iIt better be here !!

*kicks frink's dog ... er ... god*

I WANT SNOW !!

Dime
Nov 10, 2003, 12:15 AM
I suggest suicide.

Nai_Calus
Nov 10, 2003, 12:50 AM
Snow owns, but I'm used to not having it. I used to live near Napa, California. No snow in the winter there. Although there was some on top of one of the higher hills near our house, we could see it from the front yard. Almost weird. Of course, you go up into the foothills and start getting up into the mountains, and there's snow in the winter. I was born in Sonora, California, and I spent my first Christmas snowed in.

It's snowed two years in a row here in North Carolina. Not much, but a bit. Weird having snow on the back porch.(Weird having a back porch, too, but that's another matter)

Eum
Nov 10, 2003, 03:02 AM
Nn.

We just moved from Maryland to Florida. Maryland was so perfect because the weather was relatively unpredictable. Some years you'd only get dustings, while others you'd get feet. Last year we had one [if I remember correctly] good [by my standards] snow. It was so nice. I can't really describe the feeling I get when it snows; I'm a lot like a small child during their first snow. It's just so pretty, and since it's sort of hit and miss in Maryland, it's extra exciting. Florida gets pretty cold, but it's hard to appreciate it when you don't get the gloss on the donut, if you catch me.

Winter is great. I hope you all get a lot of snow to make up for my lack of such. ^^

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2003, 03:16 AM
I'm in Pennsylvania and I don't want any snow. I don't want the cold weather either but it's already here. =

Give me my 90 degree days again. >_<

LamerPanda
Nov 10, 2003, 12:26 PM
I'm in Pennsylvania and I want snow! >_>

At least you're more in Northern Florida, yes? Southwest Florida doesn't even get very cold, 50 degrees was considered terrible. I could go outside in a t-shirt and shorts on Christmas, didn't seem right.

Kizaragu
Nov 10, 2003, 02:12 PM
I live in a country with the most dullest weather ever constantly. Beat that.
<--------

Erendell
Nov 10, 2003, 02:14 PM
The south west must be bad!

Here in the south east it's been dry for quite a while http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zaneatron
Nov 10, 2003, 02:48 PM
yeah get with the program kiz, the only important place in england is south east. south west, pah! up north, pah! anyway, you live near(ish) cornwall, and thats as far south as you can get, and also gets the gulf stream more than we do, so i know the weather near you is better, so stop moaning. and anyway, out weather in summer is great, too hot for me though, then again im always hot, even in winter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nai_Calus
Nov 10, 2003, 03:09 PM
Bah, I was in Myrtle Beach for Xmas last year, LP, and I went swimming in the ocean. >P Frigging freezing, but I don't mine. XD

Bradicus
Nov 10, 2003, 03:15 PM
where i live, the first real frost was yesterday ^_^

Kizaragu
Nov 10, 2003, 03:26 PM
South-West side is da best!

http://www.poster.net/ali-g/ali-g-vote-ali-g-4900223.jpg

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 10, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-11-10 00:16, ABDUR101 wrote:
I'm in Pennsylvania and I don't want any snow. I don't want the cold weather either but it's already here. =

Give me my 90 degree days again. >_<

I feel ya...It sucks in Pittsburgh, its soo fucking cold in the morning and I hope it doesnt snow till like december. Like last year when it snowed like 20 feet.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 10, 2003, 04:11 PM
I used to live at the gates of hell. Nope no snow. There. Now i live in a new hell.....Clarksville TN

Uncle_bob
Nov 10, 2003, 04:33 PM
Who needs snow when you have nuclear fall-out and acid rain?

geewj
Nov 10, 2003, 06:38 PM
This'll be my first winter with snow. (moved to Virginia from California)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Nov 10, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-11-10 15:38, Prof_Frink wrote:

Wow thats a harsh move...I would hate to move to a place like Virginia from California.

geewj
Nov 10, 2003, 06:49 PM
It'll cost me a third as much to live there

Ketchup345
Nov 10, 2003, 06:50 PM
The northern part of my state had snow already, but I'm on the south coast. But the good part is that we get new weather every 5 minutes they say. I'd say its more like every hour, but hey, at least it's not constant weather. One minute swimming in the pool on a nice clear, warm/hot day, then within the hour it may be thundering or snowing. Its fun living here. (Ok, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but its still close to the saying and what it really is).

