PDA

View Full Version : People I can't stand on PSO. (XBOX)

Kasumi19
Nov 12, 2003, 02:59 AM
I posted a list of the type of PSO players I hate in the cheater's forum a few days ago and felt the post was more appropriate here since I have a few additions based on a game I played tonight.

I hate the stupid annoying people that do any of the following.

1) Hang out in lobbies and post really annoying chat messages. IN xbox version some of these morons speak too and say really annoying and just plain stupid things or just scream.

2) The people who join your open game just to beg for stuff or meseta. The aggravation level on this one is dependent on if the beggar will actually get a hint and leave the room when no one will give him or her anything or stay just to be annoying.

3) The non-team players that you try to help out by offering tips and suggestions to them that could really help them and they refuse to even listen and then get an attitude with you.

4) Players ditching other team members at a boss. I will explain this one. I was in a game and three of us had just reached the Falz in hard mode. We were all about lvl 20-23 at the time. I thought that we may get one shotted during the battle and I wanted to prevent that so I told the two other players to wait about five minutes while I get some scape dolls off of my other character for us. (She finds them all the time and I was playing a fonewearl so this was likely). Well I came back in less than five minutes to them already fighting Falz with someone else that was at a higher level tanking them that was not even there before. I was furious, I leave for a few minutes to help out and that is my reward. I never played with those people ever again. I just wish they had all actually died in battle.

5) This is a slight variation of above. People who steal boss fights. I had this happen only once. I was playing in the mines with two other friends and we had just reached the boss so we piped back to equip some other items (cure shock) and to purchase some healing items when this person comes in and does not say anything and manages to sneak past us into our pipe and then fights the boss without us even knowing it. We go to enter the boss teleporter and found out that someone was in there. This person never ever responded to us and left the room when he was defeated by the boss. That just struck me as being so rude and I was completely shocked by it. I am not sure what type of jerk this person was, but it really angered me. This person did not do anything that was against the rules of the game, but was just rude.

6) People who change their language settings to a language that they do not speak and are unable to play as a team because they do not know what items they have or how to use them. I have no problem with people who change their language settings, but still know how to use their items. Example: I could switch my language to Japanese or Spanish and I would still know what my items were and how to access and use them even though I am not fluent in either language.

7) I am not sure if these people would be considered hackers or not. People who steal and/or block another person's gamertag. There is a special category of hatred reserved for these prick bastards and I hope all the data on their xboxes or gamecubes gets corrupted so that they can never play again. These people are the truly lame ass bastards and are the biggest losers I know of on PSO.

8 ) People who enter the room I create and then insult my friend and I for no reason. I had created a room for my friend and I to play when this creep who was supposedly a member of the LD clan (I am not sure what group/guild/clan this is, but if this player represents the attitudes and behavior of that guild. I would recommend all players not to join that guild.) He started to insult the fact that I am a female that plays video games and then started to make lewd sexual comments at me and continued to use profanity. I know this player actually had two people there and there were sharing the mic and taking turns being insulting. I wish people would just grow up.

9 ) Well the person in #8 was so special that him and his mic sharing friend also earned #9 on the list. My friend and I were raising mags before he entered our room and the store finally gave one of us the option to purchase Star Atomizers and so we had left them on the floor to come and get as our mags would accept them. This person came in and stole most of our Star Atomizers as well. I have never had anyone do that. I know I probably should have password protected the room, but that action is really low. As a warning this person's character name was (LD)Varuna. I would normally not give a name, but this person is an item thief and people should be warned.

10) Players who come into a room and kill everything in one shot befor allowing all players in the room to even get a hit in. This is really rude.

Well there are my rants about the people I can't stand on PSO and I am sure I can think of more examples if I tried.

I like to refer to these people as lamers. I am always compiling my list and will post it every so often. Please let me know if I left anyone out. For the record I have no problems with dupers, hackers, or legits unless they make the list above. Everyone has a right to play PSO as they choose to and the only people who really irritate me are the ones do really annoying or just plain horrible things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kasumi19 on 2003-11-12 00:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kasumi19 on 2003-11-12 00:00 ]</font>

NKOTB
Nov 12, 2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah, well basically those are my reasons I don't play online. You can sum it up with "stupid assholes" next time.

