PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Revolt: Chapter 1 (Both Sides)

Aunt_Betty
Nov 11, 2003, 10:19 PM
Foylu (original Coralian for "time") was sitting in the cashier's desk asleep when a shoper came by for directions. He said," Take a left on Gan Kol street and there should be the Pionner one memorial." As you can see today was the anniversary of the tragic event of the many deaths.He worked on until six when his robot sister would the pick him up and go home. Foylu walked gloomly to the T.V.
His grandmother was on Pioneer 1. When he turned on the T.V. every channel had the Pioneer 1 memorial. One person,the princeable,was weeping of the lost.Foylu watched until it was gone when his favorite anime ("The Hand of War.") When he was about to turn it off a news special report was on.

It was on the event of the monsters on Ragol deceacing sharply. Luckly the scientists were able to get the DNA from the hunters' wepons and put them into C.A.R.D.s. Foylu wasn't intrested in science...But to him this was interesting. He wanted to always be a hunter ever since he was a little kid. His robot sister,Nzo,came in with Baslo (a popualar soda on Pioneer 2) and handed it to him.
"So what are you watching?",said Nzo while reading at the new "Teh Ragol Enquire." Foylu started to read alond with her. They saw popular ads like: Asuka_Chan's gummy bears,Abdur's Anime column,and MasterJoel's pet shop.When suddenly they saw an ad for being a hunter. Foylu and Nzo just then got an idea...Becoming a hunter.
When they both saw the ad they quickly went to the phone and called the number. When someone picked up the phone they automaticly went on speaker "Hello? Hunters of Ragol how may I help you?", said the worker.Nzo replied excitedly, "Yes,we would like an e-mail about the hunters and how to join." Then a laser hit their eyes to identify them."OK,we'll send an e-mail in a while!",said the worker chewing on some gum. And so their adventure begins. But they will least expect something to happen.

This wont ALL be drama. There will be humor in it (heres a sneek peek on a chapter: It involves the lobby juke box,the Ghostbuster theme song,and a lobby. Another one will beanother lobby incident.It is the 4 player match up and it involves glue.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-11-11 20:03 ]</font>

FeVer
Nov 11, 2003, 10:31 PM
its goot! keep goin!

Aunt_Betty
Nov 11, 2003, 10:33 PM
*AHEM* Did any one notice I used some users on PSOW's "products?" Like neko-chan's Teh Ragol Enquire.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 11, 2003, 10:38 PM
Its going to be about a brother and a sister going different ways and eventually a spaking surprise. If you are wondering the ending will be sad ,VERY SAD.

MQuantum
Nov 11, 2003, 10:52 PM
Awww, sad... I guess sad is ok. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Few spelling errors, a bit brief, but I like where it's going, I think!

Ready for chapter 2, anytime!

Aunt_Betty
Nov 11, 2003, 11:04 PM
On 2003-11-11 19:52, MQuantum wrote:
Awww, sad... I guess sad is ok. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Few spelling errors, a bit brief, but I like where it's going, I think!

Ready for chapter 2, anytime!

I'll do the pelling check when I'm not lazy.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 12, 2003, 06:43 PM
You're Hired! Chapter 2 (Both sides)

One day later...Nzo went through the email and found it. It poped out of the screen and on to the floor.She picked it up and started to read.When Foylu woke up he jumped out of his bed and started to read along with Nzo.They both signed up and started choose their class.
Foylu said,"Dude,I just have to be the HUmar.I've always wanted to hack and slash!" Nzo said,"I'm not going for the way you attack but the way you look.Therefore I want to be a RAcaseal." Foylu just stared.
Next thing you know there both screaming when they we're sucked in to the Hunters' HQ. They now started training. It took them two months to complete it. After they we're done they we're given the essentuals. They went to the Hunter's HQ when they had an odd mission...To turminate all monsters.
They were up for it and they had two other hunters with them.They entered the forest when they were ambushed.Foylu attacked with his partisan.Nzo started to punch the rappies. And the two forces cased techs.
They were startled when a card fell in front of them. It was a picture of a Booma. Foylu ripped up the card and you could see a data streem of 1s and 0s. The next odd thing was a computer. Nzo put a USB wire to accsess it's files to see if there was anything on Pioneer 1.
They were now at the dragon.Floylu knew that this was going to be rough,so he took out a sword. Nzo took out a rifle.Nzo shot it right in the head...It slowly went down.
It was still breathing and they all attacked it's head. One of the forces took out a gadget and started a BEE. The force said,"OK,they will be sending a telepipe soon and by the way we won't do the other plces since other parties are doing them."Nzo and Foylu we're finally home. They rested and watched T.V. But this...this was not right...

MQuantum
Nov 12, 2003, 08:12 PM
That was just a tad confusing.

I'm interested to see where this will go!