PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Auction House

Evic
Apr 5, 2001, 12:48 PM
I am currently finishing up the PHP Code that will complete the Phantasy Star Online Auction House. This will essentially be an EBay for PSO. This will not involve real money, only Meseta.
PSO-AH will be a 3rd party in the Trade, all we will do is offer the seller the ability to auction an item (flat sales will be available also) and offer the potential buyer and easy to use resource for finding anything they need for PSO. We will contact the seller with the winning bidders info and the buyer with the seller's info.

It is then up to the two parties to set up a meeting time to trade after that.

I would like to know, would you be interested in a site like this? Would you contribute and participate in the auctions and sales?

Also, this site will be created using PHP, therefore all of the information will be updated automatically, no down time when a preson is updating the auction stats, etc.

Some of the features include:
- Setting auction length.
- Rating sellers
- Having sales
- Starting your own store

I will eagerly await all of your replies and suggestions.

Thank you!

ICEsenZ
Apr 5, 2001, 01:09 PM
sounds great! although i'm a bit worried that this facility could be mis-used by dupers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Rock2403
Apr 5, 2001, 02:09 PM
Sounds good but you should input some kind of set price (minimum) for each weapon or mag or whatever sold...
Like if there are 5 trueagitos available at the same time, the price should drop...
Plus you should, or someone representing the thing, get the guild cards of EVERY seller so there's no cheating and you can tell their name on the board "cheaters" here.
If I come up with something else I'll post it...