Mystil
Nov 12, 2003, 10:48 AM
It's no different on the GC version..just on a much worser level..

Vetto
Nov 12, 2003, 11:11 PM
well i got one i hate Fake Dupers These are the people who come in and say " I CAN DUPE!" and get all the idiot stuff and take off with it now I've never fallen for this Why? Case i dupe i will admit it and wont hide behind anything and any self right duper doesn't offer the talent out in the open it prevents mass duping what we do is trade and just not lose the stuff now this guy Garnet is one of these people i stopped him in the act and it this simple people anyone saying they can dupe 90% can't and just want your shit... that my rant thanks for hearing me.((is a Xbox player and also hate those screaming mic people))

Edit : Oh Ya i can Relate to those people who come in and be asses it the reason my sister stopped playing i want to take these dumb ass and break them in 2 if they got do this kind of crap on a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vetto on 2003-11-12 20:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vetto on 2003-11-12 20:16 ]</font>

DOG21313
Nov 12, 2003, 11:26 PM
I had someone come into my legit trade game and start spamming a symbolchat that said legits stink... BUT

The other day I saw the same person on again, hiding at the counter, but they looked a bit different. I looked at their level, it was only 16. The person had been corrupted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thats what you get for being a jerk, and I just laughed to myself. Egotistical jerks who can only insult others get that.

Needless to say, I laughed harder than ever, she got what she deserved. I haven't seen her on since then and once in awhile think about whether she just isn't on when I am or she quit PSO. I like to think the latter option, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Why are people like that? What is so hard about leaving people how they are?

haruna
Nov 13, 2003, 12:34 PM
Heya,

I remember one of those "boss stealing" incidents. I had my FOnewerl(Haruna, lv 27) as did you. There was 1 HUcaseal and HUnewerl(the one from the Scape Doll incident) there too.

Heheh, I guess Karma bit that HUnewerl in the bum for you as she irritated the crap out of me so I didn't end up reviving her before I landed the last hit on Falz.

Mwa ha ha ha ha.

Kasumi19
Nov 13, 2003, 06:45 PM
On 2003-11-13 09:34, haruna wrote:
Heya,

I remember one of those "boss stealing" incidents. I had my FOnewerl(Haruna, lv 27) as did you. There was 1 HUcaseal and HUnewerl(the one from the Scape Doll incident) there too.

Heheh, I guess Karma bit that HUnewerl in the bum for you as she irritated the crap out of me so I didn't end up reviving her before I landed the last hit on Falz.

Mwa ha ha ha ha.

Yeah that game really made me mad too. I totally hit the wrong option on that one and piped out by mistake, but at least you did not revive the stupid person. It just seems as though I have been meeting the worst PSO players the last few times I have played. I like playing online and most of the people are really cool, it is just those few that really make me mad.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 13, 2003, 06:52 PM
On 2003-11-12 07:48, Silhouette wrote:

worser time to add that to my vocabulary..

Hey this is the reason PSO sucks anus.

Kasumi19
Nov 13, 2003, 07:49 PM
On 2003-11-13 15:52, Shattered_weasel wrote:

On 2003-11-12 07:48, Silhouette wrote:

worser time to add that to my vocabulary..

Hey this is the reason PSO sucks anus.

I agree that "worser" is not an actual word, but why do you post on a PSO board if PSO "sucks anus"? I am just curious. I do not think the game itself is bad, just some of the stupid people that play it are.

Firocket1690
Nov 13, 2003, 08:05 PM
Yet, ShAttered and the other weasel usually look for *someone* to help them out of their boredom ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oh, and It's almost as bad on the cube.
Some people reeeely piss me off ....

