PDA

View Full Version : Just leave the damn board(not a PSOW rant)

Mystil
Nov 7, 2003, 09:34 AM
When you find yourself always being angry at a forum. Just leave..there's no point in staying if all you're gonna feel is hatred. If the other members are assholes, let em be assholes and you not deal with it..

Some forums you just can't be at, cause the people just go overboard with thier nasty ways which they don't even display in real life...

Forums are for enjoyment, debates and stuff. yeah an argument here and there is natural. But having pissing contents for sport and cause you CAN, and other can't do nothing physical about it, just aint worth it..

This is relating to my own experience. All that damn arguing gets on my darn nerves. And they GO ON AND ON. And staff DOES NOTHING. Log on the next day, still pissed off from the other night or day that you were there. And ONLY to argue MORE. Calling members names, seeing people who call each other friends, call each other w***** and bitchs, and all this. It's rediculous.

Not happy with the place, just leave...

Firocket1690
Nov 7, 2003, 10:28 AM
A) That really does make sense ...

B Then again, that's what Rants is for ...

=

Superguppie
Nov 7, 2003, 10:34 AM
On 2003-11-07 06:34, Silhouette wrote:

uhh, doesn't that go for you too????

Firocket1690
Nov 7, 2003, 10:38 AM
On 2003-11-07 07:34, Superguppie wrote:

Oh the irony ...... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

NKOTB
Nov 7, 2003, 01:10 PM
I think the arguing has really slowed down recently. It never bothered me anyway.

polishedweasel
Nov 7, 2003, 01:39 PM
On 2003-11-07 10:10, NKOTB wrote:
I think the arguing has really slowed down recently. It never bothered me anyway.

STFU you fucker!!!! I hate your avatar..go to hell!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Mystil
Nov 7, 2003, 03:51 PM
On 2003-11-07 07:34, Superguppie wrote:

On 2003-11-07 06:34, Silhouette wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^Points to thread topic. Not about PSOW. o_o. And yes I sure as heck did leave. I'm better off here and frankly, this is the only board I visit everyday. Sure I've been in fights here, but no one here can match the rudness I've dealth with at other...places. It's completly rediculous.. I'm in my chair thinking 'don't these fools realize all that testosturone top blowing is making thier health degenerate slowly?'..

People complain about the nastiness of people, and yet they stay and still put up with it.. What really is the point in stressing and worrying and complaining about it, if you're gonna just CONTINUE to deal with it.(I'm a hypocrit on that sometimes). You see the mods/admin don't care. They infact follow the masses and call you whiny, drama whore, etc etc etc. Ban the hell out of users who rebel against them cause the environment needs to be POSITIVILY FIXED. You are instantly hated for being a NEW MEMBER. You are IGNORED 90% of the time. DESPITE having bunchs of posts, which is another factor that gives you shit.

The only way to get friends and be cool with everyone is if you kiss ass or by SOME MAGICAL MIRACLE, you become popular. Being influencial, a voice, doesn't work. Just draws dislike.

Why put up with all that, when there are places where everyone ACTS normal and not concentrate on seeing how many feelings they can hurt or piss off in say an hour?

Then they preach on about 'no one is happy all the time. And it's the internet. Not like what you say to me is going to affect me anyhow'. Yea maybe not YOU. But it does for those who take another seriously cause they have common sense enough to know 'another person' is on the other side. *GASP* Did these people know that?

Life is too short to be pissed off all the time. So don't like a forum cause it's people? Hit the road Jack. It's not like they will care that you'll ever come back. Do it for yourself and your health.

(Got darn it, I sound like a health freak)