PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Vanilla Pepsi! Damn You!

Aunt_Betty
Nov 8, 2003, 04:07 PM
I bought one. The vannila was at the bottom, and at the bottom there wasn't much of it. I have had Vannila Coke and it's way better. After I drank it I got very gassy. I never had this with Vannila Coke.

DOG21313
Nov 8, 2003, 04:42 PM
Vanilla Coke PWNZ Pepsi! Yea, I've had the same sort of experience... O.o Anyways, just stay away from Pepsi in general.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 8, 2003, 05:38 PM
I've had Pepsi Vanilla before. It tasted too watered down, not like the real flavor found in Vanilla Coke. Pepsi Blue was better than Pepsi Vanilla in some ways. Vanilla Coke is the BEST Vanilla soda, unless Bryers makes a Vanilla Soda. That would be cool.

Logical2u
Nov 8, 2003, 06:05 PM
O.o The vanilla flavor sank to the bottom? But, in Pepsi twist the lemon is always at the top... Different density, I spose.

Bradicus
Nov 8, 2003, 09:10 PM
mathematical formula for pepsi blue
Pepsi blue = Kool aid + fizz + water(1000) - the "oh yeah"

Reenee
Nov 8, 2003, 09:24 PM
If my theory is true, that all soft drinks keep their taste for a much period of time when you get them from those self-serve vending machines, where you push the button and hold it down to dispense the drink, then by all means try Vanilla Pepsi then and there (read: the taste doesn't go away after the first sip). It works for Vanilla Coke.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-11-08 18:26 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Nov 8, 2003, 09:43 PM
All vanilla soda by definition sucks ass. Ditto all cola.

Mountain Dew Code Red forever!

SpikeOtacon
Nov 8, 2003, 10:20 PM
Here, want to see something stupid? Take a bottle of Pepsi Blue (Or another soda, incase you can't find blue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and Some Sweet and Low. Now, Open the packet of sweet and low, and get it in one hand. Quickly open the top of the Pepsi Blue bottle, empty the packet into the bottle, and quickly close the bottle. Soon enough, pressure will build, and fizz should come up, causing the top to pop off.
NOTE: this has only been tested with Pepsi Blue. If you try other sodas, let me know what happens here. Maybe I'll make a site or something out of it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aunt_Betty
Nov 9, 2003, 12:29 AM
But the gas lasted for abut 3 hours.

shifter
Nov 9, 2003, 01:34 AM
On 2003-11-08 19:20, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Here, want to see something stupid? Take a bottle of Pepsi Blue (Or another soda, incase you can't find blue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and Some Sweet and Low. Now, Open the packet of sweet and low, and get it in one hand. Quickly open the top of the Pepsi Blue bottle, empty the packet into the bottle, and quickly close the bottle. Soon enough, pressure will build, and fizz should come up, causing the top to pop off.
NOTE: this has only been tested with Pepsi Blue. If you try other sodas, let me know what happens here. Maybe I'll make a site or something out of it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

that sounds sweet,i gotta try that sometime. has anyone here had poprocks and soda at the same time?

anyway, i havent had vanilla pepsi, and dont plan to. after trying vanilla coke, im off of vanilla sodas for a long time.

MasterJoel
Nov 9, 2003, 02:24 AM
i have always been a pepsi fan. i much prefer vanilla pepsi to vanilla coke too. i think that coke in general is way too sugary, but i have heard coke fans say that about pepsi. difference of opinions i guess...

if the vanilla flavor is all on the bottom, i suggest shaking the can to distribute it more evenly... tell me how that goes. ::wink::

SpikeOtacon
Nov 9, 2003, 08:30 AM
On 2003-11-08 23:24, MasterJoel wrote:
i have always been a pepsi fan. i much prefer vanilla pepsi to vanilla coke too. i think that coke in general is way too sugary, but i have heard coke fans say that about pepsi. difference of opinions i guess...

if the vanilla flavor is all on the bottom, i suggest shaking the can to distribute it more evenly... tell me how that goes. ::wink::

Surprisingly, My can didn't explode when I opened it after shaking. That is really strange.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 9, 2003, 10:14 PM
On 2003-11-08 23:24, MasterJoel wrote:

The more sugar,the better.

NKOTB
Nov 9, 2003, 10:41 PM
I think I had a bad lemon Pepsi last year. I drank it and it didn't feel right going down, it was like my stomach started grumbling as it was on the way down. I was eating Popcorn Chicken at the time and was really thirsty though so I didn't want to stop drinking. I was also too hungry to stop eating so that was another reason why I didn't get up and get something else.
Anyway, I finished that can, and drank another can (I had gotten two out of the fridge). I finished my food and went back to work.
ABout 5 minutes later I had the worst diarrhea ever and it happened so fast I couldn't make it to the bathroom. I had diarrhea all over my butt in my pants and what was weird is that it smelled lemony! I saved the pants by taking it to a cleaner that specializes in storing wedding dresses. I had him store my diarrhea pants and they are now in a box in my closet. I will never forget that day and I know to stay away from Lemon Pepsi.
Some people think the diarrhea pants makes my room stink.

MasterJoel
Nov 10, 2003, 04:26 AM
On 2003-11-09 19:41, NKOTB wrote:
I think I had a bad lemon Pepsi last year. I drank it and it didn't feel right going down, it was like my stomach started grumbling as it was on the way down. I was eating Popcorn Chicken at the time and was really thirsty though so I didn't want to stop drinking. I was also too hungry to stop eating so that was another reason why I didn't get up and get something else.
Anyway, I finished that can, and drank another can (I had gotten two out of the fridge). I finished my food and went back to work.
ABout 5 minutes later I had the worst diarrhea ever and it happened so fast I couldn't make it to the bathroom. I had diarrhea all over my butt in my pants and what was weird is that it smelled lemony! I saved the pants by taking it to a cleaner that specializes in storing wedding dresses. I had him store my diarrhea pants and they are now in a box in my closet. I will never forget that day and I know to stay away from Lemon Pepsi.
Some people think the diarrhea pants makes my room stink.

i had a similar experience with some bad chile rellanos, but needless to say i didn't save the pants... i mean, uhh... you're sick man! that just doesn't happen to normal human beings!

"STEWART! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE TAQUITO?!"
"i don't wanna say!"
"tell mama what i said about the taquito"
"they go in one end, and explode out the other"
~ MAD TV

back on topic, this is just another pepsi vs. coke thread... really, i think i cola drink should be so harsh, the bubbles burn your tongue like grandpa simpson and buzz cola. ok, maybe not that harsh, but i think too much sugar is definately a downer on this subject...