PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for Xbox dupers!!

oeagrus
Nov 12, 2003, 11:51 AM
I'm sure I'll get flamed up the wazoo for this post, but I just wanted to give a big THANKS to the dupers on Xbox...

reason being that a nice duper gave me a Jack-o-lantern and now I can use the mag cell within to make a really cool mag.

Of course, if Sega had bothered to fix the crummy Halloween quest, I would've gotten one legitimately. But since they won't get off their fat lazy asses to support PSO on Xbox, why shouldn't I take advantage of a generous duper?

Oh well, I'm off to make a giant hamburger mag, or whatever else comes out of this pumpkin.

martian_man
Nov 12, 2003, 12:40 PM
ye they do suck on X-box.....well woteva makes u happy

Kasumi19
Nov 12, 2003, 10:25 PM
Someone gave me one too, I have no problem using it simply because they never released the Halloween quest on XBox. I would have gotten it legitimately if they would have. I wish that the XBox version had as much support as the GC version.

Miller
Nov 12, 2003, 11:10 PM
Thats because most people use x-boxs to jack their trucks up with...

haruna
Nov 13, 2003, 12:38 PM
I found a jack-o-lantern legitly by doing a ton of runs through Temple to find and kill those mofo Hallo Rappies.

You *could* have gotten lanterns legitly. I can't wait to start hunting Saint Rappies in Xmas! ^_^

Mystil
Nov 13, 2003, 03:01 PM
The quest itself was stupid.. But man do I miss the music.

Wufei
Nov 13, 2003, 09:39 PM
Don't act like you had no other choice but to use a hacked/duped Jack O' Lantern ... you could find the Hallo Rappies instead of Love Rappies in Temple for a couple weeks. I found eight of them myself, over the span of 340 runs. (one run = do the first couple rooms in temple, then start over)

oeagrus
Nov 16, 2003, 09:16 AM
Hmm, wasn't aware of that. I thought they could only be gotten from the Halloween quest. I play VRtemple about as often as I re-tar my driveway.
<*eyes his ill-begotten mag cell*>

haruna
Nov 16, 2003, 03:55 PM
On 2003-11-13 12:01, Silhouette wrote:
The quest itself was stupid.. But man do I miss the music.

I was never able to access this quest and to this day, the MotD when you first get into PSOX still has that Halloween quest message!

SpikeOtacon
Nov 16, 2003, 05:06 PM
On 2003-11-12 08:51, oeagrus wrote:

Of course, if Sega had bothered to fix the crummy Halloween quest, I would've gotten one legitimately. But since they won't get off their fat lazy asses to support PSO on Xbox

You see...this is why you go with the gamecube version.

Wufei
Nov 16, 2003, 06:15 PM
They put up Seat of a Heart and Reach for a Dream, but they somehow forgot to put up the Halloween quest. At least we could still get them in Temple.

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 01:57 PM
hahah, xbox got j00d. but i do feel for ya guys. i got 2 mag cells, 502 and 213 i think they are. but im not going to use them until i have the chance to back them up. :/

deathdragon2006
Nov 19, 2003, 10:37 PM
your welcome