PDA

View Full Version : demon a devil weapons

Pneophen
Feb 19, 2001, 10:06 AM
I have 2 weapons that i have found. I dont know if they are rare or not but are very useful.The first weapon is the Demon Pallasch.The special attack takes 1/4 of the enemies life.You can hit enemies with the special attack that cant be harmed regularly like the gunners in the ruins or the enemy in the caves that is joined together. I've hit the for 908 on that monster joined together on hard i believe. The other weapon i cannot use yet is a hand gun i think called Devils blaster which special attack take half of the enemies life. unfortunaly these weapons special dont effect bosses.

There might be other weapons out the with Demon or Devil on it that have life stealing power. If you find one of these weapons keep it they can com in handy.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-19 07:14 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-19 07:50 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Feb 19, 2001, 10:46 AM
I've got a devil's raygun, but my FOnewm can't use it for quite a while, and I really don't think a lot of guns anyway...

Josh
Feb 19, 2001, 12:39 PM
I have a Devils Railgun.

agent37
Feb 20, 2001, 12:47 PM
hmmm....

does that mean there's probably a Devil's Assault gun, or repeater?

(with this and my last few posts, people could probably tell that I liked the nailgun in quake, and am reliving the experience with the hunter multishot guns)