PDA

View Full Version : i need some items

Master_of_Dragons
Nov 11, 2003, 10:16 PM
well basically it all comes down to this

i need all amps except...

barta, gibarta, rabarta, resta, shifta, foie, and rafoie...

what i need...

blue, red, yellow, zonde, gizonde, razonde, gifoie, anti, and deband...

im keeppin the reason a secret but ill tell u... i got the info from sega... this is no lie and i would like to have this fast... the sooner the better... post a time you can meet me with what and i would be happy to trade something or... dunno... let you in on my secret... depends what i get... so please people respond... i am now legit... so... im looking for something legit... thats all i can say or i wont be able to gather these without everyone else doing the same...

o by the way... im online... finally... help?

FeVer
Nov 11, 2003, 10:18 PM
This should probibly be on the trades thread... but whatever... i'd give you the amps if i had them...

Lord_Sloth
Nov 11, 2003, 10:23 PM
Sorry! I have a few but I'm not online!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Sloth on 2003-11-11 19:24 ]</font>

JohanCC
Nov 11, 2003, 10:30 PM
I have a few of these... not many. Maybe tommorrow I could give them to you.

BTW, GC or XBOX? I'm on GC

StrongBad
Nov 11, 2003, 10:52 PM
On 2003-11-11 19:16, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
well basically it all comes down to this

im keeppin the reason a secret but ill tell u... i got the info from sega... this is no lie and i would like to have this fast... the sooner the better... post a time you can meet me with what and i would be happy to trade something or... dunno... let you in on my secret... depends what i get... so please people respond... i am now legit... so... im looking for something legit... thats all i can say or i wont be able to gather these without everyone else doing the same...

o by the way... im online... finally... help?

Hmmm...The Sealed-J Sword theory has been found out!!

jk lol...or has it...

deathreaper
Nov 11, 2003, 11:05 PM
i got the anti and a gifioe i'll give them over free of charge but why do you need them so bad???

P.S. not online yet but soon

lanceor
Nov 11, 2003, 11:28 PM
i got too many amps!
not online yet though, sorry...

Spider
Nov 12, 2003, 03:03 AM
got a few of the element attack amps, dunno which ones exactly, tell me how to get online in Australia and there yours, lol.

I too was getting a bit of J-Sword feel bout the post too!

kingmurp
Nov 12, 2003, 04:12 PM
it's probably a patch to stop all the lvl 1300 mags and 300% items about making the game annoying for those of us who are legit.

Mystic_Nessly
Nov 12, 2003, 06:17 PM
StrongBad -
Yep, thats what I think. "all techniques must be used" or somthin like that.

Master_of_Dragons
Nov 19, 2003, 06:55 PM
all i need now is yellow... nobody has this one... or dothey...?

Rudoprime
Nov 19, 2003, 07:14 PM
i have a yellow MERGE! but im not online, sorry

polishedweasel
Nov 22, 2003, 03:31 AM
Just look around...you'll find it.

Master_of_Dragons
Dec 26, 2003, 09:00 PM
sry guys... i failed guess sega aint reliable... i had inn fact collected them all... even 2 of each... but alas... to no avail i was dfeated... dumbfounded... and completely stumped... yes it was the rare sacred LEGIT Tsumikiri J-Sword... but no thing gonna crack its combination and we all nust give up, there is no way to make it... theres no reason to make it... stumped trying to be legit so hard and just use a fake one.