I usually make my mag farms in semi-populated blocks. Not Antares, but in one of the more active blocks of Altair. Knowing my HUmar is at Lv. 102, I can't buy Sol atomzers (which I need) and I begg for someone to help me purchase a bunch. Well, I hand over 25k and tell him to buy me 120 sols, and keep the change. He's a Lv. 14 HUmar that asked alot of questions "why do you need this?" "What that ?!" "What are you doing ?" blablabla I assumed he was anewbie and handed him a Kaldabolg and sent him off with a "Thank You!" and another 10k of meseta to welcome him to PSO.

bla bla bla ... a hune named "^_^" walks in and starts ranting about how she misses her old char and mag due to corruption. Ironically, unlike most people that come to mag farms to beg for free mags, I was surprised when she asked for MESETA to raise her mag the "honorable way". well, *gives 100k* That should be enough, just do'nt steal my stuff...
Later, she gets bored and runs off to Spaceship and starts killing stuff. I'm still on P2 with about 90 sols left, and we're talking, she's killing, and I'm standing there (with a Vol 6) feeding my Ila.

Soon, a HUmar with a really annoying name *bunch of random letters in caps* walks in and flirts with ^_^
*hugs ^_^* etc etc
she gets annoyed and tells him to lay off ...
Well, he gets pissed, and starts spamming the game with a "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" shortcut every three seconds ...

Normally, I would've left, but I went through too much meseta and trouble to get my Ila's sols. so I just stood in that little corner (between bank and wep shop) on P2, surrounded by my 60 or so sols.
^_^ tells him (other HUmar) "don't bother her, she's feeding her mag."
"!!!"
He picks up sols and immediately sells them, ten at a time, and starts dropping ythe meseta in the form of a million "1 meseta" chinks on Pioneer 2 ...

Well, there's my Mag Farm.
I dunno why, but people always love to go in and fuck around in the "Mag Farm !!" games I make ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Link00seven
Nov 13, 2003, 08:23 PM
All the reasons you stated were the reasons I hated PSO Xbox. Its nothing aginst the game, its the same as GC, but the online community ruined it.

kevlar_pso
Nov 14, 2003, 01:01 PM
I know what u mean by annoying ppls. Personally I think ppl of the same maturity levels should play together, i.e. adults/adults, kids/kids, immature-morons/immature-morons.
I would like to think that I am a good person to play with. If ya wanna play on xbox in the next 15 mins or so holla back @me. I'll just be installing one of my old school PC games CivNet so I should be on the board for a lil while.

SpyroDi
Nov 14, 2003, 05:19 PM
Those are many of the reasons why I hardly play this game anymore...I only play in Legit or locked games now. No more pubby stuff.

OniTatsujin
Nov 14, 2003, 10:08 PM
damn, sorry to hear that.
but i agree, these peopel are @$$holes, and should die in a fire..well maybe not die...but thats mean...

DarthFomar
Nov 14, 2003, 10:51 PM
Well I am not online with my gamecube, so there's no one that I can say I hate. But the same can't be said for some places...some people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2003-11-14 19:51 ]</font>

haruna
Nov 15, 2003, 02:48 PM
It's a mixed bag. I switched from 100% offline GC to online Xbox.

When I first jumped online, I met some VERY cool people. Now that I have a very established group of friends(especially now that I'm part of a guild) I haven't really been looking for new people to play with.

I have some awesome c-mode friends(hi Axem! ::waves::)
and thanks to the guild, I've got good, dedicated legit people to play normal mode with.

-Luke-
Nov 16, 2003, 12:33 PM
There will always be arseholes, no matter where you go, like what other people said, make locked games with people you know. My online experience is really limited, but with my lvl 45 Humar, I joined a game with lvl 20s, and asked if they wanted any help. They wanted some meseta, so I gave out 20k each. We got to H Falz, and I took most of the punishment and resta'ed them, but didn't hit enemies. After that, when I thought I had been helpful, they said, "hey, lets get our other chars, he can help them too". So I wait, and 2 lvl 120 chars come in. They said how n00bish I was, and I was gay, and stupid, and a retard n00b etc. I was like...ok....I'm going.
They said sorry, they would help me. So I left, joined their game, went down, and they corrupted me. Bastards....
Luke