PDA

View Full Version : GC: Looking for people over 18 years old (maturity)

jazzerb25
Nov 13, 2003, 02:27 PM
I'm tired of playing with immature 14 year old punks...if anyone is mature enough to play a sensible game I am open. I am on Antares 8 all the time.

trypticon
Nov 14, 2003, 01:23 AM
I hate to say it, but if you are on Anteres 8 all the time, that may be a big reason why you are not finding anyone to play with but immature fourteen year olds. Make yourself known throughout either Altair or Deneb, and you will begin to find adults quickly. That has been my experience, in any case. If you ever want to meet up, find me in Altair ten sometime.

unknown2226
Nov 14, 2003, 06:56 AM
How you make yourself known????

I have tried going ther and tried playing with someone but they never want to play with me so I HAVE TO go to vega or antares to join teams.....

Most of the time the people in ALtair and Deneb are either always in locked games or if they are in the lobby then they say they don't want to play with strangers....so how the heck am I supposed to meet new mature people to play with???

kingmurp
Nov 15, 2003, 04:21 AM
meet people through this board. trade, post, pm, i met lots through here. heck i'd play.

MasterJoel
Nov 15, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-11-14 03:56, unknown2226 wrote:
How you make yourself known????

I have tried going ther and tried playing with someone but they never want to play with me so I HAVE TO go to vega or antares to join teams.....

Most of the time the people in ALtair and Deneb are either always in locked games or if they are in the lobby then they say they don't want to play with strangers....so how the heck am I supposed to meet new mature people to play with???

half the trick is showing maturity yourself. i suggest beefing up your vocabulary and only using one "?" when you plan to use it.

Edit: somewhere in there, there is a new jersey joke too... i just can't find it! bwa!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterJoel on 2003-11-15 13:36 ]</font>

RipZone010
Nov 15, 2003, 05:35 PM
Hey that is true showing you are older then others is a bout half the problem. Being able tp put up with someone who has lower class then you is one way. But that is just how I feel.