Servbot41
Nov 10, 2003, 07:52 PM
I miss PA...last year it was THE COOLEST! but here down south...NO SNOW FOR ME! *cries*

Captain_Bob
Nov 10, 2003, 07:55 PM
On 2003-11-10 13:11, Shattered_weasel wrote:
I used to live at the gates of hell. Nope no snow. There. Now i live in a new hell.....Clarksville TN

That must mean that I live near the lowest levels of hell...South Mississippi! *(insert horrifying music here)*

SubstanceD
Nov 11, 2003, 02:26 PM
Try living in Ireland, especially when you are born and bred in the Caribbean.

Over here it very rarely ever snows, usually a bit of hailstones, maybe a few skattered snow flakes that melt almost immediatly but you never ( well, I have never seen ) see a blanket of snow. Having spent half of my life in the Caribbean I am acustomed to nice sunny weather, I don't care for the cold at all, I hate it. However, my philosphy is that if it is going to get cold then you might as well have snow which in it's own right is pretty cool since it is a novelty, you don't see snow everyday. Sadly, even though it gets very cold ( not as cold as England, Canada, etc ) it never snows, it just pisses down rain non stop for most of the entire winter which sucks balls, nothing worse than being cold and wet. Take today for instance it has been raining all day, has not stopped since the moment I got up which was over 12 hours ago, come to think of it, it's been raining since yesteday afternoon.

Eum
Nov 11, 2003, 03:42 PM
I don't know.

I sort of enjoy the rain. I guess after so long it has to get old, but still. At least you have a use for umbrellas!

Erendell
Nov 12, 2003, 03:07 AM
On 2003-11-11 11:26, SubstanceD wrote:
Try living in Ireland, especially when you are born and bred in the Caribbean.

Over here it very rarely ever snows, usually a bit of hailstones, maybe a few skattered snow flakes that melt almost immediatly but you never ( well, I have never seen ) see a blanket of snow. Having spent half of my life in the Caribbean I am acustomed to nice sunny weather, I don't care for the cold at all, I hate it. However, my philosphy is that if it is going to get cold then you might as well have snow which in it's own right is pretty cool since it is a novelty, you don't see snow everyday. Sadly, even though it gets very cold ( not as cold as England, Canada, etc ) it never snows, it just pisses down rain non stop for most of the entire winter which sucks balls, nothing worse than being cold and wet. Take today for instance it has been raining all day, has not stopped since the moment I got up which was over 12 hours ago, come to think of it, it's been raining since yesteday afternoon.

It doesn't snow here either.. Just rains, fogs, hailstones - you name it, it does it.

See, england doesn't get COLD weather, just BAD weather http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bradicus
Nov 13, 2003, 06:52 PM
yesterday was the first real snowfall where i live... i still cant stop humming "White Chrismas" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kizaragu
Nov 13, 2003, 06:59 PM
Stop it.

Bradicus
Nov 13, 2003, 07:08 PM
awww... is the poor brit tired of rain?

Kizaragu
Nov 13, 2003, 07:10 PM
That was a cheap shot Brad. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bradicus
Nov 13, 2003, 07:14 PM
Well if it makes you feel better, it got rained away a few hours later, and the power got knocked out in the rural areas (teehee stupid hicks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Kizaragu
Nov 13, 2003, 07:17 PM
No it doesn't make me feel 'any better'.
You've hurt my feelings brad. You've betrayed my trust. I've lost all faith and hope in you.
We could of been friends... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rotis
Nov 13, 2003, 07:18 PM
On 2003-11-10 15:38, Prof_Frink wrote:

What part of Virginia? I've lived in northern VA my entire life... last year we had a good deal of snow, but there have been many years with nothing more than a flurry or two.

Bradicus
Nov 13, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-11-13 16:17, Kizaragu wrote:
No it doesn't make me feel 'any better'.
You've hurt my feelings brad. You've betrayed my trust. I've lost all faith and hope in you.
We could of been friends... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

>:O fine! im going to go make some snow mud angels.... ha....

Uncle_bob
Nov 13, 2003, 07:29 PM
Oh god..Virginia! ung...*orgasm*

geewj
Nov 13, 2003, 11:28 PM
Roanoke, the "big city" of southern Virginia. I laughed quite a bit >_>.

Mixfortune
Nov 14, 2003, 04:26 AM
On 2003-11-13 16:08, Bradicus wrote:
awww... is the poor brit tired of rain?

Man... Washington State... I tell ya...

Rotis
Nov 14, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-11-13 20:28, Prof_Frink wrote:
Roanoke, the "big city" of southern Virginia. I laughed quite a bit >_>.

Hahah, yeah... northern Virginia is DC suburb, overpopulated by assholes, important people, and important assholes.

The rest of the state is mostly farmland... aside from Richmond, you'd be hard-pressed to find a "big city" :X