PDA

View Full Version : favorite class

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 18, 2003, 05:45 PM
Iwant to know what everyones favorite class. personaly I like the hunters!!!!they are so cool specialy humars(who says humars cant kick ass)

ThaRealest
Nov 18, 2003, 07:25 PM
Well,
I have a Humar (BadMuthafuka) he is lvl 66, i like him alot his weps are pretty tight, but i dont like that he can not equip a spread needle, plus i prefer shifta and deband (which he can not use) over zalure and jellen.
I also have a Ramar (ThaRealest) he is lvl 107,, He is awesome because he has some kick ass guns, i sure would prefer him to be able to use Reverser, but damn that would just be too awesome.
BUT...
I just made a new Fomar...Of course before deciding to make a Fo i gathered up all of the lvl 30 techs i could get from trades and other hustles. So i Named Him "Black Magic" threw a 1304 mag on him, and sent him off to ragol. Man he is awesome..Clears rooms like it aint nothin..Of Course a lvl 30 gifoie is gonna do that in Normal Mode forest, Also i think Fo have the most unique weps of all..
But as far as who i like the most i would have to say that i like them all just the same because it always seems to be a tough decision on who i am gonna play with at the begining of a session.
So i give a Rarely deserved "Thanks" to sega for the variation of different classes of players.

deathreaper
Nov 18, 2003, 07:29 PM
hunter is what i voted but I hate the " only vote once " rule because i want to vote for them all

ilr2000
Nov 18, 2003, 07:47 PM
Gotta go with the masses on this one.. hunters just rock. Even though Rangers and Forces are equally important... hitting stuff with big objects is cool.

Dime
Nov 18, 2003, 10:41 PM
On 2003-11-18 16:29, deathreaper wrote:
hunter is what i voted but I hate the " only vote once " rule because i want to vote for them all

Then what's the point of voting?

Jeez, some people...

sephiroth_pfo
Nov 21, 2003, 11:15 PM
well its hard to make a choice but i would have to rechoose for forces.I just voted for hunters because i have a level 90 humar but its much better than it sounds.