PDA

View Full Version : BEST FANFIC

Katsuhito
Nov 15, 2003, 06:54 PM
Da Mafia

one day der was tis guy name jack. he go to da watermelon stor and he eats da water melon and den da polcie dive tru teh window and jack runss away and he goe to his Friend house and say o no teh cops are gona get me then the the police helichopter come out and shoot so we shoot dem wit Uzi and run to da airport den da mafia Come and say o no u bitch u gonna die and then dive slo motion with double bazooka and Kill dem and rape YOU dog

the End

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Katsuhito on 2003-11-15 16:03 ]</font>

Saiffy
Nov 15, 2003, 07:31 PM

Ketchup345
Nov 15, 2003, 08:47 PM
Could anyone please give a translation? I'm sure it would be interesting ifI could read it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-15 17:47 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Nov 15, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-11-15 17:47, Ketchup345 wrote:
Could anyone please give a translation? I'm sure it would be interesting ifI could read it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-15 17:47 ]</font>

The Mafia

One day there was this guy named Jack. He went to the watermelon store and he ate a watermelon and then the police drove through the window and jack ran away and he went to his friends house and said, "Oh no! The cops are gonna get me!" and then the police helicopter came out and shot at us. So we shot them with Uzis and ran to the air port. Then the mafia came and said, "Oh no you bitch, you gonna die!" Then I dived in slow motion with a double bazooka and killed them and rape you, dog.

The End.

Robantifast
Nov 15, 2003, 09:06 PM
On 2003-11-15 15:54, Katsuhito wrote:
The Mafia

One day there was this guy named Jack. He went to the watermelon store ate the watermelon. Suddenly, the police dive through the window, so Jack runs away and went to his friend's house. "Oh no, the cops are gonna get me!" said Jack. Then, the police helicopter came out and attacked so Jack and his friend shot them with Uzis, then ran to the airport. Then, the mafia came and said, "Oh no you bitch you gonna die!" Then they dove slow motion and killed them with double bazookas and raped YOUR dog.

The End

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Katsuhito on 2003-11-15 16:03 ]</font>

How about that? I can read it now.

Robantifast
Nov 15, 2003, 09:06 PM
Damn you Uncle_bob.

*edit*

Mine's better!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robantifast on 2003-11-15 18:07 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Nov 15, 2003, 09:08 PM
But Uncle's was first, so suck it.

Robantifast
Nov 15, 2003, 09:11 PM
On 2003-11-15 18:08, Uncle_bob wrote:
But Uncle's was first, so suck it.

Go die! GO DIE!
*gives you 58190681 rubbies*

Jaks
Nov 15, 2003, 09:13 PM
Oh right Uncle is supposed to ave rubbyitus! Or was he cured? Either way... meh

Uncle_bob
Nov 15, 2003, 09:16 PM
The DTPA's powers cured Uncle of rubbyitus.

Ketchup345
Nov 15, 2003, 09:47 PM
On 2003-11-15 18:03, Uncle_bob wrote:
The Mafia

One day there was this guy named Jack. He went to the watermelon store and he ate a watermelon and then the police drove through the window and jack ran away and he went to his friends house and said, "Oh no! The cops are gonna get me!" and then the police helicopter came out and shot at us. So we shot them with Uzis and ran to the air port. Then the mafia came and said, "Oh no you bitch, you gonna die!" Then I dived in slow motion with a double bazooka and killed them and rape you, dog.

The End.

Thanks.

Katsuhito
Nov 15, 2003, 10:53 PM
DA BEST STORY EVAR

Katsuhito
Nov 15, 2003, 10:54 PM
Da Mafia: Part 2

The end.

polishedweasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:55 PM
This is really funny...if you read it out loud...and don't enunciate...

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:56 PM
My Foot in your Anus part 1

i kill you hoes

-Luke-
Nov 16, 2003, 06:23 AM
brilliance, someone publish these scintillating short stories

Katsuhito
Nov 16, 2003, 02:28 PM
Da Mafia Part 3

Da Mafia did no kilL jack really cuz dey dive at him wit doubl bazoka and they run a den a giant plant monster guy thing eat his freind and he jack say O noes u little basard im goin to kill u u da bad mafia so i hate u den jack get into da plane and fly it to the mafia guy and tey all die

next day he goe to da water malon place and say plz give me two big juicy watermelon

The End

Katsuhito
Nov 16, 2003, 02:32 PM
Da Mafia: part 4

Da mafia guy shoot jack and jack say o no wtf u n00b u bastard u are using hacks omfg!111 den da admin ban da mafia guy cuz he cheat jack eat da watermelon and say wow i like watermelon cuz it s then da police tell da kitty snipa to get in position when jack walk outside de cops tell da kitty to shoot jack but da kitty had a hairball and diees

Zaneatron
Nov 16, 2003, 02:48 PM
Worst.
Thread.
Ever.

I think I made my opinions clear http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

STOP THIS CRAP NOOOOOOOOOW!

Katsuhito
Nov 16, 2003, 05:51 PM
Thank you thank you this is now officialy the most shitiest thread.

Katsuhito
Nov 16, 2003, 11:07 PM
Da Mafia: Part 5

da Mafia come and kill jack but he doesnt die the a kitten comes and give jack a doodad he say wtf is dis for? omg fuck u kitty den teh kitty say omg wtf u sux den da mafia say ok i had enuf of this shit time to die so den the mafia come and kill jack.

da Mafia come and kill jack but he doesnt die the a kitten comes and give jack a doodad he say wtf is dis for? omg fuck u kitty den teh kitty say omg wtf u sux den da mafia say ok i had enuf of this shit time to die so den the mafia come and kill jack.

Bradicus
Nov 17, 2003, 08:11 AM
After deep analysis and meditaion, i have come to the conclusion that this fine young fellow shoud be fed to:
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Wd6gM1QlfbsC:http%3A//www.dizpins.com/archives/images/2002maypics/wdw_smee_050802.jpg <---- uncle bob

Robantifast
Nov 17, 2003, 08:26 AM
*clutches hands to top of head*
MY EYES!

LURN 2 TYP 0MG WFT U FUKINIG BASARD!!!!!!!111111one

Zaneatron
Nov 17, 2003, 01:13 PM
what a basard?

NKOTB
Nov 17, 2003, 01:59 PM
On 2003-11-15 15:54, Katsuhito wrote:
o no u bitch u gonna die and then dive slo motion with double bazooka and Kill dem and rape YOU dog

Nice ending!

Mixfortune
Nov 17, 2003, 02:55 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:55, polishedweasel wrote:
This is really funny...if you read it out loud...and don't enunciate...

Uncle_bob
Nov 17, 2003, 04:38 PM
But the mods said people can't feed Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Katsuhito
Nov 18, 2003, 10:25 PM

Bradicus
Nov 18, 2003, 10:34 PM
On 2003-11-17 13:38, Uncle_bob wrote:
But the mods said people can't feed Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

but they never said uncle cant feed on people

Enyalis_Cho
Nov 19, 2003, 12:52 AM
Stop the madness, my brain is leaking out of my ears!!

Mixfortune
Nov 19, 2003, 02:34 AM
Better ears than others, as I always say.

polishedweasel
Nov 19, 2003, 03:38 AM
mmmm nachos....

Katsuhito
Dec 1, 2003, 01:27 AM
da mafia

hire jack