Mag/ect is hacked/modified and brought out into the game, It's made from the 'base' of an already existing item in the game.

That means the game itself has to have the code within the GC Gamedisc since it's not read/writable to be able to reconize the item being used.

State/Maintence was a Dreamcast item and was on the Dreamcast Version however on the Gamecube version, Sonic Team removed the item from the game meaning you can say what you will about hacks but you cannot hack an item without having a base item to work with in terms of hacks on PSO.

Here's an easier example.

Monkey King Bar + Blue Black Stone = Black King Bar
Black King Bar + modified %s = Hacked Black King Bar.

You see what I'm telling you kid?

You can't hack an item that doesn't exist on the Gamecube disc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-11-12 03:58 ]</font>

Zeik123
Nov 12, 2003, 04:19 PM
um...Dude? I want at least 5,000. That should be nothing for any good player hear! And anyhell Weapons are at least 20,000 depending one how much I like it. One of my best weapons I have is a Yamato in my bank. That is a PLUS 60 yamato.

DOG21313
Nov 12, 2003, 06:56 PM
On 2003-11-11 19:16, kitomaka_ck wrote:
-_-;;; Just let the damn people play! The only thing that bugs me about them is the fact that I play legitly and trade hacks as a miniquest, and since these even exist, people might see my level 70 CHU CHU and leave or chew me out, until they see I only do 60-150 damage with a buster.

They're not letting us play, they actually use the mags, and ruin our games by killing everything before you can get a hit in. Thats what most people are upset about, and because its just disgraceful to use such a mag.

AppieDPC
Nov 13, 2003, 09:19 AM
Completly Off Topic:

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but weren't mags above lv200 banned on the DC
(goes backs to V1 I believe)? ST will probably do the same for NGC in the next weeks (just maybe lol).
I don't see what the use is of this mag anyway.
Except that it is handy for people who are too lazy to the max stat trick http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If I even wanted one I will wait till it gets mass duped,
because it will eventually. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Btw 90% of this topic (including this post obviously) would be better located in the Cheater Forum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

kitomaka_ck
Nov 13, 2003, 05:27 PM
I'm saying you can only bitch to the people you know have ruined your games. If you don't want them, put 'legit' in the title of your team, and if a game-ruining-n00b does join, bitch to him. What I meant was don't insult people you've never met in the game. Anyways, you have a good point, just be careful. Don't get caught playing with fire.

BonusKun
Nov 13, 2003, 05:34 PM
On 2003-11-13 06:19, AppieDPC wrote:
Completly Off Topic:

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but weren't mags above lv200 banned on the DC
(goes backs to V1 I believe)?

Yeah those mags were banned on Dreamcast. Level 999 Mags had came out and Sonic Team promtly banned them. Of course the hacked IQ mags came out on version 2 with that prominate orange Soniti that literally almost everyone had.