PDA

View Full Version : What i Need, please read

Faint
Apr 5, 2001, 12:15 PM
All of my stuff got wiped out by the goddamn "black screen of death" bullshit.
I dont care if its duped or not. I feel like the BSOD is cheating me out of MY shit, so its fair that I cheat SEGA.
I lost/need:
Holy Ray +9
Heavens Punisher +23
C. Bringers Rifle +9
Meteor Smash +9
And my level 146 Mag.
If any of you can help me out, hit me up on AIM, or e-mail me at:
[email protected]
Thanks.
Ive got a Flame Visit, Dragon Slayers, a bunch of shit. i dont know, im too pissed to think about it. Please contact me.

Ragnarok857
Apr 5, 2001, 12:25 PM
How did the BSOD take your shit? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Republic
Apr 5, 2001, 12:58 PM
My Heaven Punisher only grinds to +15; will I be able to grind more in the future or what?

-Republic

Drake
Apr 5, 2001, 04:31 PM
According to the weapon guide on this site, Heaven Punisher isn't supposed to go any higher than +15... so... the +23 shouldn't have existed in the first place. --;;

I'm very sorry about the loss of the other items, though. Whoever programmed the game to delete your entire inventory at every lock-up, auto-reboot, and accidental shutdown deserves a conk on the head. XP I've already lost five Mags that way (including my precious L200 Bana... I miss him... *mumble*).

Faint
Apr 5, 2001, 08:36 PM
It was prolly 15, i dont remember. Too mad....

Dynasty
Apr 6, 2001, 03:19 PM
I have a C-Bringer's Rifle for trade if you want it. e-mail me if u wanna trade
[email protected]

Sentinel
Apr 6, 2001, 04:32 PM
I will give you a meteor smash, email me with what you have i would prefer a chain sawd(legit please) or if you dont have that the flame visit.

Drake
Apr 6, 2001, 10:37 PM
I just found an extra Meteor Smash. I don't know exactly what you have, but... if the deal with Sentinel doesn't go through, we could probably work something out. ^^; I also have several Mags, but I don't know what kind of stats you're looking for...